Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

RK special episode

The songs were a nostalgic trip for me - each one loaded with memories. Performances :-

Arunita :- a breezy pyar hua followed by her flagship Satyam shivam sundaram ( only mukhda) & the soul stirring Ek Radha ek meera. What a heady cocktail! With goosebumps & teary eyes, I was in a blissful stupor. Starters pe comment karun ya main course par?? Her Ek Radha has to be The The the finest performance of this number in any reality show ever. ❤️❤️👍👍.

PD :- Rula diya with jeena yahan. The first song was not a great choice, it is not a challenging number. I suppose they chose it for the Dafli. But loved the second. 👍

Sayli :- loved both esp the Prem Rog number 👌

Nihal :- this was my song suggestion for him, so I was mighty thrilled. V good.

Danish & SMP :- decent effort. SMP could’ve been given something different.

Asides…

*HR’s comments on Sayli is going to stir up the SM reg the real intentions - was it an indirect vote appeal? Daya, kuch toh gadbad hai. 😱. Both the girls looked tensed & unsettled…. It was avoidable.
Esp since the ‘supposed comparison’ was followed by one of the most knock-out performances by Aru.

*Mr.K left high & dry… no Phi Ma, & mrs.K was MIA… toh bechara royega hi. 🥲

*sayli PD duet lacked the magic of Aru-PD numbers. It was such a fun song, and both are good singers, still it lacked the zest. Sounded so flat. Hence proved Aru-PD duets are one of a kind! 👌

* Bhattji & Girishji 👏👌

* show-stopper of the day… Danish and his jacket!
Looks like Bappida left his dress designer behind last week & Danish got his expertise. 🤣🤣. It needs to be auctioned. Anyone interested?? Samirji??? 🤣🤣

A good episode overall with good songs sans OTT dramas, despite an emotional yet restrained Randhir 👍. ( may be all the OTTs are reserved for tomorrow… brace yourselves 😳😁).

🤣🤣🤣

Arre main to interested hu lekin Bappida ko sirf dress designer ko nehi uska khud ka jacket bhi chhod jana chahiye tha 😆 Danish ka jacket to mera nehi chalega, main bhi to RK ke tara foodies hu na 😎🤣🤣😆

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

~ They edited one song of all the three boys

Smp Sayli ka pata nahi

~ I think instead of Sayli - PD duet, they could have shown all the songs of all the contestants.

~ I love how Aru and Smp perform onstage like professional singers, and the moment the performance ends, they are back to their innocent 18 years old self.

~ Bhagirath Sir and Girish Sir 👏❤️

~ Aru's performance made me speechless! She deserved all the compliments.

~ Rest all were very good today. Even the songs choice was good. Bas duet was off for me.

~ I don't know what's wrong with Danish. Though his performance was good, he is very shant now a days. First he used to jump here and there during everyone's performance. Even his performances had that charm and used to be full of energy uptil sukhwinder ji episode. Maybe i'm wrong in this.

~ HR's comparison was baseless. Can backfire Sayli after Aru's Ek Radha Ek Meera, making it obvious for people to compare

They have successfully edited SMP song as well inspite of giving her single song. Not sure what dushmani they have with SMP to treat her like this every week.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

* Loved Arunita’s all 3 renditions 💕👍👏👏👏the best

*Sayli I like her voice in Asha tai’s songs more than Lata di. Something changes & it sounds more like lil girl voice which I couldn’t pinpoint until today.

*Nihal I loved both the songs. Did better in 2 Nd song.

*PD he really didn’t have to play dufli as I do not really think he played. 🤔 couldn’t hear his dufli beats 😕

*Playing accordion while singing is a difficult task. Those who can play piano or keyboards can at least play the melody on accordion but not the chords at the same time which is being played by left hand. Very few professionals who are trained can play with both hands. I know this also from personal experience witnessing 😉😊

Loved his duet with sayli.

*Danish sang better but not to my liking

*last but not least SMP started out good with regular singing but once she went into her regular stuff it’s a turn off time for me. Tune of the song was changed to her style. She shows off as composer, conductor, singer & than some when she sings-performs. All power to her.

Those who blames Sayli or shows their dislike on what is happening on the show for TRP is not her fault. She is a happy go lucky 20 some yrs young gal. Just like SMP I think she is more shy person I think but also friendly.

We as humans like people very opposite to who we are in our behavior or nature. Bold people like people with demure personalities. Shant people like performers with bit loud personalities. I think.

*HR dunno what he was rambling about. He should have kept his trap door shut imho. Talking nonsense comparing ARU vs Sayli. Also bringing up SMP WAS uncalled for. Shut up HR 😡

Can’t wait for tmrw KS & KK Episode

best of today was Arunita Kanjilal 👏👏👏💕

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Exactly same i felt. He could have praised her individually there was no need of saying all that about fan following and all. I also felt bad for her

Himesh made the comparison definitely not to glorify Arunita. His intention was to praise Sayali by certifying Sayali at par with Arunita as a singer.

However, the way he conveyed the message and subsequent blazing performance of Arunita put Sayali in backfoot. Sayali did nothing wrong, she performed brilliantly yesterday as always but Himesh unnecessarily compared her with Arunita.

To me, Himesh's tone was like to put Arunita little down to favour some third one not mentioned in his statement. The statement was full of diplomacy and cleverly delivered.

This competition is still open among six contetants, not only among three girls!!! 🤔

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Himesh made the comparison definitely not to glorify Arunita. His intention was to praise Sayali by certifying Sayali at par with Arunita as a singer.

However, the way he conveyed the message and subsequent blazing performance of Arunita put Sayali in backfoot. Sayali did nothing wrong, she performed brilliantly yesterday as always but Himesh unnecessarily compared her with Arunita.

To me, Himesh's tone was like to put Arunita little down to favour some third one not mentioned in his statement. The statement was full of diplomacy and cleverly delivered.

This competition is still open among six contetants, not only among three girls!!! 🤔

I can read that in between lines and guess what HR trying to do. But why did he bring SMP there I don't understand?

By the way can he really do this among boys and say Pawandeep and Nihal are same🤔🤔🤔

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I can read that in between lines and guess what HR trying to do. But why did he bring SMP there I don't understand?

By the way can he really do this among boys and say Pawandeep and Nihal are same🤔🤔🤔

SMP was referred to justify the ground for comparison between Arunita and Sayali that they both sing same type of songs. To me, except Danish and SMP all other four contestants are singing in similar genre. Danish and SMP are singing in different genre.

The guests are mainly selected from 70's and 80's and the songs are selected accordingly. So, for this reason, if HR compare Sayali and Arunita that they both sing same nature song that is unfair. Danish and SMP try to give new look to the given song whereas the remaining four try to maintain the original mood and music of the given song besides trying to leave their own mark. Sayali and Arunita are specially marked for singing mainly Latajee and Ashajee songs but truth is all are actually singing old hindi songs. And when we talk about old hindi songs we have to go for Latajee, Ashajee, Mukesh, Rafi Sab, Kishore da songs.

So, to me, his ground for comparing Arunita and Sayali was not justified.

The competition is among six contestants till now. Picking up two contestants and comparing them is not pleasant for them as well. 😔

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And brought up smp saying how unique she is and how aru and sayli are comparable

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HR, being a music director sounded so stupid comparing arunita and sayli and hinting the greatness of smp

Someone please tell him that no one can beat arunita in lata numbers and no one can beat sayli in asha numbers. That's how different they are

There is nothing that great about smp and danish's singing. One does oodling galore in most numbers and the other is a rubber band, streching every song with useless alaaps.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

HR, being a music director sounded so stupid comparing arunita and sayli and hinting the greatness of smp

Someone please tell him that no one can beat arunita in lata numbers and no one can beat sayli in asha numbers. That's how different they are

There is nothing that great about smp and danish's singing. One does oodling galore in most numbers and the other is a rubber band, streching every song with useless alaaps.

This is really funny. You are doing same what HR did. When we don't understand someone doesn't mean they are inferior to others. If SMP or Danish don't have any greatness they won't reach that stage and won't have so many fans like me going mad about their singing.

I don't want to berate Sayali like you did for SMP but definitely want to put a point if she is like Ashaji why no guest or judge offered her any song till now? Even after so much promotion judges have to beg audience to vote for Sayali? She is talented but not on par with either Arunitha or SMP. If you have doubt see Ashaji episode and her feedback to each one of them.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

SMP was referred to justify the ground for comparison between Arunita and Sayali that they both sing same type of songs. To me, except Danish and SMP all other four contestants are singing in similar genre. Danish and SMP are singing in different genre.

The guests are mainly selected from 70's and 80's and the songs are selected accordingly. So, for this reason, if HR compare Sayali and Arunita that they both sing same nature song that is unfair. Danish and SMP try to give new look to the given song whereas the remaining four try to maintain the original mood and music of the given song besides trying to leave their own mark. Sayali and Arunita are specially marked for singing mainly Latajee and Ashajee songs but truth is all are actually singing old hindi songs. And when we talk about old hindi songs we have to go for Latajee, Ashajee, Mukesh, Rafi Sab, Kishore da songs.

So, to me, his ground for comparing Arunita and Sayali was not justified.

The competition is among six contestants till now. Picking up two contestants and comparing them is not pleasant for them as well. 😔

It's completely wrong on HR to compare girls alone and I agree his basis is wrong. I feel bad for Sayali too for this more than Arunitha because this comparison won't effect Arunitha in any way but it will backfire for Sayali.

SMP bit I agree with him but not the context he used to convey. She is unique and very different style compared to others. That's why in 70 episodes no body compared her with any existing or old singers. What ever is the song she always tried to put her stamp which proves her creativity and talent whether some people like or not.