Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

All this talk and rationalizing on the forum on whether Arudeep is a couple or not ๐Ÿ˜† and how they reacted to this and that- that is all part of something only they will know and people at this end can only assume and read according to our own subjectivities.

However what I find extremely offensive is calling in their age difference as a valid reason for the impossibility of them being a couple implying that a difference of age is a legit point ๐Ÿ˜• As someone who is married to a guy 8 years senior and having cousins who have married guys 10-11 years senior ๐Ÿ˜†, I find that assumption offending. My cousins and myself married quite young, were all ambitious to continue to study and have strong careers and families as well and were keen to build our careers and families with the absolute support and shrewd guidance of our husbands. I have found from experience that for women who are ambitious towards both early families and careers, a guy closer to age โ€˜canโ€™ be a total headache ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ, whereas an older guy carries the understanding, maturity and experience to guide.

So, for Arudeep, they can be anything they wish or not. But to refer to Pawan as cradle snatcher and worse expletives and implying Arunita will lose her career if they are a couple (these are comments on the web and not here) I find those people crass and far removed from the real psychology of human reality and relationships.

A difference in age is a huge positive (provided the guy is proportionally emotionally mature) in a relationship, especially where both parties are Indian.

[/QUOTE)

Absolutely true. ๐Ÿ‘ If there is mental vibing, then age is just a number. One of my besties who is a successful playback singer down south was the first in our gang to marry. She married at 19 to a guy 11years her senior. And he used to be teased in the same manner โ€˜ cradle.snatcherโ€™. ( I use the word โ€˜teasedโ€™ not โ€˜trolledโ€™ coz those were the times without SM ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š). As you rightly pointed out , he has stood like a rock behind her,giving her all the support , there was no looking back as far as her career was concerned. ( she even won the state award & many more).

It is so silly to bring in the age factor. If there is something brewing btwn Aru & PD which can turn into something long.lasting , then it is for them & their families to figure out.
Another annoying thing is when ppl split hairs reg PDโ€™s age. Wiki says 1996 born, hence 25 now, whereas there are ppl who swear blue on their faces that he is 27! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. What diff does it matter, 25 or 27?? Let them go figure their lives. Ppl act as if PD is pushing 40 with both hands!โ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ก
Remember Nehu-ruhuโ€ฆ he is many years younger than her. Another eg Milind Soman & Ankita. These couples seem to have a joyous marital life.
So high time that these age-obsessed ppl take a chill pill.

Absolutely like the comment u have quoted and completely agree with u..

Also..if a 27 yr old can be called Buddha what would I call myself๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways..what right do we have to comment on who should or should not marry whom? We don't live their lives..nor r we their guardians, parents or caretakers..not even mentors. Even otherwise mrg is n individual choice and at best even your parents and friends can just guide u to arrive at a decision.

We like them, tease them, some even troll..theek hai..what we do with our free time is our choice..but it's better if our comments as viewers r limited to the show not their personal choices

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please don't comment on anyone else's personal choices. It's their choice we are no one to have opinion and react on it. Hurting others is not good especially when we don't even know them. Hope you will understand.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh?!!!! Precious! ๐Ÿคฃ

Thankyou for the comment though ๐Ÿ˜†. Precious ๐ŸคฃYou have very magnimously exampled yourself as a representative for the exact kind of people I was talking about ๐Ÿคฃ who smack of skin deep woke-ism. So, Thankyou ๐Ÿ™

And oh yeah, eww yโ€™rself darlin, ewww yโ€™rself ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Oops... I forgot my own signature line- Civility alone deserves response ๐Ÿ˜‹

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oh?!!!! Precious! ๐Ÿคฃ

Thankyou for the comment though ๐Ÿ˜†. Precious ๐ŸคฃYou have very magnimously exampled yourself as a representative for the exact kind of people I was talking about ๐Ÿคฃ who smack of skin deep woke-ism. So, Thankyou ๐Ÿ™

And oh yeah, eww yโ€™rself darlin, ewww yโ€™rself ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Oops... I forgot my own signature line- Civility alone deserves response ๐Ÿ˜‹

Root cause of chaos..hope my kids don't follow the kind of woke-ism prevalent today

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Root cause of chaos..hope my kids don't follow the kind of woke-ism prevalent today

Concur. What goes for Woke-ism today is actually the most hypocritical and regressive act of sorts I have come across. In one word as you put it- Chaos.
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Okay so this one is repeat but i im ok with it. This one is my favourite. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you remember Ajay was very much impressed with her when she sang this in Ajay Atul special

Wasn't that a duet with PD?

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Suddenly I felt that I have entered in any matrimonial thread by mistake! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Then rechecked and now I am relieved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

N.B

Vaise to mera biwi ko malum nehi hain main is forum ka member hu. Agar wo mujhe sapne me bhi koi matrimonial thread par dekh le mera to band hi baj jayega!!! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‰

Bach geya main ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Jaata kahan hai Deewane..love the song

But promo me mazaa nahi aaya. Let's see the complete performance

Ok heard the Bombay Velvet version of this old song and Shanmukha seems to be following that..she has modulated her voice accordingly which is praiseworthy.

Just that original is so melodious in Geeta Dutt's voice but this remix is ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..ajeeb lag rahi hai awaaz.

Not as per my taste

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Wasn't that a duet with PD?

Yes after the duet, Atuljee praised Aru's voice as perfect for this song โค๏ธ