THE ROYAL IGNORE 😎

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/uyK_wfT8JwY

Pawan is anxiously standing near Sunny who is calmly having his lunch. He looks so desperate and nervous and wants to talk to Sunny and finally blabbers something to him. And Sunny is like whatever dude lemme eat. I loved the royal ignore our precious stone got. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

With due to respect to Sunny, I find his voice not very interesting. A niche type of singer in Sawai kind of mould.

I think, whatever his capabilities, Pawnu as a singer, is much more soothing to listen

I still feel Idol 12 has got the most eclectic mix of exceptional talent.

Most of us on the Forum agree that since the Top 9 contestants were finalized, there should be no no more eliminations

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Softness

Pawan is anxiously standing near Sunny who is calmly having his lunch. He looks so desperate and nervous and wants to talk to Sunny and finally blabbers something to him. And Sunny is like whatever dude lemme eat. I loved the royal ignore our precious stone got. 🤣

Looking at recent photos of sunny, they give out vibes of success has gone to his head. Let’s face it what other things he has done since winning the title to remember his performance apart from stage performances. No offence

Sobbing story played a big part in winning.

At least PD has recorded songs with HR while the show is still running..

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Looking at recent photos of sunny, they give out vibes of success has gone to his head. Let’s face it what other things he has done since winning the title to remember his performance apart from stage performances. No offence

Sobbing story played a big part in winning.

At least PD has recorded songs with HR while the show is still running..

Yeah. I watched some clips of his recent UK concerts, he was not sounding that good.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I never cared for Sunny’s yelling type singing. Only Salman I could handle upto some limit. I also think the fame-success has got to his lil head. He sounds like train (railway singer) 😕 sorry no offense to his fans.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sunny, a man of limited talent rode the poverty wave to get the trophy. If he has climbed the high horse now, then someone should help him get down to earth before he falls with a thud.

Sunny is absolutely no match for a multi talented guy like PD - in fact no match for any of the top 9 of this season. If he were to participate in this season ,he would’ve have been ousted long time back

And most importantly, PD was neither nervous nor desperate to talk to him. He just came for his food, faced the camera since mamaji called out to him & then moved away. Still trying to figure out the ‘royal ignore’ 🤔

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Sunny, a man of limited talent rode the poverty wave to get the trophy. If he has climbed the high horse now, then someone should help him get down to earth before he falls with a thud.

Sunny is absolutely no match for a multi talented guy like PD - in fact no match for any of the top 9 of this season. If he were to participate in this season ,he would’ve have been ousted long time back

And most importantly, PD was neither nervous nor desperate to talk to him. He just came for his food, faced the camera since mamaji called out to him & then moved away. Still trying to figure out the ‘royal ignore’ 🤔

my thoughts exactly 👍👏👏👏

Vadapaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Pawan is the only one who has the most dedicated fan and the most dedicated hater altogether in this forum 🤣🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Pawan is the only one who has the most dedicated fan and the most dedicated hater altogether in this forum 🤣🤣

At least he has the capacity to invoke extreme reactions..better than no reactions at all

Love him or hate him ..u can't ignore him😉

Vadapaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

At least he has the capacity to invoke extreme reactions..better than no reactions at all

Love him or hate him ..u can't ignore him😉

Irony!

He himself is the person with least reactions on II 😂