Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: padee4

Duet with SMP - Danish?

3 boys another song!?

May be it's some chorus practice. No pictures or promos of any duets yet.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SK2014

Instead of Arunitha if they picked Sayali we would have got some real love story.

I fully agree πŸ˜ƒ

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Manish outfit not letting Sayali to come out of her marriage dreams🀣🀣🀣. Instead of Arunitha if they picked Sayali we would have got some real love story.

Maybe we already have one..u never know

Realityshow thumbnail

Manish outfit not letting Sayali to come out of her marriage dreams🀣🀣🀣. Instead of Arunitha if they picked Sayali we would have got some real love story.

Actually my impression of Arunita is that she not at all a romantic type. She seems more a caring (for those who are close to her) and withdrawn person. I could be wrong and for all I know she could be the opposite. But lagta nehin. She is in love that is undoubted, but she is in love with music I feel. For that matter PD does not come across as a great romantic soul who would strum his guitar under moonlight mountain nights and serenade a heartthrob.

SK2014 thumbnail

I think it's same with Sayali eventhough I was joking about her marriage in my previous post. These are singers not actors. Unfortunately the show makers are turning them to actors for no reason.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Maybe we already have one..u never know

If she already choose someone good for her. At her age it's ok she will have maturity to judge people. Hope god bless her with what she wants.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

My joining in SRGMP Forum will depend on my wife's favourite contestant!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Like how? Kaise decide karoge?

Realityshow thumbnail

I think it's same with Sayali eventhough I was joking about her marriage in my previous post. These are singers not actors. Unfortunately the show makers are turning them to actors for no reason.

To me Sayli seems like a genuine, effervescent and spontaneous person. Her expressions reflect all her inner thoughts She is also bright.
It must have been a struggle for her and Sony badly mishandled her story by introducing charade around her parents. I have great appreciation for the person. May she get her just reward in life.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Actually my impression of Arunita is that she not at all a romantic type. She seems more a caring (for those who are close to her) and withdrawn person. I could be wrong and for all I know she could be the opposite. But lagta nehin. She is in love that is undoubted, but she is in love with music I feel. For that matter PD does not come across as a great romantic soul who would strum his guitar under moonlight mountain nights and serenade a heartthrob.

Well I m a Taurean like PD and my husband is a Capri like Aru..so knowing the characteristics closely I agree.

We r not those die hard romantics whose idea of Romance is sitting under the stars n moon .

We both r practical, my husband specially..very focussed on his work and dedicated. It's a solid partnership which shows in how u treat eachother and care for eachother even without any lofty airy dreams

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Like how? Kaise decide karoge?

Agar mera aur biwi ka favourite same nehi hua, alag alag hua to main Biwi ka favourite ko criticise karne ke liye SRGMP forum join karunga. II ke tara, uski favourite PD hain aur main yaha hu PD ka burai karne ke liye πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Just hope our favoutites in SRGMP are different otherwise I will be in a big trouble in ventilating all my frustrations as a Joru Ka Gulam 😊❀️🀣🀣🀣

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago