Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

who was performer of the day??

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Adi announced next week's guest? why? Is Karan Johar Bharat ka beta or owner of channel?? πŸ˜† How come? as they have never announced guests before hand.

Yes he announced that Karan Johar is coming next week

Yesterday i saw the episode on television so this part was shown there

And the limitless performer was SMP

Edited by Vadapaav - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Yes he announced that Karan Johar is coming next week

Yesterday i saw the episode on television so this part was shown there

And the limitless performer was SMP

Iam happy with the guest. Iam bored of old actors. Atleast Karan is from current generation. Also he has lot of beautiful songs and we get to here some new songs. As usual OTT will be there I guess.

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Iam happy with the guest. Iam bored of old actors. Atleast Karan is from current generation. Also he has lot of beautiful songs and we get to here some new songs. As usual OTT will be there I guess.

Ya the songs will be from 2000s

but not sure he will be there both the days or just for a single episode

I think they haven't yet started shooting for next week

Let's wait for the promos

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sunday Episode

First of all kudos to Kavitajee for such wonderful dignified down to earth manifestation in II. 😊 The way she praised the contestants from her heart and inspired them was really encouraging πŸ‘πŸΌ. Respect and love for Kavitajee ❀️❀️

Arunita - What an impressive superlative performance!! πŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ The prelude of HDDCS - an unexpected Operatic piece of work from Aru ❀️ delivering glimpse of Aria songs for the audiences!!! 🎢🎢🎢 Seems that she has many more cards to play before finale to amaze us ☺️. Her best is yet to be performed in II. ⭐⭐

In HDDCS song, I could feel the helpless realization of the lady in love that she can't express! πŸ₯Ί What a feeling, emotion expressed by Aru!πŸ‘ She sang both the male part and female part of the song. I could easily sense the pain of lose even after winning in male part and the pain of inability in acknowledging the love after denying in female part! πŸ’”β€οΈ πŸ’”β€οΈSuperb!πŸ‘ And what a masterpiece movie was HDDCS!!!!❀️❀️❀️

And the rendition of mardala - uff!!!🀩 The charm, the excitement, the obsession of love were easily visible to me through Aru's heavenly voice.❀️

Hum to bahut pehle hi Dil De chuke Aru aap ki singing ko aur aap ki singing to hum e mar hi dala! 🀩🀩

Sayali - Excellent singing as usual! Aaj main Upar is my fav song. She sang it brilliantly. Mera Piya Ghar Aya was also very soothing. It is good that now she is singing in her original voice rather than trying to make her voice sweet artificially. Sometimes she sound like a kid that's true but yesterday I didn't feel that. She was awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pawandeep - After a long long time I liked his performance (swearπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž) I am not technical expert, no comment on technical part but his emotion and feelings in both the songs, specially in second song were heart touching. I could connect with the song. He has been given MBD in earlier episodes for his (imo) flat singing every time but he didn't get MBD yesterday. However, mere liye, kal to Pawandeep bhi Mawasam Badal hi Diya akhir main as a singer. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

SMP - SMP is full of ammunition. πŸ’£ You never know when and how she entertains you with her which weapon. Her energy, confidence are unmatched. She continued her magic in two repeated songs! Big salute to her endeavor in giving SMP look to songs selected for her. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nihal - I feel happy whenever I hear his name.😊 He has such a pleasant personality. I even didn't imagine in my dream in the beginning of the show that this boy would move me in this way. He was truly fascinating in his both the songs. I love his moving around the stage while singing with perfect tune maintaining the mood of the song. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Danish - He is always full of emotion. I liked his both songs yesterday. Specially tu cheeze badi hain. He is a good singer and when he sings in a controlled mood he can win hearts. It is important to learn how to deliver emotions and artistry in a song with measured proportion. Madness is not always soothing. Whatever experiment one does with any song, the outcome has to be soothing ultimately to be judged as a admirable performance. He was excellent yesterday. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Duet - Most probably I am the only one who is happy for not telecasting the duets.😊 It is a competition, not a showcasing of popular contestants.πŸ™πŸ™ To me, this is the first time II team acted with maturity. πŸ‘ If they can't confirm duets for all contestants, they should not telecast the same. How do SMP, Danish, Nihal feel as a contestant watching Arunita, Pawandeep, Sayali singing the duets all time in a competition❓ However, I have no grief for Arunita-Pawandeep duet but feel bad for Nihal. 😒

Overall a super episode 😊

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SamirM

Duet - Most probably I am the only one who is happy for not telecasting the duets.😊 It is a competition, not a showcasing of popular contestants.πŸ™πŸ™ To me, this is the first time II team acted with maturity. πŸ‘ If they can't confirm duets for all contestants, they should not telecast the same. How do SMP, Danish, Nihal feel as a contestant watching Arunita, Pawandeep, Sayali singing the duets all time in a competition❓ However, I have no grief for Arunita-Pawandeep duet but feel bad for Nihal. 😒

Bold- No you are not the only one.. main bhi aapki khushi mein shamil hoon

Mujhe kal se lag raha tha ki I'm the only one πŸ˜†

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Adi announced next week's guest? why? Is Karan Johar Bharat ka beta or owner of channel?? πŸ˜† How come? as they have never announced guests before hand.

Bharat ka beta 🀣🀣🀣

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Sunday Episode

First of all kudos to Kavitajee for such wonderful dignified down to earth manifestation in II. 😊 The way she praised the contestants from her heart and inspired them was really encouraging πŸ‘πŸΌ. Respect and love for Kavitajee ❀️❀️

Arunita - What an impressive superlative performance!! πŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ The prelude of HDDCS - an unexpected Operatic piece of work from Aru ❀️ delivering glimpse of Aria songs for the audiences!!! 🎢🎢🎢 Seems that she has many more cards to play before finale to amaze us ☺️. Her best is yet to be performed in II. ⭐⭐

In HDDCS song, I could feel the helpless realization of the lady in love that she can't express! πŸ₯Ί What a feeling, emotion expressed by Aru!πŸ‘ She sang both the male part and female part of the song. I could easily sense the pain of lose even after winning in male part and the pain of inability in acknowledging the love after denying in female part! πŸ’”β€οΈ πŸ’”β€οΈSuperb!πŸ‘ And what a masterpiece movie was HDDCS!!!!❀️❀️❀️

And the rendition of mardala - uff!!!🀩 The charm, the excitement, the obsession of love were easily visible to me through Aru's heavenly voice.❀️

Hum to bahut pehle hi Dil De chuke Aru aap ki singing ko aur aap ki singing to hum e mar hi dala! 🀩🀩

Sayali - Excellent singing as usual! Aaj main Upar is my fav song. She sang it brilliantly. Mera Piya Ghar Aya was also very soothing. It is good that now she is singing in her original voice rather than trying to make her voice sweet artificially. Sometimes she sound like a kid that's true but yesterday I didn't feel that. She was awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pawandeep - After a long long time I liked his performance (swearπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž) I am not technical expert, no comment on technical part but his emotion and feelings in both the songs, specially in second song were heart touching. I could connect with the song. He has been given MBD in earlier episodes for his (imo) flat singing every time but he didn't get MBD yesterday. However, mere liye, kal to Pawandeep bhi Mawasam Badal hi Diya akhir main as a singer. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

SMP - SMP is full of ammunition. πŸ’£ You never know when and how she entertains you with her which weapon. Her energy, confidence are unmatched. She continued her magic in two repeated songs! Big salute to her endeavor in giving SMP look to songs selected for her. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nihal - I feel happy whenever I hear his name.😊 He has such a pleasant personality. I even didn't imagine in my dream in the beginning of the show that this boy would move me in this way. He was truly fascinating in his both the songs. I love his moving around the stage while singing with perfect tune maintaining the mood of the song. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Danish - He is always full of emotion. I liked his both songs yesterday. Specially tu cheeze badi hain. He is a good singer and when he sings in a controlled mood he can win hearts. It is important to learn how to deliver emotions and artistry in a song with measured proportion. Madness is not always soothing. Whatever experiment one does with any song, the outcome has to be soothing ultimately to be judged as a admirable performance. He was excellent yesterday. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I had to restrain myself from going on & on about Aru; hence thanks for Arunama. πŸ˜€. Seriously, this girl is above any competition now. Till now, I haven’t been able to find flaws in any of her performances, at times ( v rarely, though) she had sounded a bit tired, that’s all. How can anyone be soooo consistently perfect?

My husband for the first ever time watched II on sat, got hooked to Aru’s singing, & promptly hazir ho gaye for sun’s episode too just to hear her. πŸ˜€. He is also liking PD. But we won’t have a clash at home, since I can easily influence him either way. 🀣. I too like PD. πŸ˜€. But Aru is aru ❀️❀️❀️ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ™‚

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Bharat ka beta 🀣🀣🀣

I am still so rofl here at this. 🀣🀣🀣

If KJo is Bharat ka Beta, then I am the Queen of Sheba 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail

By mistake I tagged some other Samir! Not able to edit the tag!! Pl help. How to do it??