Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

I don’t see a thread for this weekend episode. I saw pics and a video of PD hugging Sayli, Danish and Aru.

What was the context? Was this after his performance? What song did he sing?

thoda he thode ki zarurat he

In the end he called all the contestants n they all sang together hugging each other 💖

After the performance sayali back hugged PD then PD hugged everyone 💖

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

thoda he thode ki zarurat he

In the end he called all the contestants n they all sang together hugging each other 💖

After the performance sayali back hugged PD then PD hugged everyone 💖

Hug sabko kiya lekin asusual viral bas arudeep ho rahe hai 😃

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/KGC_fCpCx5M

Does this YouTube channel have any merit?? It talks about Ashaji blessing Arudeep Jodi and also talking about her and Panchamda’s Jodi.
Not sure if this is fake news but I can imagine her doing that as she was openly teasing them.

And I also saw another report that she gave Aru Rs. 101 as Shagun (for her singing). Not sure if that is true either but it could be. She was praising Aru so much, well deserved!

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Mereko arudeep edits waLa thread nhi mil rha to yha hi post Kar Diya 😆

There should be one thread dedicated to aru's dresses m in love with them 😭😂😭😂😭😂

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

https://youtu.be/KGC_fCpCx5M

Does this YouTube channel have any merit?? It talks about Ashaji blessing Arudeep Jodi and also talking about her and Panchamda’s Jodi.
Even I saw this, & I think it is fake.
Not sure if this is fake news but I can imagine her doing that as she was openly teasing them.

And I also saw another report that she gave Aru Rs. 101 as Shagun (for her singing). Not sure if that is true either but it could be. She was praising Aru so much, well deserved!
This could be true.

Word Count: 1

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched a clip by that annoying journalist - the lady with braces & large specs … the clip was also equally annoying. She has done some jasoosi work & like some Sherlock Holmes states stuff about how Aru’s ring is now worn by PD etc. Shows pics to prove. But what got me was this - after her jasoosi presentation, she says they want to be left alone & media & SM should not pry etc… I mean seriously, then what exactly is she doing!

😡

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I watched a clip by that annoying journalist - the lady with braces & large specs … the clip was also equally annoying. She has done some jasoosi work & like some Sherlock Holmes states stuff about how Aru’s ring is now wZzorn by PD etc. Shows pics to prove. But what got me was this - after her jasoosi presentation, she says they want to be left alone & media & SM should not pry etc… I mean seriously, then what exactly is she doing!

😡

arre that lady is a psychopath🤪

Mene uska ek interview dekha tha bohot pehle (PD Ka)

N her very first question was that ki logo me aapki yeh image banayi gyi he ki aap ek village se Aaye he but SM par Aapke rich hone ki Baat viral ho rhi he ! Something of that sort tha question uska ,

I mean wft ??!!

Kya village me rehne wale log poor hote he ? Usse yeh kisne keh Diya 🤪 n PD isn't a rich brat or agar vo he bhi to usse iss bandi ko kya Lena dena he ? Uske Ghar k baare me who is she to comment??

Me sach bata rhi hu ussi time dislike button press Kar deti but Mene PD k liye Pura interview dekha n m glad ki Mene dekha ! The way he answered all those bs questions I doubt koi or Kar sakta yeh sab ! My own blood was boiling😡 n she continued to ask about nachiket's elimination n stating false accusations n saying NACHIKET has said all these things ! Bhai Saab Jo maturity dikhayi he iss Bande me USS din hats off! What an ans he gave ! N iss bandi ne seedha seedha bol Diya Aapka n Arunita (she can't even spell her name correctly) Ka love angle bohot charcha me he 🤪 n Usse clarification maang rhi thi ! This lady is definition of non sense 🤪

Or bhi Uske interviews k baare me suna he Mene unme bhi cringe hi failaya he isne 🤢

Me to USS channel ki koi video nhi dekhti !

Ps : the only good part is the comment section is filled with praises for PD n sabse aage he usme NACHIKET k fans coz PD ne nachiket ki image bacha li USS din ! N USS interviewer k saare plan ki dhajjiyan uda Di 😎

Kabhi Kabhi Lagta he aise log deserve bashing🤪

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail