Sayli - Nihal

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR6e8NBpLIR/?utm_medium=copy_link

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hope it stays like that. But but in India they make this safe plutonic relationship & later it turns into something more romantic. In big cities things are different but small places & conservative families kids are not so open abt it.

I love these 2 as they are so open with their emotions. Innocent & not afraid of showing it. Especially Sayli has been good friends to all boys & girls. Same with SMP HAS GOOD connection with Danish. ARU on other side is very hesitant when interacting with Pawandeep no matter how hard show tries to show them as match made in Sony heaven 😉🤣

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I wonder who would tie Rakhis to which dude 😉

Phir mat kehna “Bhaiya jese saiyan” ka safar kaise hua 🤣

Just saying it 😛

Chhotu will tie Rakhi to all the boys ❤️

Sayli to Nihal

Arunita calls Danish bhaiya.. Nihal ko kya kehti hai pata nahi.. Pawandeep ko to sawal hi nahi

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hope it stays like that. But but in India they make this safe plutonic relationship & later it turns into something more romantic. In big cities things are different but small places & conservative families kids are not so open abt it.

I love these 2 as they are so open with their emotions. Innocent & not afraid of showing it. Especially Sayli has been good friends to all boys & girls. Same with SMP HAS GOOD connection with Danish. ARU on other side is very hesitant when interacting with Pawandeep no matter how hard show tries to show them as match made in Sony heaven 😉🤣

SMP has sister relationship with everyone not only Danish. I don't think she give any extra importance to anyone even as a brother.

Growing in reality shows from age of 5 SMP will be the last one to take these bonds seriously in real life in my opinion.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SK2014

SMP has sister relationship with everyone not only Danish. I don't think she give any extra importance to anyone even as a brother.

Growing in reality shows from age of 5 SMP will be the last one to take these bonds seriously in real life in my opinion.

I didn’t say she doesn’t have sister relationships with others. I don’t follow her as you do so not aware. Actually I don’t follow any one of these young ones. 🙂Personally I don’t care what they do on or off the show. Most of these kids have been exposed to being on some sort of reality show. Be it regional or nationwide.

@ bold underline the way you are writing about SMP AS IF YOU KNOW HER PERSONALLY or related. Don’t want to assume nor do I care. But so much conviction in your response.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I didn’t say she doesn’t have sister relationships with others. I don’t follow her as you do so not aware. Actually I don’t follow any one of these young ones. 🙂Personally I don’t care what they do on or off the show. Most of these kids have been exposed to being on some sort of reality show. Be it regional or nationwide.

@ bold underline the way you are writing about SMP AS IF YOU KNOW HER PERSONALLY or related. Don’t want to assume nor do I care. But so much conviction in your response.

It's not conviction I just used logic and judgment. SMP participated in 13 reality shows including II12. Every show all Male contestant and host she called as brother only. Now think how many brothers she will have by now. That's why I said she knows how far these relationships should be valued. I am not her relative but followed her quite long so can understand her in my opinion.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Haan Rakshabandhan aur Diwali ko chhod ke to saare festivals ho gaye iss season me.

Be careful about what u mention here..don't give them ideas 🤣