Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

What I meant was, wasn’t she called maha ki beti even when anjali was around?? Don’t remember exactly.

I know what you meant. πŸ€— Figure of speech they kept saying 3 from Maharashtra but for sayli I can't remember which judge said it first very early in the show. Think it started with her dad working in pandemic and so on.

whoever's idea was, might have thought Ashish was AK, Anjali - tansen, SMP - ajooba/8th wonder, so why sayli whose father worked so hard in pandemic should be left out??!!!!!

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I know what you meant. πŸ€— Figure of speech they kept saying 3 from Maharashtra but for sayli I can't remember which judge said it first very early in the show. Think it started with her dad working in pandemic and so on.

whoever's idea was, might have thought Ashish was AK, Anjali - tansen, SMP - ajooba/8th wonder, so why sayli whose father worked so hard in pandemic should be left out??!!!!!

This whole thing is unfair and stinks!

Someone is Bengal Tigress, someone else is Uttarkahand ka devta. What about poor Nihal and Danish? No one has given them any label or asked for votes for them. And the shows success has their contribution as much as any Baharat ki Beti or Idol ka Ajoobi (not that anyone called her that if I recall - they should )

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

yes I had to come up with that. Why in advance KJ announced as guest in the episode when all the while we were questioning on Monday/Tuesday who the guests will be.

Still can't understand why sayli given the title Bharat ki beti?? I think it started with Maharashtra ki beti, then Mumbai ki beti and now ..πŸ˜† Any idea who gave it to her or better still who started that crap?

Aise chalta raha to finale tak Universe ka beti ban jayegi πŸ˜†πŸ€£
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

Aise chalta raha to finale tak Universe ka beti ban jayegi πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Good that finale is near. Else not sure what is there after universe.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

This whole thing is unfair and stinks!

Someone is Bengal Tigress, someone else is Uttarkahand ka devta. What about poor Nihal and Danish? No one has given them any label or asked for votes for them. And the shows success has their contribution as much as any Baharat ki Beti or Idol ka Ajoobi (not that anyone called her that if I recall - they should )

SMP? She is called Ajoobi in every episode..

Nihal ko cutie pie bolte hai na shayad?

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Bold 1: Absolutely. I think she is the one of a very few contestants in any reality show who could demonstrate such consistency in terms of delivering quality performances from starting to finale. Sachi me Aru is Aru ❀️❀️

Bold 2: 😊 If Sir jee needs any training on 'Biwi Management' I can help him 😊 πŸ˜›

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Just kidding!! 😊

I would not be surprised if Mr. Kamble, by the start of Finale, actually starts believing that a Firangi Maharani has actually fallen head over heals, for him.

Kehte hai na - Man mein laddoo phoota

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Some singers prefer to remove their footwear before rendition..specially classical singers.

Maybe they r among those..

Nihal is also wearing socks I think..not shoes

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niyati13

Some singers prefer to remove their footwear before rendition..specially classical singers.

Maybe they r among those..

Nihal is also wearing socks I think..not shoes

Nihal for sure wears shoes as i have seen his matching yellow shoes to his shirt or jacket. I think all of them wear shoes on stage while performing

only classical musicians when they perform sitting down not only they remove shoes but cover their feet with shawl.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nihal fir dure wears dhoes as i have seen his matching yellow shoes to his shirt or jacket. I think all of them wear shoes on stage while performing

Talking about that particular pic at Ren Rega studios..on idol stage everyone wears

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The credit of this post goes to @anoushka_113πŸ€— your analysis bounds me to write n this forum is addictive 😁 (gotta control harder now)

SATURDAY

1. Aru~ both songs are special to me, satyam shivam Sundaram made me her fan ! I used to only notice aru when she sang with PD n I was like yeah this girl sounds good until Satyam Shivam Sundaram happened n blowed me away 😳 no matter how many times she repeats this song is her best ever performance ! N EREM ! Omg ! This was the only second time I cried in her performance (one was tu hi re)I was in the zone completely n remembering my buddies with whom is used to perform every year on janamashtami got me emotional. So thank you aru !

PD~ usually this happens in our house that when PD finishes there is absolute silence!(just like there was on the stage) there is an unusual mesmerising power in him that freezes you in the moment! (M not at all surprised ki usne ek hi din me bajana seekh liya accordion , he knows the art of playing instruments 😎)

Nihal~ one more dhamakedar performance! This guy has been so so consistent nowadays n the song selections are of his type , which can enhance his pagalpan!

Danish~ he sounded good today but that pagalpan in him is missing from quite a time(maybe transferred to nihal🀭) if eliminations happen then he's the one.

Smp~ for her singing she was good as usual but I didn't liked her performance , something wasn't right ,the remix done maybe or music arrangement? Felt totally off

Sayali~ from sometime she's been sounding too sweet , the intensity n feel is missing as such it is looking a little fake, singing wise it was good !

ASIDES

HR comparison- well if he had said this 2-3 weeks ago I would have agreed without a second thought n it's a fact when aru sayali sing together in sync it's very difficult to distinguish Thier voices but recently aru has gone a little up n sayali a little down n that makes the whole difference!

RK being foodieπŸ˜‚~ my mother is like yeah the same happens here too ! Congratulations we are Kapoors🀣🀣🀣

PD sayali duet : the lack of intensity n feel was so visible here πŸ˜” maybe the best pair is arudeep n sayish πŸ’– ( Sayali sounded so good when she did lalalalala in tere naam πŸ˜”) even though they were enacting so good n freely but Thier voices didn't seem to compliment EO

N now I feel jaisa he vaisa hi theek he there are coaches n so many experienced people there they know better than us! Maybe we should stop thinking about aru n Nihal duet coz I don't want any other duet to be wasted! Sab kuch trp nhi he #natural frequencies bhi hoti he !

SUNDAY

aru~ maar daala yaar ! Especially she did something theatrical/operatic that was 🀯

Sayali: was far better today , Mera piya Ghar aaya had the potential ki yeh piya yha aa jaaye😁

SMP: yeah baby this is it! Kay sera sera , the madness was back ! Was missing that onlyπŸ”₯

Nihal: phir se dhamakedar performance πŸ‘ felt like dancing

ASIDES

Notice arudeep ka dance when anu n kavita ma'am singπŸ€ͺ it's a great feeling to see them enjoying freely 😊

N PD ka special telecast of dance🀣🀣🀣

Arudeep moment k bina aajkal episode ban hi nhi rha heπŸ€ͺ but it was cute kam se kam faltupanti nhi thi aaj 😌

Nihal the cutie pie always 😁

Sanu sir n kavita ma'am k duets πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Musicians to humesha hi ✨πŸ”₯✨πŸ”₯✨

Duets nhi telecast hue

II ne ab saare hopes Tod Diye he !

Not wanna talk about tu hi re k baad kya hua

Itna great episode bhi bina scripting k nhi kar saakte the yeh 😑

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago