Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

Lekin koi koi to kehta hain PD music ka god hain, music ka god ka promo shunnei to mujhe rona aana chahiye tha, PD to aur sab singer ka tara general nehi hain, wo to devta hain 😆

Usse to ummide jayada hain, issi liye maine socha mera emotional system me koi problem hua hain keya, Covid ka asar nehi to!!! Issi liye darr raha tha 😆

Pura gana dekh kar to main balti bhar kar rowonga, abhi se do balti ka order di diya hu main ne🤣🤣

Extra 2 balti bhi order karna..biwi ke liye

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Give me the number too plz. Btw, I’ve heard this song live at Sonu Nigam’s concert. He dedicated it to his late mother and that was tear jerking. Nobody can surpass that performance for me.

Same here. Watching sonu live on stage is incredible & upar se this song…… 👌👌👌❤️❤️❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

achha ji main chalti hoon mere na exams hain mujhe na study karni hai finale pe milenge byeeee

idk what's ur problem tum mere peeche nah dho kar kyu pade ho but I don't care a damn about you ! This is height of personal attacks, I was just ignoring up till now coz I thought bhaukne do ! But thank you for reminding me what I need to do ! Dil se thank you coz of u I realised that this virtual world is absent of any positivity ! N to those laughing thier shits out of her personal attacks , do whatever u want idfcaf! But you are proving that tum sab ek hi thaali k chatte batte ho !

Thanku so much all !

Hope kabhi na mile ! Kisi bhi forum par nhi !

This forum only deserves those fake IDs !

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Calm down. Stay back for people who like you and ignore others. I know it's easy to tell difficult to do as I did it once but we almost reached last few days. You will add lot of fun to the forum. Don't take stuff to heart.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

Calm down. Stay back for people who like you and ignore others. I know it's easy to tell difficult to do as I did it once but we almost reached last few days. You will add lot of fun to the forum. Don't take stuff to heart.

True..stay back for the people with whom u vibe and for the person from whom who get good vibes ..ignore the negatives.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

idk what's ur problem tum mere peeche nah dho kar kyu pade ho but I don't care a damn about you ! This is height of personal attacks, I was just ignoring up till now coz I thought bhaukne do ! But thank you for reminding me what I need to do ! Dil se thank you coz of u I realised that this virtual world is absent of any positivity ! N to those laughing thier shits out of her personal attacks , do whatever u want idfcaf! But you are proving that tum sab ek hi thaali k chatte batte ho !

Thanku so much all !

Hope kabhi na mile ! Kisi bhi forum par nhi !

This forum only deserves those fake IDs !

Im replying you because i am also the one who reacted on that post and i own it.

1st i thought she's actually leaving so i almost typed all the best and all in reply but then after few mins i got what she wants to say and mujhe hasi aa gai.

I think you should just relax a little bit. Yaha koi kisi ko personally nahi janta. We all are here just to discuss about a show or our favourite contestants and in that process yaha kabhi na kabhi sab ek dusre ko taunt karte hai. Mujhe bhi kiya gaya hai 😉

I can just suggest that take some time and relax. Don't get affected with such things. Zindagibhar thodi ye sab sath leke chalogi.

You are still too young thats why may be these things are affecting you so much.

Relax and have fun 🕊️

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

achha ji main chalti hoon mere na exams hain mujhe na study karni hai finale pe milenge byeeee

Sorry but I had to point out, this was totally uncalled for.

If we see someone here inspite of a back-breaking schedule,then it is the love for music, love for the show & most importantly the camaraderie that we feel amongst us here. So, that is the time to say ‘kudos to the forum’! 🙂❤️
Is it so very difficult to abstain from personal attacks?? Can’t we respect the voice of the dissent, can’t we let civility rule our thoughts words & actions? We don’t even encourage personal attacks on contestants, so the same on forum members leaves such a bad taste.
This is a fervent appeal in general, let us laugh, banter, have fun & enjoy the music…. but let’s not turn this into some Ektaish soap. 🙏

I am going to terribly miss the forum activity after Aug 15, 😞 and wanna meet everyone again in SRGMP forum.
Whether we meet again or not, let us at least go with enough love & fond memories from here to miss this forum 🙏.

“ if music be the food for love, play on…..” ❤️…. Let’s have actual virtual musicwala love here, not the Sony TRPwala…😃

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My spin on why every one is crying/not crying!

Sayli(stylish crying) : "I had cried when Asha tai had come on the show, so Karan sir ke liye to "do aansoon bante hai"

Nihal(not crying): "O teri! Rona tha kya?! Main to bhool hi gaya!! Sayli, tumne bhi mujhe nahin bataya!!!"

Danish (not crying): Pawan bhi, bas karo yaar, yeh bakiyon ka rona dhona dekh kar, hansee control nahi ho rahi hai. Badi mushkil se sanjeeda expression diya hua hai"

SMP(not crying): "Oh no sab ko rula diya isne. Mere masti wale performance ke mood ka baja baj gaya. Bhagwan na kare mera agla performance ho!

Arunita (crying very hard): "Yaar ye aisa perform kar raha hai, lagta hai Indian Idol trophy gaya haath se !!"

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Im replying you because i am also the one who reacted on that post and i own it.

1st i thought she's actually leaving so i almost typed all the best and all in reply but then after few mins i got what she wants to say and mujhe hasi aa gai.

I think you should just relax a little bit. Yaha koi kisi ko personally nahi janta. We all are here just to discuss about a show or our favourite contestants and in that process yaha kabhi na kabhi sab ek dusre ko taunt karte hai. Mujhe bhi kiya gaya hai 😉

I can just suggest that take some time and relax. Don't get affected with such things. Zindagibhar thodi ye sab sath leke chalogi.

You are still too young thats why may be these things are affecting you so much.

Relax and have fun 🕊️

well I don't have any thing against you but my patience has run out for this user ! N I had to react now Varna kab karti? It's not the very first time this is being done , even though I agree m not as experienced as you I know when to speak up n I realise the intentions behind each n every act , leg pulling to sabne sabki Kari he but it was never to degrade or offend anyone , n if someone gets offended we apologise to them(for majority of members) mujhe bura uske post ka nhi laga mujhe bura unn logo ki wajah se laga jinhone iss user ko encourage Kiya ! N sadly u r one of them , don't mind if it hurts I have nothing against you u are a good person ,

N moreover her hating on PD is the last thing I could bother ,

M replying yoh coz I considered you a friend here❤️

N jaane anjaane me iss user ne mujhe yaad dila diya what I should do right now ! So mere dil ki gehraaiyo se shukriya !

N at last age doens't defines maturity of an individual n it's proven in this forum!

Happy last week to all ! Phir to show khattam ho jayega !

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GiridharM

My spin on why every one is crying/not crying!

SMP(not crying): "Oh no sab ko rula diya isne. Mere masti wale performance ke mood ka baja baj gaya. Bhagwan na kare mera agla performance ho!

Arunita (crying very hard): "Yaar ye aisa perform kar raha hai, lagta hai Indian Idol trophy gaya haath se !!"

I thought SMP did not cry because the song was in Hindi.

My take on Arunita breaking down almost is different and not diplomatic to share.