Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

Maine abhi abhi suna wo doctor ka bhi same disease hua hain, promo dekh ke rona nehi a raha hain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž

Lets sing and dance together

https://youtu.be/lqIdIVUvHFU

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Please mujhe woh doctor ka number dena

Im suffering from same disease

Give me the number too plz. Btw, Iโ€™ve heard this song live at Sonu Nigamโ€™s concert. He dedicated it to his late mother and that was tear jerking. Nobody can surpass that performance for me.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Give me the number too plz. Btw, Iโ€™ve heard this song live at Sonu Nigamโ€™s concert. He dedicated it to his late mother and that was tear jerking. Nobody can surpass that performance for me.

Welcome to the club ๐Ÿค—

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe rona kiu nehi a raha hain? Ye sablog kitne ro rahe hai. Mujhe to ek gana gane ka jee kar rahe hain, rote rote hasna sikho, haste haste royo na!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But I need to consult my doctor, I should have cried watching the promo. Don't know if this is a symptom of Covid positive like having no smell and no taste of food. This could be having no sense for crying, the virus cud have attacked my heart thru ear!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I am really scared now!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒRona nehi aya ye soch ke aab rona a raha hain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hopefully puri song sun ne ke bad rona ayega ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I cry often at Pawanโ€™s and Arunitaโ€™s songs, single or duet ๐Ÿ˜†. Also, I donโ€™t think you are expected to weep at the promo ๐Ÿ˜† and gauging the mood and ambience that Pawanโ€™s soulful singing has created, I am already sure I will be crying at the finale ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Was reading other responses. Some people are just more emotional and tear up fast and when a rendition is as beautiful, it can be emotionally moving. All respect to Sonu Nigam and I like the guy, but he was pretty petty and insensitive to judge people being emotional. Jinko rona hai, go ahead. Jinko hasna hai, go ahead. Just donโ€™t judge, is what I feel.

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe rona kiu nehi a raha hain? Ye sablog kitne ro rahe hai. Mujhe to ek gana gane ka jee kar rahe hain, rote rote hasna sikho, haste haste royo na!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But I need to consult my doctor, I should have cried watching the promo. Don't know if this is a symptom of Covid positive like having no smell and no taste of food. This could be having no sense for crying, the virus cud have attacked my heart thru ear!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I am really scared now!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒRona nehi aya ye soch ke aab rona a raha hain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hopefully puri song sun ne ke bad rona ayega ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Arre bhai itna sa promo sun Kar kisko rona aata hai? Kuch background hoga..wait for the episode..Pura gaana suno

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Vaise Finale se just pahle jo episode hota hai usme contestants apne audition vala song hi perform karte hain. If they have planned that episode this season too, it will be full of repeats.

Imagine Aru singing O re Pawan , dhoondhe tujhe mera mann..

Wo bhi jab Pawan saamne baitha ho ..HR ki to balle balle ho jaayegi..

And Adi will say it's just a coincidence..bilkul randomly select kiya hai gaana๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Arre bhai itna sa promo sun Kar kisko rona aata hai? Kuch background hoga..wait for the episode..Pura gaana suno

Lekin koi koi to kehta hain PD music ka god hain, music ka god ka promo shunnei to mujhe rona aana chahiye tha, PD to aur sab singer ka tara general nehi hain, wo to devta hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Usse to ummide jayada hain, issi liye maine socha mera emotional system me koi problem hua hain keya, Covid ka asar nehi to!!! Issi liye darr raha tha ๐Ÿ˜†

Pura gana dekh kar to main balti bhar kar rowonga, abhi se do balti ka order di diya hu main ne๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dil hoon hoon kare. my favorite song of Rudaliโ€. Such an emotional, haunting, sense of void, feeling lonely,longing for your love. Amazing. ๐Ÿ‘ Bhupen Hazarika ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’•

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago