Performance Discussion 31 July & 1 August - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=Piyaazzz]

The credit of this post goes to @anoushka_113🤗 your analysis bounds me to write n this forum is addictive 😁 (gotta control harder now)

SATURDAY

1. Aru~ both songs are special to me, satyam shivam Sundaram made me her fan ! I used to only notice aru when she sang with PD n I was like yeah this girl sounds good until Satyam Shivam Sundaram happened n blowed me away 😳 no matter how many times she repeats this song is her best ever performance ! N EREM ! Omg ! This was the only second time I cried in her performance (one was tu hi re)I was in the zone completely n remembering my buddies with whom is used to perform every year on janamashtami got me emotional. So thank you aru !

PD~ usually this happens in our house that when PD finishes there is absolute silence!(just like there was on the stage) there is an unusual mesmerising power in him that freezes you in the moment! (M not at all surprised ki usne ek hi din me bajana seekh liya accordion , he knows the art of playing instruments 😎)

Nihal~ one more dhamakedar performance! This guy has been so so consistent nowadays n the song selections are of his type , which can enhance his pagalpan!

Danish~ he sounded good today but that pagalpan in him is missing from quite a time(maybe transferred to nihal🤭) if eliminations happen then he's the one.

Smp~ for her singing she was good as usual but I didn't liked her performance , something wasn't right ,the remix done maybe or music arrangement? Felt totally off

Sayali~ from sometime she's been sounding too sweet , the intensity n feel is missing as such it is looking a little fake, singing wise it was good !

ASIDES

HR comparison- well if he had said this 2-3 weeks ago I would have agreed without a second thought n it's a fact when aru sayali sing together in sync it's very difficult to distinguish Thier voices but recently aru has gone a little up n sayali a little down n that makes the whole difference!

RK being foodie😂~ my mother is like yeah the same happens here too ! Congratulations we are Kapoors🤣🤣🤣

PD sayali duet : the lack of intensity n feel was so visible here 😔 maybe the best pair is arudeep n sayish 💖 ( Sayali sounded so good when she did lalalalala in tere naam 😔) even though they were enacting so good n freely but Thier voices didn't seem to compliment EO

N now I feel jaisa he vaisa hi theek he there are coaches n so many experienced people there they know better than us! Maybe we should stop thinking about aru n Nihal duet coz I don't want any other duet to be wasted! Sab kuch trp nhi he #natural frequencies bhi hoti he !

SUNDAY

aru~ maar daala yaar ! Especially she did something theatrical/operatic that was 🤯

Sayali: was far better today , Mera piya Ghar aaya had the potential ki yeh piya yha aa jaaye😁

SMP: yeah baby this is it! Kay sera sera , the madness was back ! Was missing that only🔥

Nihal: phir se dhamakedar performance 👏 felt like dancing

ASIDES

Notice arudeep ka dance when anu n kavita ma'am sing🤪 it's a great feeling to see them enjoying freely 😊

N PD ka special telecast of dance🤣🤣🤣

Arudeep moment k bina aajkal episode ban hi nhi rha he🤪 but it was cute kam se kam faltupanti nhi thi aaj 😌

Nihal the cutie pie always 😁

Sanu sir n kavita ma'am k duets 💖✨💖✨

Musicians to humesha hi ✨🔥✨🔥✨

Duets nhi telecast hue

II ne ab saare hopes Tod Diye he !

Not wanna talk about tu hi re k baad kya hua

Itna great episode bhi bina scripting k nhi kar saakte the yeh 😡

@bold… hey that’s a sweet sweet gesture. ❤️❤️

Glad to see you inspite of the rigours of exam preps. Do peep in when time permits..Missing you… 😞, esp your comments under my Asides… 🙂. All the best for D day 👍

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

I would not be surprised if Mr. Kamble, by the start of Finale, actually starts believing that a Firangi Maharani has actually fallen head over heals, for him.

Kehte hai na - Man mein laddoo phoota

😆🤣

Any idea who is going to play Firangi Maharani role on 15th? She should be made aware about mental state of Mr. Kamble. Otherwise she might be wondering why Mr. Kamble is with her even after the show. 😎

Man mein laddoo phootne ke liye laddoo hona jaruri hain. Laddoo hain to jarur phootega, nehi hain to Mr. Kamble ban jayega sab. 😎🤣🤣

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Some singers prefer to remove their footwear before rendition..specially classical singers.

Maybe they r among those..

Nihal is also wearing socks I think..not shoes

either he forgot to put off the socks or he thought the socks are the shoes 😆🤣🤣🤣
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SamirM

either he forgot to put off the socks or he thought the socks are the shoes 😆🤣🤣🤣

It is actually quiet fine. They are in a recording studio. Normally you take off outside footwear when you enter the recording room. Wearing socks is fine too - just no shoes. Maybe he just does not want to be barefoot. A lot of people are like that.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSEgQDbskbX/

But what are they recording? Title suggests that it is for the show.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

😆🤣

Any idea who is going to play Firangi Maharani role on 15th? She should be made aware about mental state of Mr. Kamble. Otherwise she might be wondering why Mr. Kamble is with her even after the show. 😎

Man mein laddoo phootne ke liye laddoo hona jaruri hain. Laddoo hain to jarur phootega, nehi hain to Mr. Kamble ban jayega sab. 😎🤣🤣

Hope & pray that it is not Rakhi Sawant with a blonde wig 😱😱😳🤣🤣.

Now how’s that for a horror show?? Blondie rakhi in fisticuffs with shrimati kamble with Mr.K blushing & basking in the attention… 😱

🤣🤣🤣
( I think considering that the makers lurk here, shouldn’t be giving them ideas 😀)

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Now how’s that for a horror show?? Blondie rakhi in fisticuffs with shrimati kamble with Mr.K blushing & basking in the attention… 😱

🤣🤣🤣
( I think considering that the makers lurk here, shouldn’t be giving them ideas 😀)

Blondie rakhi in anglicised marathi can offer to adopt Bharat ki beti …. And that will be the height of irony 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That’s how bharat ki beti will become ‘ beyond-borders-beti’ 🤣🤣🤣

My imagination is running wild. 🤣🤣. Kahin makers/lurkers yeh na samjhe ki this is forumwasiyon ka wish & decide to play Santa Claus. 🤣🤣😷😷. Don’t kill me… 🙏😃

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

🤣🤣🤣

bold: omg what a suggestion 😆 👏 she became phirangi because she is NRI but is Marathi just like kamble's, what say. 👍🏼 then Bharat mata ki Bharat ki beti