Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

Both r controlling their laughter ..kahan hum gaana gaane aaye the aur kahan ye sab karva rahe humse

In the intial days I used to believe they both are really in love based on all SM and how they show on tv. It took some time to digest they are just acting. Sometimes the way they show its really difficult to believe it's fake. We should give it to the direction department for fooling audience so consistently.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Indian Idol 12 promo: Karan Johar calls the show a 'blockbuster'; promises to give singers an offer to sing for Dharma productions

extract

"He even reveals that some of the contestants from the top 6 including Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal, Nihal Tauro, Mohd Danish, Shanmukhapriya, and Sayli Kamble are special to him and he feels they should sing for his Dharma production."

Note: headlines contradicting to what's in the article. see above extract from it. (bold)

I wonder who's in "some"??

In the promo on twitter the camera focused on Arunita and PD

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

In the intial days I used to believe they both are really in love based on all SM and how they show on tv. It took some time to digest they are just acting. Sometimes the way they show its really difficult to believe it's fake. We should give it to the direction department for fooling audience so consistently.

I don't know about Pawandeep but Arunita is a good actor. Singers are half actors.

In the friendship band episode she looked angry at the name Arudeep.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Yup. Other than Pawandeep and Arunitha other 4 are not going to get anything in finals as only winner and runner up will get something. Actually 12 hr finale of this competition itself is a namesake. So iam just hoping other 4 will get something or other. SMP got some and Danish was launched by HR. It will be really good if Nihal and Sayali also gets something. So all have something to cherish about post II12.

They won't give Nihal coz he will rock that could be embarrassing for others, his song still has not been released fully. Pawandeep no way is a romantic hero material neither in looks or voice just forced for his TRP's ....imo. Sireesha also deserves some song she really sounds good and would do justice. In some of the cover songs with Samyak she rocks !

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

They won't give Nihal coz he will rock that could be embarrassing for others, his song still has not been released fully. Pawandeep no way is a romantic hero material neither in looks or voice just forced for his TRP's ....imo. Sireesha also deserves some song she really sounds good and would do justice. In some of the cover songs with Samyak she rocks !

Nihal will definitely have a bright future irrespective of how much idol team try to suppress him. It's just matter of time. Once this II12 craze goes down and things get settled we will get to know what is the real potential of each contestant. Now what public is seeing is what II team want to show. Let's wait for an year or so and see how these kids are doing.

Anyway Sireesha and Nihal are already established playback singers in south. So I don't see any issue for their growth only thing we have to see is if they can get into hindi speaking audience or not.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Nihal has the making of a legend and I hope I m not proved wrong. If not an artiste he would have been a scientist like Einstein for example.

I hope Sireesha gets more work she deserves it it is a real pity that a talent like hers is neglected.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Success of Neha-Adi fake mrg story made them ambitious ..they can even make Arudeep believe in their own love story🤣

GiridharM thumbnail

It was indeed fake from day one. C'mon it's improbable that a 27 year old guy, who has been into Reality shows since last six years, will remain unattached for so long.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

It was indeed fake from day one. C'mon it's improbable that a 27 year old guy, who has been into Reality shows since last six years, will remain unattached for so long.

Yeah. It was my fault to believe it. I didn't know their ages from start and neither their background till I joined this forum. I started watching II12 mainly for SMP and Anjali. Others i never followed them fully to get to know them. As they are new for me my first reaction was based on what I saw on TV. I was actually surprised to come to know Arunitha is 18 from this forum as they always show her like older compared to her age.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago