Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

Yes if my favourite Aru wins, I will be happy. 😊 If not, I will be very happy πŸ˜ƒ She is already a winner imo and she does not need the trophy to prove her unmatched consistent excellence in this show. However, the trophy needs Arunita to earn its nobility 😊

πŸ˜† I can totally relate. I have had different favs each week since they are all spectacular singers with their own niche domains. So, it’s level playing field.

Arunita ofcourse is precious.

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IMHO, only the offer made by Omung Kumar to SMP looks genuine and confirmed. We have to wait for all other offers made by Bappida, KJO, Anu Malik to judge the merit.

To me, the break given by HR was to capitalize the popularity of the contestants during the show. I could feel his urgency in releasing the songs before the show ends. Hope he will continue to support all these talented singers. 😊

@bold I haven’t seen that part so can’t comment on it. But the rest seem like false promises. Though, Anu Malik has given a chance to idol contestants in the past for e.g. Monali Thakur and another girl who’s name I don’t recall. So, he might stick to his words. Agree on HR..he’s just banking on popularity. I heard he’s judging another show after Idol. Won’t be surprised if history repeats itself there. TBH, his compositions have lost the touch and all those new releases with contestants are made in a rush.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

IMHO, only the offer made by Omung Kumar to SMP looks genuine and confirmed. We have to wait for all other offers made by Bappida, KJO, Anu Malik to judge the merit.

To me, the break given by HR was to capitalize the popularity of the contestants during the show. I could feel his urgency in releasing the songs before the show ends. Hope he will continue to support all these talented singers. 😊

All offers are show of intent without any planned execution. Most actual work is done without announcement of intent. It is done. Visiting the studio to record is not enough. Actual release still lies miles ahead. So between offer, execution, recording and actual inclusion in the movie and its release anything can happen. I remember how Palak Mucchal gloated publicly on SM that her version of a song had replaced Shreya's recording before release of the film. Arijit was replaced at the insistence of Salman K. If Shreya/Arijit are not safe these kids don't have a prayer.

It is all good for public consumption and increases the prestige of Sony. The actual real offers will come from music directors looking for a specific voice. These days, they control most things unless you have a Salman or Shah Rukh instructing them.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Just saw Sa Re Ga Ma Pa auditions being advertised on Zee with Himesh, Vishal and Shankar Mahadevan as judges. Boy, perfect timing πŸ™„

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Throwawayacc

Also if you notice for Arunita and Pawandeep he specifically mentioned Dharma and only these two plus Danish were shown with the gold letter whereas for Sayli and Nihal he just made general statements about singing in movies. My guess is only these three got offers but we will see..

Theses judges or kjo bappi anyone for that matter just for the sake of telling in front of camera they will tell. I don't think they actually mean it. So many reality shows hardly few got the opportunities that too not the winners. So just fingers crossed if it works its good for theses singers. Or keep struggling ☹

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Just saw Sa Re Ga Ma Pa auditions being advertised on Zee with Himesh, Vishal and Shankar Mahadevan as judges. Boy, perfect timing πŸ™„

😊

Does India Forums cover Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ?

I have actually got fond of many here.

This forum thing is very new to me but I learn a lot and get very useful information.

I will join such a forum if I see common faces.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My joining in SRGMP Forum will depend on my wife's favourite contestant!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

😊

This forum thing is very new to me but I learn a lot and get very useful information.

Yes they cover but sometimes forum doesn't get opened on time. Indian Idol ka hi forum kitna request karke khulwaya tha.

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

😊

No idea, but chances are that there is one, and these are interesting spaces for good conversation and learning. I am open to trying out the space myself if the show starts off on a good note.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My joining in SRGMP Forum will depend on my wife's favourite contestant!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Kya baat πŸ‘ ji aap to bade biwi ke interest ki kadr karte ho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

ZEE SRGMP section is usually open once the show starts. But I remember in 2008 when NDTV Lux junoon kuchh kar dikhane ka show came about I requested Vijay & other moderators to open. It took a while but finally they opened it. Though I came to IF Indian idol section ALmost after a decade so not sure how things are happening around IF any more 😊

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago