Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
As per thumbnail: Arunita is the strict teacher and PD is the obedient student πŸ˜ƒ
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Arunita brings peace in mind through her angelic singing πŸ˜ƒ

https://youtu.be/0MV2NERnqgY

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Mene pehle hi padh liya tha 🀭🀭

Vaise to Sonu kakkar aru ko chunri de rhi he n mujhe yeh bohot OTT laga tha but agar iss most probably fake news ko consideration me liya jaaye to it does make some sense πŸ€”πŸ˜†

But agar Uske Gharwalo Ka hi gift he to vo to hotel me bhi Diya ja Sakta tha y fake it on-screen?πŸ€”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maine pehle likha jo YouTube pe dekha…. Jab Maine phirse padha, then thought kya bakwas hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Phir delete kiya!

So many fake YouTube reports! For a few minutes I toyed with the idea that maybe that chunari was sent by his mom as they do go to all these places.
But then realized even Sonu and Neha Kakkar used to sing in jaagran so maybe she did bring it herself.
it’s just that she was singing β€˜salame ishq..’ and Sonu said β€˜Aapme Devi maa ka roop dekha…’ β€˜Mein maata Rani ko dekh sakti thi…’ πŸ˜‚

It was not even a devotional song.

But that was a very nice gesture by Sonu and Well deserved for Arunita. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This Sonu Kakkar is turning out to be a better judge than expected in the comments she gives and thankfully her makeup has toned down.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

paparazzi Viralbhayani posted a Arudeep pic with HR as a promotion for his album

Arudeep are singing the first song in his album! Wow! Nice!

I don’t know how to post links to Instagram post.

Edited by Starttofinish - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

paparazzi Viralbhayani posted a Arudeep pic with HR as a promotion for his album

Arudeep are singing the first song in his album! Wow! Nice!

I don’t know how to post links to Instagram post.

I have made a thread about this news

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Me to yhi kahungi sab golmaal he πŸ€ͺ🀣

But yes Sonu is a better judge n I even said it in the previous post on Sonu kakkar that if she permanently replaces neha m ok with it 😌

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

SS post kardo m not on insta

The content team ke insta account pe music album wala story post kiya hai.. aur likha hai Surprise for Arudeep fans

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ok this thing just came to my head

What if this whole arudeep love angle was just for this music video n their other collaborations? It's a fact that #arudeep has a separate fan base n a lot of buzz so it can help them professionally , since it's HR's project n he was the first one to tease them πŸ˜†

They are real good or I may say best friends but it's not 100% sure that there is a love angle too until arudeep or someone from Thier family or friends give validation in public

Whatever we'll ship them n love them as usualπŸ˜³πŸ˜†