Pawan forgotten lyrics so many times. How can they make him winner?

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's a pity.

Average voice, forgetting lyrics, still hyping him all the time and making him win.

Disappointing. Expected better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

IMHO - he lost the charm (if he had ever) after he got sick & took break. He is average after his comeback.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

PD deserves to be where he is b4 or after COVID. Yes he suffered due the illness. He is fantastic. IMHO

BTW the last time I checked finale is aug 15th so no winner declared. PD is NOT declared WINNER so far 😊

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All those baiting Pawandeep will be made to eat humble pie when Arunita will be declared the winner.

Just wait and watch.

Edited by cosmos2021 - 3 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

It's a pity.

Average voice, forgetting lyrics, still hyping him all the time and making him win.

Disappointing. Expected better.

In my opinion, he is the weakest singer in the remaining contestants, but he seems to have a very strong connect with the Idol audience.

You have to see the written comments on the Youtube uploads, and you will understand the "Deewangi" that he gets

We cannot deny that he has a particular aura, that other contestants simply don't possess

cosmos2024 thumbnail

All that aura etc is because of the way they are marketed, Idol is a brand put them in other show without the hype they will be as ordinary as the rest. Salman and Ankush were marketed like crazy what happened now why was their show not able to grab any eyeballs ?

It is the Idol branding that is working and gullible folks are lapping it up .

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We should not blame PD for forgetting lyrics. 😊 We must remember he is a multi talented person. 😎 While singing he may feel, 'arre ye girishjee dholok ko aise kiu baja rahe hain, agar main hota to aise thoka deta' 🥳aur 'ahha ye keyboard ka key aur thoda dhire se play karna chahiye tha ' etc etc. All these can cause short circuit in his brain 🧠💥 and as result he can forget the lyrics.😭 This is very normal for the multi talented persons.

This is called Multi Talent Disorder!!! 😛🤣🤣

🙏🙏🙏

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

All that aura etc is because of the way they are marketed, Idol is a brand put them in other show without the hype they will be as ordinary as the rest. Salman and Ankush were marketed like crazy what happened now why was their show not able to grab any eyeballs ?

It is the Idol branding that is working and gullible folks are lapping it up .

Idol has put everyone in a particular bracket, but an individual also needs to possess that something extra in order to stay in people's memories. Like from Idol 10, I remember Salman, Ankush, Vibhor and Avanti the most, even though Neelanjana made it to the finals.

Same...from 11 its Sunny, Adriz, Rohit, Rishabh and Jannabi, although I should also remember Ankona too.

Salman and Sunny got the most promotional marketing for sure, but I am not saying they are bad singers. Ankush tho...honestly I did not watch the show when it first aired but I saw a picture of the Top 5 and he was the only one who caught my eye. Not because he is insanely good looking, but coz he's charismatic, and I got a very positive vibe from him...and I didn't even know him. 😆

Then I forgot about him...until 2 years later I saw him on "Times of Music" and my mom told me he is the same guy from Idol. That's when my entire family binge watched the show and I became a fan.

Coming to IPML...I had listed why it flopped in a different thread, it had nothing to do with those two. In fact they made it on the show because audiences remembered them from Idol. And honestly, Salman, Hemant, Rituraj, Ankush and Priyanshi were the reality stars on the show who were truly the best part.

From this season, can't say for sure who all the audience will remember, maybe after a couple of months there'll be some clarity. Imo it could be Nachiket, Sayli, Arunita and Nihal.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Idol has put everyone in a particular bracket, but an individual also needs to possess that something extra in order to stay in people's memories. Like from Idol 10, I remember Salman, Ankush, Vibhor and Avanti the most, even though Neelanjana made it to the finals.

Same...from 11 its Sunny, Adriz, Rohit, Rishabh and Jannabi, although I should also remember Ankona too.

Salman and Sunny got the most promotional marketing for sure, but I am not saying they are bad singers. Ankush tho...honestly I did not watch the show when it first aired but I saw a picture of the Top 5 and he was the only one who caught my eye. Not because he is insanely good looking, but coz he's charismatic, and I got a very positive vibe from him...and I didn't even know him. 😆

Then I forgot about him...until 2 years later I saw him on "Times of Music" and my mom told me he is the same guy from Idol. That's when my entire family binge watched the show and I became a fan.

Coming to IPML...I had listed why it flopped in a different thread, it had nothing to do with those two. In fact they made it on the show because audiences remembered them from Idol. And honestly, Salman, Hemant, Rituraj, Ankush and Priyanshi were the reality stars on the show who were truly the best part.

From this season, can't say for sure who all the audience will remember, maybe after a couple of months there'll be some clarity. Imo it could be Nachiket, Sayli, Arunita and Nihal.

I would bet on Aru and SMP for singing. Sayli will be doing shows like before..just on a bigger scale.

Nachiket seems less focused on a singing career..want to see him act..was doing dance dramas earlier also..pandemic put a break to it.

Pawan as a musician..that's where his heart is.

Nihal has the potential but doesn't seem ambitious enough..usko khud me hi itna confidence nahi hai jitna hum audience ko hai..All the adulation he got in Idol may have changed that.. hope he surprises me

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I would bet on Aru and SMP for singing. Sayli will be doing shows like before..just on a bigger scale.

Nachiket seems less focused on a singing career..want to see him act..was doing dance dramas earlier also..pandemic put a break to it.

Pawan as a musician..that's where his heart is.

Nihal has the potential but doesn't seem ambitious enough..usko khud me hi itna confidence nahi hai jitna hum audience ko hai..All the adulation he got in Idol may have changed that.. hope he surprises me

Nihal had not participated in any national level singing reality shows unlike most of the contestants of this season, so even though he is a very good singer it took sometime for him to be consistent . He is very confident and ambitious too but childlike and that's the reason audience have a different perception about him and the channel sometimes misuses his innocence and mocks at him . At the age of 20 he has sung for kannada, tulu and konkanni movies which itself is a great achievement, how can it all be possible without being confident and ambitious . Since 3 months he has been doing so well and if he continues the same and with the right opportunity he will rule music industry someday .

Edited by Dimple84 - 3 years ago