Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

If I didn't know that the song is sang by Arudeep, definitely I wouldn't hear the same second time.

Arudeep sang well but they could be utilized in a better way.

To me the song is not that appealing I was expecting. ☹

I wish their first song was not a break up song. I wish Pawan had stuck to his own voice than trying to imitate HR in some parts. He really has a soulful voice!

Other than that I liked the tune of the song. Lyrics were good too especially the piece Aru sang.

I could listen to the song again and again but I wouldn’t watch that video!
i have seen a few music videos mainly because some known TV actor is in the video. I am usually only looking at the video part of it but hardly ever pay attention to the actual song.
In the PD and Aru MV , I liked the song, the singing way better than the video.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

They have 2.8 M views on YouTube in less than 24 hours! just a few hours ago it showed 800 K.. Wonder how it increased so much.

YouTube algorithm is very difficult n ajeeb SA to understand , but ek cheez to he jitta zyada views honge utti zyada uski reach badhegi video ki n ab to vo trending par bhi aa gyi hogi 😉
Piyaazzz thumbnail

I wish their first song was not a break up song. I wish Pawan had stuck to his own voice than trying to imitate HR in some parts. He really has a soulful voice!

Other than that I liked the tune of the song. Lyrics were good too especially the piece Aru sang.

I could listen to the song again and again but I wouldn’t watch that video!
i have seen a few music videos mainly because some known TV actor is in the video. I am usually only looking at the video part of it but hardly ever pay attention to the actual song.
In the PD and Aru MV , I liked the song, the singing way better than the video.

same to same m ok with the breakup song but video would have been soo much better Mene to imagine bhi Kar liya tha 😆

Ek or gaana they should do together like tere sang Yaara full of romance n positive side of love like a happily ever after

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

@bold - Himesh should have signed me up for the song 😳

That's why HR signed your earlier version (ref: previous id) 😂 😛
Piyaazzz thumbnail

5.4 million views in one day 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The song is composed well. Glad for Arudeep that it is a hit!

Video is bad , actors are pathetic.
Wish PD ‘svoice was not so much auto tuned to sound like Himesh. If I hadn’t known it was PD, I would’ve guessed the singer as Himesh. Was this HR’s self-obsession?? PD’s voice is so unique & soulful, wish it was retained in that manner. 😞

Arunita’s part is v. less. Wanted more of her.

And finally, I felt, it could’ve been one scale lower. The high notes of Aru’s would’ve sounded better that way.
But all said & done, enjoying the song & congrats to Arudeep & team. May we get more of Arudeep. Their voices are magical together. 👍

Starttofinish thumbnail

https://youtu.be/nNn9tJR4cWE

Success party at HR house! I just saw Aru’s post on IG too. She is looking gorgeous!

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/nNn9tJR4cWE

Success party at HR house! I just saw Aru’s post on IG too. She is looking gorgeous!

But it's looking like Daman hotel

Starttofinish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

But it's looking like Daman hotel

Possible.

I can see a suitcase in the back in Arunita’s post. I think this reporter thought they were all in a car going somewhere and so they may have gone to HR home.
Usually she gives only confirmed news but it seems like they were all in a car going somewhere based on Ashish and Sayli’s IG stories. The billboards are in Gujarati and must be in Daman only. It’s possible that they are driving to Mumbai. That’s what the reporter stated that they came from Daman to HR home for the party.