Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I understand people's worries here..even most of their individual fans on insta have the same concern..that let them concentrate on their singing careers..As of now both seem very level headed and clear about what they want to do after the show..

They have age on their side ..aur ye mehnat karke naam banaane ki age hai. Hope if they stay in touch they become each other's strength..not weakness.

Let's just enjoy the show..this angle is not made up by some gossip channel, it has come up on the show..so both must be well aware of this..whether TRP or true

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Aru is very young. We are actually forcing them to fall in love. Age has its own language. The way the II makers and the audience are behaving, both of them could be obsessed to each other and consider such feeling as love by mistake. Obsession, Infatuation are not love. These are temporary. Let them decide without any external pressure.

We should not expect any wrong emotional bondage between them that will affect their singing career.

Arre it's OK.. crushes n all happens at this age..We all would have seen examples of friends pulling legs of each other with imaginary link ups at this age. And then we all grow up..these r also kids..just coz they r in public eye they cannot and should not give up on their normal reactions and behave prim n proper. Ye dono to vaise hi bahot seedhe se hai

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

areeee Sonu ne to agle week main Aru ka saree le liya 😂

Mujhe bhi chahiye😳

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Arre it's OK.. crushes n all happens at this age..We all would have seen examples of friends pulling legs of each other with imaginary link ups at this age. And then we all grow up..these r also kids..just coz they r in public eye they cannot and should not give up on their normal reactions and behave prim n proper. Ye dono to vaise hi bahot seedhe se hai

Bold: that is exactly my point. They don't seem to be in a relationship with anyone for timepass only. They will take the same seriously and if the chemistry ultimately does not work for them that may affect their both personal and professional life

Aru seems to be from a very conservative family and she was not exposed to the harshness of practical life. They don't seem to be very easy going about having affairs. Aaj ek ke sath aur kal kisi aur ke sath.

I wish both of them to find out the real partner for each other who will earn their trust, loyalty and confidence after taking a rational time to understand him/her.

They could find themselves as well as their partner in life but it is too early to conclude now. And definitely not as an outcome of this trp driven show full of fakeness.

The way we are scrutinizing their normal friendship and activities to colour them as a couple may mislead them. They may have to pay high price in life for our small enjoyment.

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Agreed.
The same Neha Kakkar though was adding fuel to the fire on the Show 🤷🏻‍♀️

+ the same neha kakkar who herself made a fake love angle with host Aditya in the last season 🤷
forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arunita Pawandeep sings lag jaa gale

Mamaji blog -

https://youtu.be/gIkIJqGukNw

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As mentioned in the comments section on YouTube, it was so sweet of pawan to choose this song, showing his support for Aru. And Aru nailed it. Kya gaati hai yeh ladki! . Even without any instruments, I didn’t want her to stop.

And they both look nice & fresh in the natural get-ups, sans topi, & heavy make-up.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I saw the promo Sony TV released on IG with PD singing Rimzhim gire Sawan (that was a beautiful rendition of the song) and then the so called love proclamation and the camera zooming in on Aru and PDs expressions. Did he really say something or is this Sony teams super editing skills for promo…

I doubt he will say something stupid on stage. No need to reveal anything at this stage even if they have a liking for each other. I think he is going to say he is in love with the Indian idol stage or the friends he has made in II. That’s why he is looking at the contestants.
Take your time please 🙏 and focus on singing!

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw the promo Sony TV released on IG with PD singing Rimzhim gire Sawan (that was a beautiful rendition of the song) and then the so called love proclamation and the camera zooming in on Aru and PDs expressions. Did he really say something or is this Sony teams super editing skills for promo…

I doubt he will say something stupid on stage. No need to reveal anything at this stage even if they have a liking for each other. I think he is going to say he is in love with the Indian idol stage or the friends he has made in II. That’s why he is looking at the contestants.

Sab editing ka kamal hai Babu bhaiya.

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Of course, he won’t say anything, even if there is something 😃

I have a feeling he will say he is in love with bhajiyas. So they will ask Aru to make it. That may also explain why Adi is feeding him & then his comment!