Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful episode.

Arunita more than delivered like always on her tracks. Heavy pithy songs delivered to perfection. Class apart.

Pawan’s second song was excellent- I felt him struggling in the lower notes in general and also where he has to sustain the notes. I am not sure the selection of songs were good for his style. Also missed Shreesha today. Felt Arunita could have done a better job with the aalaap to his song. Loved Pawan’s dance moves though 😆 and the friendship band moment too.

What a surprise Nihal is turning out to be. He has gone from slumber party mascot to energizer bunny 🥳Loving his song selections and the spirit he ushered in.

I actually liked Sayali’s singing today. Never had any issues with firangi maharani etc 😆

Danish had his spark back today. Loved Cheez badi, variations, sargam and all. Loved Kavita’s words for him.

SMP... sigh. Loved Que Sera Sera until innovation set in and I went Nooooooo... 😆 am just not made for it😆

Unpopular opinion perhaps: Like Sonu 100 times more than Neha. The intricacy and maturity of her observations- 👏.

The episode leaves one on a high. Definitely repeat worthy.

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Sonyliv pe uncut me hai inke duets

People are bashing sony for editing arudeep duet and not giving Pawan MBD 🤣🤣

Ha uncut mein dekha maine.

I loved Sayli and Nihal's bin tere sanam the most

Its already my favourite song and i loved their performance too

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did anyone get eliminated today?

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Did anyone get eliminated today?

No

Again its a Voting week

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

kumar sanu - "main chahta hoon ki tum leke jao yahan se" 😎

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just watched the Arunita Pawan duets- Rim Jhim Rim Jhim and Ankhon ki Gustakhiyan. The latter was Pawan’s best today.

I can understand firangi maharani stuff if there is genuine lack of content, but why on earth would a channel edit off two fantastically rendered songs? Beats me 😕

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

No

Again its a Voting week

Again????

Wasn’t last week voting week as well?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Friendship day special

Arunita - Amazing as usual. As kavitaji said, we need time to come out of the bliss she puts us in. Sony should give an ad break immediately after her performance. 🙂

PD :- loved both. Tu hi re was superb, the flutist & PD created the magic & and the mahaul. But no MBD for him! 🤔😞

Sayli - both songs rendered well; aaj mein upar was awesome. 👍

Nihal - first song could’ve been better. Did well in the second

Danish was good in Cheez badi hai & SMP both repeats was just ok for me.

Asides….

* kavitaji so dignified , was a pleasure to watch.

* so, ‘jumping on hot coals’ move of PD which I had highlighted last week got centre-stage! Loved PD’s jogging/ jumping/marching moves. 👍😀👌. Funny & funky. 😁👍

Some minor rants 👇🏽
* no friendship songs

* the friendship bands at least could’ve been given to all to tie for each other with 2 lines each of friendship songs.

*they have time for Phi Ma drama with mrs K’s video clip 😡😳, but no time for the duets? Rimjhim was such a lovely song, was looking forward to hearing aru PD together. Which sadistic mind is at work here? (Was it the editor’s way of sweet revenge for calling him/her out for the peek-a-boo of karisma? 🤨😃)

* if Sayli is Bharat ki beti… are the other 5 ghair?? 😳. They got dropped into the Indian soil from foreign shores?? No offence to Sayli. Not blaming her.

Nihal cutie pie is full of masti - it was fun to see his antics during the friendship band segment.

Finally , pardon me, I need to come back to Aru. What a kickstart she gave to PD’s tum mile dil khile…. Aag laga di 👌

( btws…arz kiya hai ….. door se dekha to aru ki saree nazar aayi…. Paas mein dekha to bhi samajh nahi aayi…bas ek hi dua hai…. Kahin ye danish ke jacket na bane😱🤣🙏)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Friendship day special

Arunita - Amazing as usual. As kavitaji said, we need time to come out of the bliss she puts us in. Sony should give an ad break immediately after her performance. 🙂

PD :- loved both. Tu hi re was superb, the flutist & PD created the magic & and the mahaul. But no MBD for him! 🤔😞

Sayli - both songs rendered well; aaj mein upar was awesome. 👍

Nihal - first song could’ve been better. Did well in the second

Danish was good in Cheez badi hai & SMP both repeats was just ok for me.

Asides….

* kavitaji so dignified , was a pleasure to watch.

* so, ‘jumping on hot coals’ move of PD which I had highlighted last week got centre-stage! Loved PD’s jogging/ jumping/marching moves. 👍😀👌. Funny & funky. 😁👍

Some minor rants 👇🏽
* no friendship songs

* the friendship bands at least could’ve been given to all to tie for each other with 2 lines each of friendship songs.

*they have time for Phi Ma drama with mrs K’s video clip 😡😳, but no time for the duets? Rimjhim was such a lovely song, was looking forward to hearing aru PD together. Which sadistic mind is at work here? (Was it the editor’s way of sweet revenge for calling him/her out for the peek-a-boo of karisma? 🤨😃)

* if Sayli is Bharat ki beti… are the other 5 ghair?? 😳. They got dropped into the Indian soil from foreign shores?? No offence to Sayli. Not blaming her.

Nihal cutie pie is full of masti - it was fun to see his antics during the friendship band segment.

Finally , pardon me, I need to come back to Aru. What a kickstart she gave to PD’s tum mile dil khile…. Aag laga di 👌

( btws…arz kiya hai ….. door se dekha to aru ki saree nazar aayi…. Paas mein dekha to bhi samajh nahi aayi…bas ek hi dua hai…. Kahin ye danish ke jacket na bane😱🤣🙏)

red bold: I was wondering the same. The other 5 girls in Indian Idol 12 rom another countries?? From Mumbai ki beti & Maharashtra ki beti, she is now Bharat ki beti.

You summed up what I was going to say about today's episode. Over here I could feel episode was edited.

(Kavitaji's comment in promo to arunita - I felt I was listening to the record and few other comments for other contestants).

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All the girls were fire today 🔥

Aru - Hum dil de hi chuke the to bhi unhone Maar Dala. She owned this whole weekend. She's much much more than that II trophy.

Sayli - She literally owned both the songs. Everything was so well executed. Very well done. Sayali sachime deserves more but maybe Sony's promotion skills are backfiring her jisme uska 0 fault hai.

Smp - Such a rockstar! What a performer! Soo much of talent and varieties in 5mins. I agreed with whatever Sonu said for her, and the plus point is her Carnatic music training.

No doubt all three deserve to be in the finale.

In Boys,

Pawan - Idk if its's just me but i heard Tu Mile instead of Tum Mile in the whole song. Aru's start to the song ❤️. Still I felt something was missing in the first song but Tu hi ree was soothing. Special mention to the flute dada.

Nihal - Loved both his performances. He himself enjoys them soo much. Be it a masti song or a slow number, uska avaj easily kaise bhi mould ho jata hai.

Danish - First song was good. I liked his Cheez badi hai mast more. Overall a good performance. Also, in the chorus during pa ni sa, Aru gave a tapli to Nihal for forgetting the chorus lines 🤣

Duets

Nihal Sayli - An enjoyable performance. I felt this duet was better than yesterday's duet for Sayali. Both did a commendable job.

Aru Pawan - I love their duets. Their voices are apt for each other and compliment well. Their mutual understanding as an artist is evident during their performances. Both songs were good but i loved ankhon ki gustakhiyan more than rimjhim rimjhim.

Special mention to Aru's laugh at the end of ankhon ki gustakhiyaan.

~ Kavita ji's presence was chaar chaand to the episode ❤️

~ Song selections were good

~ I wish they could've shown duets instead of Surekha kaku's tayari for that phirangi

~ Sanu da and Kavita ji duet 💕

~ Dola re dola 💕

~ Also, it was friendship day so atleast 2min ka ek group performance hi kar dete sablog milkar koi friendship song pe, as the contestant's bonding is the core of this season.

* Adi announced at the end that next week Karan Johar will be coming, so get ready for all the ott 🤣