Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Nihal had not participated in any national level singing reality shows unlike most of the contestants of this season, so even though he is a very good singer it took sometime for him to be consistent . He is very confident and ambitious too but childlike and that's the reason audience have a different perception about him and the channel sometimes misuses his innocence and mocks at him . At the age of 20 he has sung for kannada, tulu and konkanni movies which itself is a great achievement, how can it all be possible without being confident and ambitious . Since 3 months he has been doing so well and if he continues the same and with the right opportunity he will rule music industry someday .

Yes..not national level. he has participated in and won at regional level and got playback opportunities through that..and he has a great voice..got all it takes to become a good playback singer.

Confidence.. his gurus in idol said so..he is the one who booked his tickets before every elimination😃

He didn't think he would come this far. His journey and the trust his gurus and audience put in him..that has surely increased his confidence levels in the show..we can see his growth.

Nihal isn't bothered about competition..childlike as u said. That's a great trait in n artist..hope he achieves success

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Yes..not national level. he has participated in and won at regional level and got playback opportunities through that..and he has a great voice..got all it takes to become a good playback singer.

Confidence.. his gurus in idol said so..he is the one who booked his tickets before every elimination😃

He didn't think he would come this far. His journey and the trust his gurus and audience put in him..that has surely increased his confidence levels in the show..we can see his growth.

Nihal isn't bothered about competition..childlike as u said. That's a great trait in n artist..hope he achieves success

Booking tickets before every elimination has nothing to do with confidence in my opinion ... Since elimination is not only based on judges scores, incase one gets less votes and if he is among bottom 3 that particular day the one with least votes will get eliminated. If it was ones bad day anyone could get eliminated.May be he wasnt confident about getting enough votes since most of the people from south do not watch hindi shows or there could be other reasons . For eg. Sahil was such a good singer and was eliminated first . Neeraj kalkar sir whatever he has said about nihal was in a positive way he was just trying to say nihal is childlike , we cannot perceive anything from that interview and simply keep on saying something againt Nihal based on that interview. Btw he participated in only one state level reality show and was the finalist not a winner .

Edited by Dimple84 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would bet on Aru and SMP for singing. Sayli will be doing shows like before..just on a bigger scale.

Nachiket seems less focused on a singing career..want to see him act..was doing dance dramas earlier also..pandemic put a break to it.

Pawan as a musician..that's where his heart is.

Nihal has the potential but doesn't seem ambitious enough..usko khud me hi itna confidence nahi hai jitna hum audience ko hai..All the adulation he got in Idol may have changed that.. hope he surprises me

Arunita for sure. I am not even talking about singing, but like overall. Arunita had the talent and the 1950s heroine charm, had her videos not gone viral, I doubt she would've been promoted so much by the channel.

Sayli will be singing for Marathi films for sure.

Nachiket will be remembered for his overall acts that he used to do. Of course he is a theatre kid, so I am actually excited to see someone act who is a proper trained singer, he can sing for himself.

Nihal is still young, he's 20 and at that age most people don't even know why they've chosen their particular degree 😆 But give it another 2-3 years, he will be tayyaar. I hope he does more independent non-film work because he has a unique voice which has definitely grown. I don't want him to become another clone and lose his charm.

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would bet on Aru and SMP for singing. Sayli will be doing shows like before..just on a bigger scale.

Nachiket seems less focused on a singing career..want to see him act..was doing dance dramas earlier also..pandemic put a break to it.

Pawan as a musician..that's where his heart is.

Nihal has the potential but doesn't seem ambitious enough..usko khud me hi itna confidence nahi hai jitna hum audience ko hai..All the adulation he got in Idol may have changed that.. hope he surprises me

I feel that SMP will ace it out in the future. The kind of inputs that she gives in each of her performances are awesome, and this can only come with thorough dedication and hard work. Also in most interviews by technical persons in the Idol show have vouched for her sincerity and more importantly creative nuances, which are a hallmark of any extremely efficient and professional mindset.

A bundle of confidence, who took the extreme trolling head on, without letting it effect her performance, even a wee bit, never ever wavering from her style in spite of the hatred and also - not getting into nauntanki nonsense, and holding her ground on her terms!