Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh arudeep n baaki sab kaise reactions dete honge YouTube comments par 😳

(Jaise Danish k vlogs hijacked by arudeepπŸ˜†)

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

yeh to Wakt bayega Bengal par UK kabza karta he ya UK par Bengal πŸ˜›

Who is that girl in blue? Any idea? Maybe a cousin? She has ghusafied in all those pics & videos! PD ka kuch pahadi GF toh nahi? πŸ˜ƒ

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Who is that girl in blue? Any idea? Maybe a cousin? She has ghusafied in all those pics & videos! PD ka kuch pahadi GF toh nahi? πŸ˜ƒ

His sister Jyoti's best friend

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very frank interview by Neeraj Sir

https://youtu.be/exTqdDY0l9A

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nihal apart from being a cute prankster, comes out as v endearing. Laughed so much about how he will be the first to book tkts on elimination weeks πŸ˜€.

This bunch as Sir says is special. Thank you Indian Idol πŸ‘. Love them all. May they all have a bright career.

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it’s really great achievement for Arunita that the guru who is training her called her a β€œperfect singer”.

What more a singer can ask for…

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The girl could be PD's GF. I mean, the girl in blue or any girl could be PD's GF. It is very unlikely that PD was single when he went to II. He has been very popular for long. He has crazy fanbase among the girls. At his age, even after his such popularity, if he was single - that would be a real wonder.

It is his personal matter. I just want to remind the Arudeep lovers (including me) the most likely fact. Chedchad in small scale within decent limit is okay but not beyond that. 😊

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

She called him Bhaiya

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

The girl could be PD's GF. I mean, the girl in blue or any girl could be PD's GF. It is very unlikely that PD was single when he went to II. He has been very popular for long. He has crazy fanbase among the girls. At his age, even after his such popularity, if he was single - that would be a real wonder.

It is his personal matter. I just want to remind the Arudeep lovers (including me) the most likely fact. Chedchad in small scale within decent limit is okay but not beyond that. 😊

Uske family n friends to kehte he vo single tha II se pehle 😳
Piyaazzz thumbnail

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜€

idk y mereko hasi aa rhi he🀣🀣🀣

Vaise she's Jyoti's friend na ?