Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

R u all really believing it will be 12 hrs at a stretch????

Na. I don't think II12 team is that stupid. Even if likes of Shreya,Sunidhi and Arjit come and sing also people won't sit in front of TV for 12hrs.

I definitely won't see anything more than 2hrs max personally even if it's like Bahubali movie also.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There was one year that a realty show finale was noon to midnight! I want to say it was Indian idol but I am not sure.

I think they are going to do the same. It won’t be 12 hours of purely II12 contestants. I am sure Sony will try to promote their other shows on it. Bring in the leads of other shows, upcoming shows etc etc.

Plus the top 12 or 15 might come to finale and so they all will perform too. And celebrity performances. Be ready for Anu Malik, Sonu and HR performances πŸ˜‚

And not to forget all the commercial breaks! 10 mins of commercial every 15 mins of show run time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now calculate actual show time in 12 hours πŸ˜‚.

I guess that is still a long show! Why do they have to do this on a Sunday? They will probably announce the winner at midnight! People have to go to work Monday morning!!

Who is gonna watch for 12 hours ? πŸ˜‚

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love Indian Idol. I am ready for this long grand finale.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

There was one year that a realty show finale was noon to midnight! I want to say it was Indian idol but I am not sure.

I think they are going to do the same. It won’t be 12 hours of purely II12 contestants. I am sure Sony will try to promote their other shows on it. Bring in the leads of other shows, upcoming shows etc etc.

Plus the top 12 or 15 might come to finale and so they all will perform too. And celebrity performances. Be ready for Anu Malik, Sonu and HR performances πŸ˜‚

And not to forget all the commercial breaks! 10 mins of commercial every 15 mins of show run time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now calculate actual show time in 12 hours πŸ˜‚.

I guess that is still a long show! Why do they have to do this on a Sunday? They will probably announce the winner at midnight! People have to go to work Monday morning!!

Who is gonna watch for 12 hours ? πŸ˜‚

Sahil Solanki nahi aayegaa

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Channel & show are milking these young adults for its own benefits. These kids have been away from home, May be one or both the parents, family etc for many many months. Singing multiple songs each week. This type of demand is uncalled for. WTH is wrong with II12 show πŸ˜³πŸ™„ 12 hrs πŸ˜•

Softness why are you angry at my post? πŸ€”πŸ˜• I’m confused

Are you angry with my post or angry at the show for long Finale

asking because you used 😑 smiley or my post

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

That's cool. Although I hope to see some more faces from past finales + the winners of the respective seasons.

Tell me something, will you sit in front of the TV for 12 hours?

definitely not. even 1.1/2 hrs episode is too much for me.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

R u all really believing it will be 12 hrs at a stretch????

let us hope rival site have misunderstood the news they heard of

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Na. I don't think II12 team is that stupid. Even if likes of Shreya,Sunidhi and Arjit come and sing also people won't sit in front of TV for 12hrs.

I definitely won't see anything more than 2hrs max personally even if it's like Bahubali movie also.

It's years since I watched a Bollywood movie in theatre. I can't sit still for 2,1/2-3 hrs πŸ˜† wait for dvd to come out or record the premier on itv channels. At least can skip songs which don't like or fast forward or pause and take a break

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

I love Indian Idol. I am ready for this long grand finale.

will you volunteer to give us update?? no no I'm joking. πŸ˜†

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

let us hope rival site have misunderstood the news they heard of

most probablyπŸ˜† but aise news k baare me discussion Karne me Maza aata he 🀣 we all know in reality aisa nhi hone wala πŸ™ƒ phir bhi thodi masti Karne me kya burai he πŸ˜›

I don't trust ii vo Kuch bhi Kar sakte he 🀫🀣

Unke liye GTE marvel k heroes he πŸ™ƒ