Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to the movies does not mean he has offered anything. I think it was meant as a figure of speech. I don't trust him

Arunita and Danish he gave them envelopes, to PD I think the way he spoke he was begging to join his Dharma???!!!! Picture toh abhi baaki hai 😆 This time next year we will have true picture.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is this voting week or non voting week?

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Is this voting week or non voting week?

Not sure but looks like someone got eliminated. Now I read somewhere they say Sayli is in top 5 so not sure if they are trying to confuse us .

Edited by Dimple84 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Not sure but looks like someone got eliminated.

Ok. Even I have a strong feeling elimination happened this week. Just to fool audience they won't go for so many top5 promos.

Vadapaav thumbnail

Ok. Even I have a strong feeling elimination happened this week. Just to fool audience they won't go for so many top5 promos.

I don't trust Sony even for their promos

But agar elimination hua hai toh why would there be a poster of top 6 in the finale shoot and 6 separate sofas for them

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

I don't trust Sony even for their promos

But agar elimination hua hai toh why would there be a poster of top 6 in the finale shoot and 6 separate sofas for them

No idea. Iam confused because what will they do with all the voting happened for 4 weeks? This week no one posted vote request yet so are they going to scrap all the votes if there is no elimination.

Vadapaav thumbnail

No idea. Iam confused because what will they do with all the voting happened for 4 weeks? This week no one posted vote request yet so are they going to scrap all the votes if there is no elimination.

After Sunday's episode, ye raaz bhi unlog ke sath hi chala jayega 😂

If they can do 7 weeks ka powerplay for just one elimination and scrap all the votes of powerplay, they can do their 'Apna Kaam Hai Banta Bhaad Me Jaaye Janta' anytime

SK2014 thumbnail

After Sunday's episode, ye raaz bhi unlog ke sath hi chala jayega 😂

If they can do 7 weeks ka powerplay for just one elimination and scrap all the votes of powerplay, they can do their 'Apna Kaam Hai Banta Bhaad Me Jaaye Janta' anytime

Ha. I forgot. That is also true. Bechari Anjali even after 7 weeks votes they still involved judges scores to target her. This season will be remembered for ever for how they dealt eliminations.

Vadapaav thumbnail

Ha. I forgot. That is also true. Bechari Anjali even after 7 weeks votes they still involved judges scores to target her. This season will be remembered for ever for how they dealt eliminations.

Agreed! 😂

Har elimination ke liye they had new rules and new format

SK2014 thumbnail

Agreed! 😂

Har elimination ke liye they had new rules and new format

To be honest original Idol should revoke license from these guys for spoiling the essence for the sake of TRP. Even in semifinal stage also they are neither giving equal promotion nor treat everyone equally with better songs. What kind of a competition is this where we know the winner/s and other contestants are just performing just for the sake of show. They are lucky to have such matured and talented contestants otherwise I can't imagine what would have happened.

And also fans like us who are watching this show for these kids irrespective of what we feel.