Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

To be honest original Idol should revoke license from these guys for spoiling the essence for the sake of TRP. Even in semifinal stage also they are neither giving equal promotion nor treat everyone equally with better songs. What kind of a competition is this where we know the winner/s and other contestants are just performing just for the sake of show. They are lucky to have such matured and talented contestants otherwise I can't imagine what would have happened.

And also fans like us who are watching this show for these kids irrespective of what we feel.

Exactly my thoughts!

I really feel bad for the contestants.

Bahar public kuch bhi kare atleast shooting and show ke time they should feel being treated equally by the II team.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Looks like his image is not at all good when it comes to giving opportunities to outsiders.

Yes he has image crisis! He promoted extra marital affairs through his movies. He is also blamed for nepotism. Somehow he keeps on challenging traditional values. He classifies the BW film industry in two parts and announces with pride that he is the patron of blue blood group of BW!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

However, his initial movies did well for beautiful music and amazing starcast. His direction is also good.

I have a mixed feelings for him. A talent in cinema but not a person to be respected in real life. ๐Ÿ˜”

My personal view only ๐Ÿ˜Š

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
SMP could have been given better songs. However, I believe she will rock as usual ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The string of pearls.

A heart felt and honest promo.

The string which binds all these pearls(contestants) together. A loving daughter of a kind father.

Edited by cosmos2021 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Nope..unless this is some sort of image cleaning exercise then contestants might have a chance.

What do you think why he came to idol?

The main reason is image cleaning only. He started off with the tweet. And now himself appeared on the show plus giving offer to multiple contestants....

He has judged reality shows on television for many years but kabhi kisi ko koi bada kam nahi diya abhi tak. But this time achanak se 1 nahi 3-4 ekdam new talent ko offer de raha hai wo bhi on national television.

Ab samjh jao

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Though this is the first Indian Idol finale where I shall be at peace whoever wins ๐Ÿ˜†, from the look of things and the finale promo song renditions, it looks like I shall end up wishing the trophy goes to both Arunita and Pawan this season. Pawanโ€™s finale selection of songs are out of the world and absolutely compliments his range and tonal quality.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Welcome to the movies does not mean he has offered anything. I think it was meant as a figure of speech. I don't trust him

Arunita and Danish he gave them envelopes, to PD I think the way he spoke he was begging to join his Dharma???!!!! Picture toh abhi baaki hai ๐Ÿ˜† This time next year we will have true picture.

Why would he beg him? I didn't get you ๐Ÿค”

Aaj kal mujhe kisi ke baate samjh mein nahi aa rahi hai. Pata nahi kyun ๐Ÿ˜ง

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Why would he beg him? I didn't get you ๐Ÿค”

Aaj kal mujhe kisi ke baate samjh mein nahi aa rahi hai. Pata nahi kyun ๐Ÿ˜ง

๐Ÿ˜†

Begging as in, KJo was apparently extremely impressed with Pawanโ€™s singing, and he sounded very keen to have him onboard Dharma as a panel singer perhaps. That promo did sound sincere from KJo (though I have my reservations on him). So, all movies would perhaps have a track or more for Pawan. Aise. If itโ€™s true, it would be the best kickstart to Pawanโ€™s career. And considering the person he is, he is likely to remain grounded and hopefully untouched by Dharma frills.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Though this is the first Indian Idol finale where I shall be at peace whoever wins ๐Ÿ˜†, from the look of things and the finale promo song renditions, it looks like I shall end up wishing the trophy goes to both Arunita and Pawan this season. Pawanโ€™s finale selection of songs are out of the world and absolutely compliments his range and tonal quality.

In live finals, the songs that you sing before and during voting time carry the most value. Millions will only view the Finale. They are not fans of anyone. They vote according to their moment's wish. Fans vote even if you croak. That is your vote bank. The winning votes in close fights come from these finale viewers in my opinion. So whoever swings the crowd during the 12 hours is going to have an edge. Because it is 12 hours, they will have multiple performances and it is like having a pre final episode plus finals.

So may the best win. All are deserving and in reality the winning/losing is already over because this is a career building platform and that is result independent.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok. Even I have a strong feeling elimination happened this week. Just to fool audience they won't go for so many top5 promos.

I feel today adi will tell there is a surprise.

And tomorrow or tonight he will tell all 6 are the finalists. Kaisa laga surprise he will tell. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ