Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

Shreya unplugged version

Indeed... and she has all the time before her to hone her skills.
Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Iam just confused to rate which is more OTT the love drama vs Bharat ki beti? Anyway we know we have so much to FF this time too.

On a slightly different note, I was always a little surprised the content team didn’t want Nachiket for this fake love/hero drama. With his looks and acting knowledge they could’ve easily given him some Bollywood lover boy image!

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow. Finally Sayali got an offer. Congratulations.👏👏👏

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow. Finally Sayali got an offer. Congratulations.👏👏👏

Yes it seems like that but we need to see the actual episode because he said similar thing to Nihal but there's no news about them getting such offer.

I hope whatever he said in the promo is real. Fingers crossed 🤞

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Yes it seems like that but we need to see the actual episode because he said similar thing to Nihal but there's no news about them getting such offer.

With Sayali's reaction I feel she got the offer. I think he would have given to Nihal as well if he said same lines only the promo edited as per their promotion strategy I guess.

I just saw Nihal promo again I think he also was offered same as Sayali. I am happy atleast my wish came true for these 2. PD and Arunitha I anyway expected. Danish was surprise addition but well deserved.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Zanny19 thumbnail

Karan’s offers and comments should be taken with a pinch of salt. He dosen’t give opportunities to people outside his inner circle. Despite judging various reality shows with exceptional talent whom he praised to the skies I never saw any of those people working for his production.

Edited by Zanny19 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Karan’s offers and comments should be taken with a pinch of salt. He dosen’t give opportunities to people outside his inner circle. Despite judging various reality shows with expectational talent whom he praised to the skies I never saw any of those people working for his production.

Looks like his image is not at all good when it comes to giving opportunities to outsiders.

Zanny19 thumbnail

Looks like his image is not at all good when it comes to giving opportunities to outsiders.

Nope..unless this is some sort of image cleaning exercise then contestants might have a chance.

Throwawayacc thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Also if you notice for Arunita and Pawandeep he specifically mentioned Dharma and only these two plus Danish were shown with the gold letter whereas for Sayli and Nihal he just made general statements about singing in movies. My guess is only these three got offers but we will see..