Performance Discussion 31 July & 1 August - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

All the girls were fire today πŸ”₯

Aru - Hum dil de hi chuke the to bhi unhone Maar Dala. She owned this whole weekend. She's much much more than that II trophy.

Sayli - She literally owned both the songs. Everything was so well executed. Very well done. Sayali sachime deserves more but maybe Sony's promotion skills are backfiring her jisme uska 0 fault hai.

Smp - Such a rockstar! What a performer! Soo much of talent and varieties in 5mins. I agreed with whatever Sonu said for her, and the plus point is her Carnatic music training.

No doubt all three deserve to be in the finale.

In Boys,

Pawan - Idk if its's just me but i heard Tu Mile instead of Tum Mile in the whole song. Aru's start to the song ❀️. Still I felt something was missing in the first song but Tu hi ree was soothing. Special mention to the flute dada.

Nihal - Loved both his performances. He himself enjoys them soo much. Be it a masti song or a slow number, uska avaj easily kaise bhi mould ho jata hai.

Danish - First song was good. I liked his Cheez badi hai mast more. Overall a good performance. Also, in the chorus during pa ni sa, Aru gave a tapli to Nihal for forgetting the chorus lines 🀣

Duets

Nihal Sayli - An enjoyable performance. I felt this duet was better than yesterday's duet for Sayali. Both did a commendable job.

Aru Pawan - I love their duets. Their voices are apt for each other and compliment well. Their mutual understanding as an artist is evident during their performances. Both songs were good but i loved ankhon ki gustakhiyan more than rimjhim rimjhim.

Special mention to Aru's laugh at the end of ankhon ki gustakhiyaan.

~ Kavita ji's presence was chaar chaand to the episode ❀️

~ Song selections were good

~ I wish they could've shown duets instead of Surekha kaku's tayari for that phirangi

~ Sanu da and Kavita ji duet πŸ’•

~ Dola re dola πŸ’•

~ Also, it was friendship day so atleast 2min ka ek group performance hi kar dete sablog milkar koi friendship song pe, as the contestant's bonding is the core of this season.

* Adi announced at the end that next week Karan Johar will be coming, so get ready for all the ott 🀣

Where did you get to see the duets?.

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Where did you get to see the duets?.

On Sonyliv, in the uncut performances section

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

*Arunita’s solos HDDCS, maar dala & duet with Kavita K superb, mind blowing πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I keep wondering how & where does this girl gets so much of perfection in her singing? She never falters 😊 she studies each nuance of the song & with her classical training she renders them all to perfection IMHO πŸ‘ god bless dear πŸ™

*Sayli did due justice to both Kk songs. Superb. I just wish her parents were not made to get involved in CHEAP TRP GIMMICKS πŸ™„πŸ˜‘ which has back fired on their daughter’s gaining votes. People show so much dislike to her for these dramas No fault of hers πŸ˜•

*PD wow wow I loved both the songs but β€œTu hi re” was simply out of this world. So much emotions & connection to my πŸ’• & soul. Love you PD. GOD BLESS πŸ™

*Nihal with his new found confidence, attitude & swag in last several episodes has given him the due votes, popularity & love. My CP 😍

*Danish sang well. Though a regular song when he sings it becomes sufiyana in his voice. Loved his superb Sargam but couldn’t take the shouting.

*SMP PERSONALLY I FELT 2 Nd song β€œKe Sara Sara” was more suited to her voice than β€œHawaii Hawaii” which suited more to Sayli. SMP sang both nicely & I finally was enjoying it for the first time 😌 & than she ruined the last bit part by her annoying singing. I hate myself for writing this. πŸ˜•

She is short changing herself for a limited scoped genre β€œbar-night club type songs” while she is worth more, deserving of more.

Arunita the best of the lot & this wknd.

Enjoyed down to earth, class act, sophisticated Kavita K πŸ’•πŸ™ love this lady so humble πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Sanu is always a treat to hear. His singing is still the same, good & brings back memories of those 90s romantic songs πŸ˜πŸ‘

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone was good today, but it was Kavitaji who was so nice and made the episode special

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

We’re the duets performed in front of kavita n Kumar sanu? I watched the duet separately on YouTube and they never showed the judges so was wondering if duets were performed earlier without judges and guests. They YouTube upload of episode is only1hr 20 mins. Tks

GiridharM thumbnail

Don't know why, but SMPs performance now a days seems incomplete without the variations.

After completion of Hawa Hawai, I was a tad disappointed for that, but the girl added some spice at the end of Sera Sera.

So in a way, my choice is exactly opposite to the puritans (please, take it as a positive connotation) of the groups, who are at least liking her performance, except for the variations. Whereas my applause is reserved for the creative modifications

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Don't know why, but SMPs performance now a days seems incomplete without the variations.

After completion of Hawa Hawai, I was a tad disappointed for that, but the girl added some spice at the end of Sera Sera.

So in a way, my choice is exactly opposite to the puritans (please, take it as a positive connotation) of the groups, who are at least liking her performance, except for the variations. Whereas my applause is reserved for the creative modifications

Hawahawai they edited out initial bit and her Kazoo stuff which was so beautifully done. It's there on Sonyliv uncut version. Did you saw the TV version?

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Hawahawai they edited out initial bit and her Kazoo stuff which was so beautifully done. It's there on Sonyliv uncut version. Did you saw the TV version?

Yes, no Kazoo in it

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

All the girls were fire today πŸ”₯

Aru - Hum dil de hi chuke the to bhi unhone Maar Dala. She owned this whole weekend. She's much much more than that II trophy.

Sayli - She literally owned both the songs. Everything was so well executed. Very well done. Sayali sachime deserves more but maybe Sony's promotion skills are backfiring her jisme uska 0 fault hai.

Smp - Such a rockstar! What a performer! Soo much of talent and varieties in 5mins. I agreed with whatever Sonu said for her, and the plus point is her Carnatic music training.

No doubt all three deserve to be in the finale.

In Boys,

Pawan - Idk if its's just me but i heard Tu Mile instead of Tum Mile in the whole song. Aru's start to the song ❀️. Still I felt something was missing in the first song but Tu hi ree was soothing. Special mention to the flute dada.

Nihal - Loved both his performances. He himself enjoys them soo much. Be it a masti song or a slow number, uska avaj easily kaise bhi mould ho jata hai.

Danish - First song was good. I liked his Cheez badi hai mast more. Overall a good performance. Also, in the chorus during pa ni sa, Aru gave a tapli to Nihal for forgetting the chorus lines 🀣

Duets

Nihal Sayli - An enjoyable performance. I felt this duet was better than yesterday's duet for Sayali. Both did a commendable job.

Aru Pawan - I love their duets. Their voices are apt for each other and compliment well. Their mutual understanding as an artist is evident during their performances. Both songs were good but i loved ankhon ki gustakhiyan more than rimjhim rimjhim.

Special mention to Aru's laugh at the end of ankhon ki gustakhiyaan.

~ Kavita ji's presence was chaar chaand to the episode ❀️

~ Song selections were good

~ I wish they could've shown duets instead of Surekha kaku's tayari for that phirangi

~ Sanu da and Kavita ji duet πŸ’•

~ Dola re dola πŸ’•

~ Also, it was friendship day so atleast 2min ka ek group performance hi kar dete sablog milkar koi friendship song pe, as the contestant's bonding is the core of this season.

* Adi announced at the end that next week Karan Johar will be coming, so get ready for all the ott 🀣

Bold 1- this was the cutest part when Aru was patting Nihal's head and back when he forgot the chorus lyrics. Actually Nihu ko shayad yaad nahi tha kuchh part he was looking at her for hints

Bold 2- yes friendship day pe ek group performance to banta tha on yeh dosti hum nahi todenge or any dosti song. Woh moment toh unhone Pawandeep ke thoda hai performance mein hi use kar diya.

Atleast school/collage ke best friend ka koi video msg bhi dikha sakte the

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok. If possible see the uncut version on Sonyliv. The TV version they trim like any thing to make room for nonsense drama.