Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

( btws…arz kiya hai ….. door se dekha to aru ki saree nazar aayi…. Paas mein dekha to bhi samajh nahi aayi…bas ek hi dua hai…. Kahin ye danish ke jacket na bane😱🤣🙏)

Nahi banega

Sayli ka dress ban chuka hai

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

All the girls were fire today 🔥

Aru - Hum dil de hi chuke the to bhi unhone Maar Dala. She owned this whole weekend. She's much much more than that II trophy.

Sayli - She literally owned both the songs. Everything was so well executed. Very well done. Sayali sachime deserves more but maybe Sony's promotion skills are backfiring her jisme uska 0 fault hai.

Smp - Such a rockstar! What a performer! Soo much of talent and varieties in 5mins. I agreed with whatever Sonu said for her, and the plus point is her Carnatic music training.

No doubt all three deserve to be in the finale.

In Boys,

Pawan - Idk if its's just me but i heard Tu Mile instead of Tum Mile in the whole song. Aru's start to the song ❤️. Still I felt something was missing in the first song but Tu hi ree was soothing. Special mention to the flute dada.

Nihal - Loved both his performances. He himself enjoys them soo much. Be it a masti song or a slow number, uska avaj easily kaise bhi mould ho jata hai.

Danish - First song was good. I liked his Cheez badi hai mast more. Overall a good performance. Also, in the chorus during pa ni sa, Aru gave a tapli to Nihal for forgetting the chorus lines 🤣

Duets

Nihal Sayli - An enjoyable performance. I felt this duet was better than yesterday's duet for Sayali. Both did a commendable job.

Aru Pawan - I love their duets. Their voices are apt for each other and compliment well. Their mutual understanding as an artist is evident during their performances. Both songs were good but i loved ankhon ki gustakhiyan more than rimjhim rimjhim.

Special mention to Aru's laugh at the end of ankhon ki gustakhiyaan.

~ Kavita ji's presence was chaar chaand to the episode ❤️

~ Song selections were good

~ I wish they could've shown duets instead of Surekha kaku's tayari for that phirangi

~ Sanu da and Kavita ji duet 💕

~ Dola re dola 💕

~ Also, it was friendship day so atleast 2min ka ek group performance hi kar dete sablog milkar koi friendship song pe, as the contestant's bonding is the core of this season.

* Adi announced at the end that next week Karan Johar will be coming, so get ready for all the ott 🤣

Acting classes for Danish and dance classes for girls🤣

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Nahi banega

Sayli ka dress ban chuka hai

So, it was sayli’s dress… 🤣. I was in doubt. Earlier even sonu was dressed in it, I think 🤣🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

*Arunita’s solos HDDCS, maar dala & duet with Kavita K superb, mind blowing 👍👌😍👏👏👏

I keep wondering how & where does this girl gets so much of perfection in her singing? She never falters 😊 she studies each nuance of the song & with her classical training she renders them all to perfection IMHO 👏 god bless dear 🙏

*Sayli did due justice to both Kk songs. Superb. I just wish her parents were not made to get involved in CHEAP TRP GIMMICKS 🙄😡 which has back fired on their daughter’s gaining votes. People show so much dislike to her for these dramas No fault of hers 😕

*PD wow wow I loved both the songs but “Tu hi re” was simply out of this world. So much emotions & connection to my 💕 & soul. Love you PD. GOD BLESS 🙏

*Nihal with his new found confidence, attitude & swag in last several episodes has given him the due votes, popularity & love. My CP 😍

*Danish sang well. Though a regular song when he sings it becomes sufiyana in his voice. Loved his superb Sargam but couldn’t take the shouting.

*SMP PERSONALLY I FELT 2 Nd song “Ke Sara Sara” was more suited to her voice than “Hawaii Hawaii” which suited more to Sayli. SMP sang both nicely & I finally was enjoying it for the first time 😌 & than she ruined the last bit part by her annoying singing. I hate myself for writing this. 😕

She is short changing herself for a limited scoped genre “bar-night club singing” while she is worth more, deserving of more.

Arunita the best of the lot & this wknd.

Enjoyed down to earth, class act, sophisticated Kavita K 💕🙏 love this lady so humble 👏👏👌

Sanu is always a treat to hear. His singing is still the same, good & brings back memories of those 90s romantic songs 😍👏

If she is looking to playback it will help her..see the kind of music churned out in BW these days..at least it will sound classy when she sings those🤣

At least better songs of that genre will go to her. For creative satisfaction she can release her own songs. Hope BW has the eye to recognize the talent of these idols.

Aajkal industry ka khud ka hi aisa haal hai...don't know how much to expect in terms of a career

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Acting classes for Danish and dance classes for girls🤣

Mamaji’s maa da ladla number pucca 👍😳😳

anoushka_113 thumbnail

They let go of a wonderful chance to capture their friendship. This bunch is so unique & their bonding so genuine.

They should’ve ended with KK’s Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai… 👍. A beautiful number. All could’ve sung.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niyati13

If she is looking to playback it will help her..see the kind of music churned out in BW these days..at least it will sound classy when she sings those🤣

At least better songs of that genre will go to her. For creative satisfaction she can release her own songs. Hope BW has the eye to recognize the talent of these idols.

Aajkal industry ka khud ka hi aisa haal hai...don't know how much to expect in terms of a career

niyati completely agree with you. 😊

Add: Correction to my original post. When I mentioned “Bar-night club singing” I meant to write that type of songs. Not SMP SINGING in bars & night clubs. I couldn’t edit my post as its already quoted. Though I will still edit out my orig post. I don’t want to be mis read or understood 😕😌

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

They let go of a wonderful chance to capture their friendship. This bunch is so unique & their bonding so genuine.

They should’ve ended with KK’s Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai… 👍. A beautiful number. All could’ve sung.

Maybe saving it for last..when all top 15 r together. No better song than this to describe their bond

altgr thumbnail

So Adi confirmed that KJo will come next week? They didn't show this part in SonyLiv.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Adi announced next week's guest? why? Is Karan Johar Bharat ka beta or owner of channel?? 😆 How come? as they have never announced guests before hand.