Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

What do these idol people expect from SMP. Make a super flop movie popular by singing two songs from it? It's like they are trolling guest also by making her sing his super flop stuff. Karan has so many hit numbers. Atleast one they can give that no😥😥😥

Arrey chill Only movie is flop not these songs 😆

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hallelujah! That’s across the time spectrum 🤣 Love it! One’s Bombay Velvet and the other’s an OP Nayyar 50s or 60s song 😳 re-presented in SMP style if I am not wrong...kuch tere dil mein fifi kuch mere dil mein fifi 😆

Jaata kahan hai Deewane..love the song

But promo me mazaa nahi aaya. Let's see the complete performance

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What do these idol people expect from SMP. Make a super flop movie popular by singing two songs from it? It's like they are trolling guest also by making her sing his super flop stuff. Karan has so many hit numbers. Atleast one they can give that no😥😥😥

To give them the benefit of doubt, KJo loves the movie from some interviews I had read and besides, both the songs are good. I am actually looking forward to the golden era track to see what she can do for it. She alone can resurrect a song among the lot. Anurag basu revived the long lost C Ramchandra number O beta ji with Ludo, though without any added affects. So, it would be interesting to see what SMP does with this one. Embellished just right, it can be an amazing listen.
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

This movie isn't directed or produced by Karan but its very very special to him..he acted as the main villain here. And of course the movie tanked..and very badly. But it was the most hyped ..most anticipated movie of the year..was expected to be Ranbir's best. Jitna hype kiya utna hi jaldi neeche.

Thugs of Hindustan of that year.

@bold..other one is n old song

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Jaata kahan hai Deewane..love the song

But promo me mazaa nahi aaya. Let's see the complete performance

Yes, that’s the song. Bingo! The fifi lyrics follow 😆 I agree the promo wasn’t enticing enough, but they may have chosen the flashiest parts for it and it may have more fluid moments.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SMP singing both songs from Bombay Velvet??

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niyati13

This movie isn't directed or produced by Karan but its very very special to him..he acted as the main villain here. And of course the movie tanked..and very badly. But it was the most hyped ..most anticipated movie of the year..was expected to be Ranbir's best. Jitna hype kiya utna hi jaldi neeche.

Thugs of Hindustan of that year.

@bold..other one is n old song

Thanks for the info. Interesting.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay so this one is repeat but i im ok with it. This one is my favourite. 😊

If you remember Ajay was very much impressed with her when she sang this in Ajay Atul special

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago