Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

So this week also will be voting week again? Any idea?

Most Probably. But no idea for sure.

if there is no elimination this weekend then they will have to use cumulative votes from the past few weeks since last elimination for finale vote count.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just from the promos I would guess PD would get performer of the day.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

idk what's ur problem tum mere peeche nah dho kar kyu pade ho but I don't care a damn about you ! This is height of personal attacks, I was just ignoring up till now coz I thought bhaukne do ! But thank you for reminding me what I need to do ! Dil se thank you coz of u I realised that this virtual world is absent of any positivity ! N to those laughing thier shits out of her personal attacks , do whatever u want idfcaf! But you are proving that tum sab ek hi thaali k chatte batte ho !

Thanku so much all !

Hope kabhi na mile ! Kisi bhi forum par nhi !

This forum only deserves those fake IDs !

I laughed because the commentator has an uncanny ability to make a person laugh.

Sorry if it hurt you. I like interacting with you and reading your POV see you soon.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

🀣🀣🀣. But that time itself I told you that PD’s niyat & nigahen are straight!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Ha PD kuchh jorurat se jayeda hi straight hain, issi liye to main tensed hu πŸ˜› Aab to Dharma production ke liye usko gana bhi parega!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Why are everyone wearing those pahadi caps?

II walo ne sab ko topi para diya!!! πŸ˜†
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Extra 2 balti bhi order karna..biwi ke liye

smiley37smiley37

Arre main ne to wo do balti mere biwi ke liye hi order diya. Mere biwi PD ka performance dekhke royegi aur mujhe uski rona dekh ke rona a jayegaπŸ˜” Itna payer jo karta hu usko, uski akho main asu mujhe bardasht nehi hote ❀️

Vaise suruat main jab mera biwi mujhe puchh ti thi PD ka performance kaise laga to main mujhe jo sachi lage wohi bata ta tha. πŸ˜’Uske bad do din ghar ka khana naseeb nehi hua Bahut taqleef main tha. πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Phir mujhe 'Biwi Management' ke bare me pata chala πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š Aab main smart ho geya hu. 😎 Mera biwi sher hain to main showa sher hu πŸ˜† Mera biwi bahut hi chalak hai, wo aise puchh ti hain PD ke performance ke bare me ke mujhe achha hi bolna porta hain. πŸ˜›

Wo puchh ti hain, PD ka performance kaise tha? Achha tha na? 😲 Aab mujhe to ghar ka shanti kisi bhi kimat par bahal rakhna hain. πŸ˜ƒ Main jawab dita hu, Ha PD ne achha performance kiya lekin agar tum ye gana gati to aur bhi bahut achha lagta. πŸ˜† Tum to bilkul Arunita ke tara gati ho. ❀️

Bas biwi bhi khush, main bhi khush πŸ˜ƒ Biwi ko jo sunna thi PD ke performance ke bare main wo main suna diya aur mujhe jo kehna tha, wo bhi main keh dia 🀣

Arunita is a better singer than PD by far ❀️❀️❀️

🀣🀣🀣

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

My spin on why every one is crying/not crying!

Sayli(stylish crying) : "I had cried when Asha tai had come on the show, so Karan sir ke liye to "do aansoon bante hai"

Nihal(not crying): "O teri! Rona tha kya?! Main to bhool hi gaya!! Sayli, tumne bhi mujhe nahin bataya!!!"

Danish (not crying): Pawan bhi, bas karo yaar, yeh bakiyon ka rona dhona dekh kar, hansee control nahi ho rahi hai. Badi mushkil se sanjeeda expression diya hua hai"

SMP(not crying): "Oh no sab ko rula diya isne. Mere masti wale performance ke mood ka baja baj gaya. Bhagwan na kare mera agla performance ho!

Arunita (crying very hard): "Yaar ye aisa perform kar raha hai, lagta hai Indian Idol trophy gaya haath se !!"

Ha ha ha 🀣🀣 Bahut achchi tara se sab ka dil ki batein keh dia apne. πŸ˜†

Sayali to ekbar ro rahi hain style main aur thumbnail par to has bhi rahi hai 😎

Bechari Arunita ko lag raha hain, mujhe hasi kiu aa rahi hain? Mujhe to rona tha!! Achha face cover kar leti hu, jab hasi chala jaya gi tab face uncover karungi πŸ˜†

SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

yeah virtual world ka kuch nhi ho sakta n it's the best learnt the hard way , I miss my other forum friends a lot yha to me phir bhi aa jaati hu but m unable to go there unko to October tak ka ultimatum diya he πŸ˜† it's been months now I haven't chatted with them that's why mere signature me he vo❀️

Well I don't think yha merese zyada lambe post koi likhta he so this isn't a long gyan 🀭

dil chhota mat ki jiye. Ye forum to ek masaladar Hindi Movie ki jayse hain. Yeha Drama hain, Emotion hain, Fan War hain, Galatrami hain, Gossa hain, kumbh ki mela main bichhar jana hain, bichhar ke phir milna hain, Comedy hain, Arudeep ka romance bhi hain aur gana to hai e. Yeha sab chalta hain. Agar II12 Sholay ke bad blockbuster hain to ye forum bhi superhit hain 😊
Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SamirM

dil chhota mat ki jiye. Ye forum to ek masaladar Hindi Movie ki jayse hain. Yeha Drama hain, Emotion hain, Fan War hain, Galatrami hain, Gossa hain, kumbh ki mela main bichhar jana hain, bichhar ke phir milna hain, Comedy hain, Arudeep ka romance bhi hain aur gana to hai e. Yeha sab chalta hain. Agar II12 Sholay ke bad blockbuster hain to ye forum bhi superhit hain 😊

Mujhe aapse Himesh wale vibes aa rahe hai yeh sab narration sunkar

Outstanding mind-blowing historic jai mata di lets rock πŸ’₯

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All this talk and rationalizing on the forum on whether Arudeep is a couple or not πŸ˜† and how they reacted to this and that- that is all part of something only they will know and people at this end can only assume and read according to our own subjectivities.

However what I find extremely offensive is calling in their age difference as a valid reason for the impossibility of them being a couple implying that a difference of age is a legit point πŸ˜• As someone who is married to a guy 8 years senior and having cousins who have married guys 10-11 years senior πŸ˜†, I find that assumption offending. My cousins and myself married quite young, were all ambitious to continue to study and have strong careers and families as well and were keen to build our careers and families with the absolute support and shrewd guidance of our husbands. I have found from experience that for women who are ambitious towards both early families and careers, a guy closer to age β€˜can’ be a total headache πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ, whereas an older guy carries the understanding, maturity and experience to guide.

So, for Arudeep, they can be anything they wish or not. But to refer to Pawan as cradle snatcher and worse expletives and implying Arunita will lose her career if they are a couple (these are comments on the web and not here) I find those people crass and far removed from the real psychology of human reality and relationships.

A difference in age is a huge positive (provided the guy is proportionally emotionally mature) in a relationship, especially where both parties are Indian.

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago