Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Nihal will be out if there's elimination

if you have noticed the promos, song videos, he is the least promoted

looking at the finale 12 hrs, PD will be used to play all instruments so es def there also he is a sure shot finalist

Arunita is on the running for the title, she will be there

as per promotions, Danish and SMP are def finalists

it comes down to Sayli and Nihal.

Sayli is being promoted like crazy, they are already talking about phirangi Maharani making an entry in the finale, which means she is def going to be there. Also, she is well used as the background singer in chorus and support, so she will be there

That leaves Nihal, unfortunately, he will be the one to get the axe

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

Nihal will be out if there's elimination

if you have noticed the promos, song videos, he is the least promoted

looking at the finale 12 hrs, PD will be used to play all instruments so es def there also he is a sure shot finalist

Arunita is on the running for the title, she will be there

as per promotions, Danish and SMP are def finalists

it comes down to Sayli and Nihal.

Sayli is being promoted like crazy, they are already talking about phirangi Maharani making an entry in the finale, which means she is def going to be there. Also, she is well used as the background singer in chorus and support, so she will be there

That leaves Nihal, unfortunately, he will be the one to get the axe

I would agree. I also think he will be the one facing the elimination.
I wish they would keep all 6 for the finale!

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

wow so ab bandaa apne supporters ko bhi support ka Kare πŸ‘ yes he never does vote appeal for himself coz he doesn't think about competition , you may not have seen his interviews he has clearly stated that whosoever wins will be his friend only winner koi bhi ho journey sabki same he, to trophy lene se kuch badal nhi jaayega (from arudeep interview) ,he doesn't care about outcomes n judges/guests' remarks n compliment but focuses on doing the next performance better !(from an interview which also features smp)

N if his family members are posting stories of vote appeal so isn't it his duty to repost them ? Afterall he's a contestant , (pehle logo vote appeal na karne se problem thi to usne stories pe daalna shuru kiya n now isse bhi problem he)

Vote appeal nhi rocket science ho gya yeh to πŸ€”

Well welcome or I may say welcome back to this forum, our debates n discussions should not influence the sanity n cordiality of this place😊

Vaise bhi finale aane wala he πŸ˜†

It's sad that I'll not be able to talk to you since I only came to write my review for performances but hey may we meet on another forum n have funπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

Of course! :)
Look, I hold no one's baton. Even if I support someone I will point out unfairness relating to that person. I don't even think my favourite is perfect for a reason, and I will mention it when appropriate.
I say what I say based on observation and experience, not emotion. I have zero attachment at a personal level with any contestant. Likes or dislikes - yes, attachment - no! So I differ.

You either ask for votes or you don't. To me it is black and white. The contestant has a choice and I like it if the choice is displayed upfront through a post or without one. Being sheepish about asking by hiding it in stories that disappear is not my style. Sorry if it hurts, but think about what I said without emotion and you have your answer. Your answer is right for you whatever it is and I respect that. My comment does not change your view. But I do not make vapid comments that are driven by emotion. They are based on facts.

Cheers and all the best for your exams smiley1

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Lag raha hain itne din semi final chal raha tha, aab semi final ka final hone ja raha hain 😲

Very funny πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

Realityshow thumbnail

While all our attention is focused on the so called top 2, someone else is growing at lightening speed under our noses. Md. Danish added 22K new IG followers overnight - an incredible number by any comparable standard. Since June he has been on a roll and grown from 230K followers to 651k followers in 2 months. Something is happening, and it may have an impact on the 15th. Late surges are very powerful.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

While all our attention is focused on the so called top 2, someone else is growing at lightening speed under our noses. Md. Danish added 22K new IG followers overnight - an incredible number by any comparable standard. Since June he has been on a roll and grown from 230K followers to 651k followers in 2 months. Something is happening, and it may have an impact on the 15th. Late surges are very powerful.

He is getting momentum for his mamaji's performance πŸ˜† Love you Indian Idol πŸ€—
padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel many Sawai's fans moved over to Danish.. due to their similar singing styles and friendship.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah. I don't know this growth seem to be very fishy for me. Will that reflect in real votes we have to see?

Personally irrespective of insta growths or popularity if at all someone can surprise any of the top2 on last day that's just other 2 girls not boys in my opinion. Especially Sayali after the amount of promotion she received and even I saw some MLA's from Maharashtra tweeting for votes.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

He is getting momentum for his mamaji's performance πŸ˜† Love you Indian Idol πŸ€—

That momentum might take Rocket speed after Karan Johar episode.🀣🀣🀣

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Yeah. I don't know this growth seem to be very fishy for me. Will that reflect in real votes we have to see?

Personally irrespective of insta growths or popularity if at all someone can surprise any of the top2 on last day that's just other 2 girls not boys in my opinion. Especially Sayali after the amount of promotion she received and even I saw some MLA's from Maharashtra tweeting for votes.

Methinks the surprise will come from a 3rd player - Sony TV. This is a ridiculously convoluted and unethical voting / eliminating season. Weeks and weeks of voting led to 1 elimination. When it suits them eliminations take place either on judges votes, or public votes or in combination in a ratio they control.
There is money in Idol even after the season gets over. The winner/top 3 are business propositions. Plus for all the years that Idol has been around, if they miss one thing - it is a find. Someone who jumps into recognition soon after the season ends. That is great long term image value. If the makers think that there is such a talent this year they will make that talent win - by hook or crook. Otherwise, they will fall back on "earn while the going is good" tactics.

We are all puppets in this game. The way the last elimination is being handled points at a strategy - not a clean straight fight.