Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

accordion pe do button kya daba diye toh yeh judges deewane ho gaye hain šŸ¤¢

Edited by Softness - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Never been in these parts before today, but been a silent reader now and then.

Arunita reigned just supreme today. Her Ek Radha Ek Meera literally pushed spiritual yearning to another high. They donā€™t make music or write lyrics like that any more.

Pawanā€™s Jeena Yehan left me in tears. So, full marks to him today as well.

Danish hasnā€™t been affecting me of late unfortunately.

I have never enjoyed Sayaliā€™s infantilized singing style though she has had a great arc, and her recent dramatics put me off majorly.

SMP is super skilled but didnā€™t move me yet again.

I like Nihalā€™s attitude and the niche space he has defined for himself. One can feel his cheer in his singing. Never expected to enjoy his singing when the show started off. Great arc.

As for the final duet, it didnā€™t carry the oomph and energy that Arunita and Pawan duets have. What were the makers thinking with this duet pair?šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RK special episode

The songs were a nostalgic trip for me - each one loaded with memories. Performances :-

Arunita :- a breezy pyar hua followed by her flagship Satyam shivam sundaram ( only mukhda) & the soul stirring Ek Radha ek meera. What a heady cocktail! With goosebumps & teary eyes, I was in a blissful stupor. Starters pe comment karun ya main course par?? Her Ek Radha has to be The The the finest performance of this number in any reality show ever. ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ‘.

PD :- Rula diya with jeena yahan. The first song was not a great choice, it is not a challenging number. I suppose they chose it for the Dafli. But loved the second. šŸ‘

Sayli :- loved both esp the Prem Rog number šŸ‘Œ

Nihal :- this was my song suggestion for him, so I was mighty thrilled. V good.

Danish & SMP :- decent effort. SMP couldā€™ve been given something different.

Asidesā€¦

*HRā€™s comments on Sayli is going to stir up the SM reg the real intentions - was it an indirect vote appeal? Daya, kuch toh gadbad hai. šŸ˜±. Both the girls looked tensed & unsettledā€¦. It was avoidable.
Esp since the ā€˜supposed comparisonā€™ was followed by one of the most knock-out performances by Aru.

*Mr.K left high & dryā€¦ no Phi Ma, & mrs.K was MIAā€¦ toh bechara royega hi. šŸ„²

*sayli PD duet lacked the magic of Aru-PD numbers. It was such a fun song, and both are good singers, still it lacked the zest. Sounded so flat. Hence proved Aru-PD duets are one of a kind! šŸ‘Œ

* Bhattji & Girishji šŸ‘šŸ‘Œ

* show-stopper of the dayā€¦ Danish and his jacket!
Looks like Bappida left his dress designer behind last week & Danish got his expertise. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. It needs to be auctioned. Anyone interested?? Samirji??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

A good episode overall with good songs sans OTT dramas, despite an emotional yet restrained Randhir šŸ‘. ( may be all the OTTs are reserved for tomorrowā€¦ brace yourselves šŸ˜³šŸ˜).

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Never been in these parts before today, but been a silent reader now and then.

I have never enjoyed Sayaliā€™s infantilized singing style though she has had a great arc, and her recent dramatics put me off majorly.

SMP is super skilled but didnā€™t move me yet again.

I like Nihalā€™s attitude and the niche space he has defined for himself. One can feel his cheer in his singing. Never expected to enjoy his singing when the show started off. Great arc.

As for the final duet, it didnā€™t carry the oomph and energy that Arunita and Pawan duets have. What were the makers thinking with this duet pair?šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

My sentiments exactly, esp about sayli - I like her, but their recent antics is putting me off. It started from that episode where she played saviour to PD on forgetting the lyrics. She may be made to do these, but somehow her image took a beating for me. And HRā€™s comparison with Aru was total bakwas!

Couldnā€™t agree more reg nihal & SaWan duet.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

My sentiments exactly, esp about sayli - I like her, but their recent antics is putting me off. It started from that episode where she played saviour to PD on forgetting the lyrics. She may be made to do these, but somehow her image took a beating for me. And HRā€™s comparison with Aru was total bakwas!

The kind of frantic energy Sayali brings in of late with the drama is just not my thing. Feels too synthetic. I am sure she is a great person, but I prefer more composure when it comes to singing and presentation- how do I put it, a quietude, a Ttheheraav of sorts, which both Arunita and Pawan have.

I like HR, but Arunita is far ahead (and she can be benchmarked by her own previous performances alone) and when judge comments are too absurd, I plain ignore them so as to not spoil the beauty of the renditions and I had to listen to Arunita again to wash off the blandness of the duet.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sayli - missed her performance as I was busy

Danish - started to watch the episode on his last performance. That song does not need alaaps so couldnā€™t understand why he threw them especially at the end of the song.

Want to hear him once without any alaaps.

Arunita - speechless. ā¤ļø ā­ļø Triple MBD šŸ‘

Compliments galore from RK and especially from Anu Malik.

Pawandeep - he is back singing with music instruments. Suits him. Choice of Both songs šŸ‘šŸ¼

He did justice to them.

Nihal - sang well but I felt something was missing.

SMP - as a contestant, once again last to perform and only one song.

Duet - think we are so used to seeing arudeep duets, i couldnā€™t relate to Pawandeep and Sayli Jodi for duet songs.

For their first song yeh raat bhigi bhigi, I thought arunita would have done more justice. Sayli didnā€™t..

2nd song Pawandeep better than Sayli, her voice was sharp. Seems she is trying to sound like ashaji.

My opinion so no offence please

Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I find it unfair that people blame Sayli for following along with the channelā€™s TRP antics when others are also doing the same (ex: the love track that has dominated media coverage this season among many others). I think the general tone towards her on here has been quite negative lately, and even if itā€™s annoying I donā€™t she should be blamed for her familyā€™s antics or the channelā€™s.

At the end of the day contestants/their families are put in an uncomfortable position to do all this drama for survival in the show and to appease the makers. We shouldnā€™t form bad opinions about any of the contestants based on this alone.

As a disclaimer Iā€™m not a huge fan of her singing, but I admire her fighting spirit as the one contestant left (besides Nihal) who received little to no coverage for the first half of the show and was repeatedly placed in the bottom to becoming a real contender in the final stages. Iā€™ve also heard the most contestants mention her + Ashish as people they are close with so I doubt that sheā€™s an unlikable person.

Edited by Throwawayacc - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Duet - think we are so used to seeing arudeep duets, i couldnā€™t relate to Pawandeep and Sayli Jodi for duet songs.

Exactly for this reason may be people are not able to connect with Sayli Pawandeep duet.

Imo it was good. I mean it was their 1st attempt so its fine. May be they can do more better with some other songs.

They were comfortable and free while performing

I liked that duet more than their solo performances

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

~ They edited one song of all the three boys

Smp Sayli ka pata nahi

~ I think instead of Sayli - PD duet, they could have shown all the songs of all the contestants.

~ I love how Aru and Smp perform onstage like professional singers, and the moment the performance ends, they are back to their innocent 18 years old self.

~ Bhagirath Sir and Girish Sir šŸ‘ā¤ļø

~ Aru's performance made me speechless! She deserved all the compliments.

~ Rest all were very good today. Even the songs choice was good. Bas duet was off for me.

~ I don't know what's wrong with Danish. Though his performance was good, he is very shant now a days. First he used to jump here and there during everyone's performance. Even his performances had that charm and used to be full of energy uptil sukhwinder ji episode. Maybe i'm wrong in this.

~ HR's comparison was baseless. Can backfire Sayli after Aru's Ek Radha Ek Meera, making it obvious for people to compare

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Saturday episode

Duet achcha laga šŸ‘šŸ¼ aur sab ne achcha gaya. Sab matlab sab šŸ˜Š Sirf achcha nehi bahut bahut bahut achha gaya. šŸ˜Š

Lekin ek ladki, jiski nam Arunita, usne jo gayi, jis tara se gayi, jis level se gayi, dil kar ta tha ke sunti hi jau, sunti hi jau, sunti hi jau ā¤ļø

EK Radha Ek Meera Dono ne - ye gana main to Aru ruh dal deyi. Wo jo 'dono' shabd hain is gane me har bar ek dusri kisim ke harkat ke sath Aru ne gayi!!! šŸ‘ Aur keya gayi šŸ¤©

Abhi bhi kano main gunj raha hain, ek radha ek meera .... ā¤ļø

Mera pas shabd nehi hain tarif karne ka, aap please samajh li jiye šŸ˜Š

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago