Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Bharat ka beta 🤣🤣🤣

Sayli ka bhai..rakhi celebrate karenge next week

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sayli ka bhai..rakhi celebrate karenge next week

Then KJo will announce the next movie ‘ meri maa ki sauten’ introducing Phi Ma… 🤣🤣🤣…

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

By mistake I tagged some other Samir! Not able to edit the tag!! Pl help. How to do it??

Koi nahi..let him visit this forum👍🏼

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am still so rofl here at this. 🤣🤣🤣

If KJo is Bharat ka Beta, then I am the Queen of Sheba 🤣🤣🤣🤣

yes I had to come up with that. Why in advance KJ announced as guest in the episode when all the while we were questioning on Monday/Tuesday who the guests will be.

Still can't understand why sayli given the title Bharat ki beti?? I think it started with Maharashtra ki beti, then Mumbai ki beti and now ..😆 Any idea who gave it to her or better still who started that crap?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Koi nahi..let him visit this forum👍🏼

Arey… paagal ho jaayega woh 🤣🤣. Itne emotions hai in this forum - adulations, hatred, love, friendship, masti ,paagalpan… Baap re… Bharat ka beta will get inspired! 🤣

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Still can't understand why sayli given the title Bharat ki beti?? I think it started with Maharashtra ki beti, then Mumbai ki beti and now ..😆 Any idea who gave it to her or better still who started that crap?

I get sooo annoyed whenever I hear that! Even Maha ki beti or Mumbai ki beti is ridiculous. 😳😡..And I think it was early on when we had Anjali also, right?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I get sooo annoyed whenever I hear that! Even Maha ki beti or Mumbai ki beti is ridiculous. 😳😡..And I think it was early on when we had Anjali also, right?

bold: don't think so. Anjali was given the title of Tansen if I'm not mistaken.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold: don't think so. Anjali was given the title of Tansen if I'm not mistaken.

What I meant was, wasn’t she called maha ki beti even when anjali was around?? Don’t remember exactly.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I had to restrain myself from going on & on about Aru; hence thanks for Arunama. 😀. Seriously, this girl is above any competition now. Till now, I haven’t been able to find flaws in any of her performances, at times ( v rarely, though) she had sounded a bit tired, that’s all. How can anyone be soooo consistently perfect?

My husband for the first ever time watched II on sat, got hooked to Aru’s singing, & promptly hazir ho gaye for sun’s episode too just to hear her. 😀. He is also liking PD. But we won’t have a clash at home, since I can easily influence him either way. 🤣. I too like PD. 😀. But Aru is aru ❤️❤️❤️ 👌👌🙂

Bold 1: Absolutely. I think she is the one of a very few contestants in any reality show who could demonstrate such consistency in terms of delivering quality performances from starting to finale. Sachi me Aru is Aru ❤️❤️

Bold 2: 😊 If Sir jee needs any training on 'Biwi Management' I can help him 😊 😛

🙏🙏🙏

Just kidding!! 😊

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What I meant was, wasn’t she called maha ki beti even when anjali was around?? Don’t remember exactly.

Yes. You are right. Even when Anjali was there also Sayali is the only Maharashtra ki beti. I actually laughed that day thinking where does Anjali belong to. Now we all have to laugh looking at Arunitha and SMP thinking which country they belong to?🤣🤣🤣

But on a serious note all this stuff is not good for Sayali. Because she is getting restricted to a place.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago