Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Correct. I just wanted to share one thing to Arudeep fans. This is what Neha had gone through because of link ups.

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/when-neha-kakkar-spoke-about-ending-her-life-amid-link-up-rumours-stop-making-anybody-feel-so-bad/

So as fan base you should be protecting Arunitha from this than trying to support it.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but I am posting this as a mother of a girl child not as a fan of any contestant.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Correct. I just wanted to share one thing to Arudeep fans. This is what Neha had gone through because of link ups.

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/when-neha-kakkar-spoke-about-ending-her-life-amid-link-up-rumours-stop-making-anybody-feel-so-bad/

So as fan base you should be protecting Arunitha from this than trying to support it.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but I am posting this as a mother of a girl child not as a fan of any contestant.

yes you have a point...we are just saying based on what we feel,after that its all upto arudeep...whether they come together or not,thats their outlook as agenuine fan i only wish their career to flourish because they are talented and they desetve to get name and fame..and speaking about neha...if she didnt liked linked up rumours then she shouldnt have given hints on arunita and pawandeep also right..i have seen in previous episodes she says to himesh dont give signal if not arunita will feel shy..so in away she was also enjoying this leg pulling too,i know maybe indian idol made them do it but she could have put her foot down and said its not good.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

Aru is very young. We are actually forcing them to fall in love. Age has its own language. The way the II makers and the audience are behaving, both of them could be obsessed to each other and consider such feeling as love by mistake. Obsession, Infatuation are not love. These are temporary. Let them decide without any external pressure.

We should not expect any wrong emotional bondage between them that will affect their singing career.

Well said. 👏👏
Agreed 💯

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed.
The same Neha Kakkar though was adding fuel to the fire on the Show 🤷🏻‍♀️

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this the same vibhor of II season 10?

Didn’t know about this link-up

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I used to think that it was just Aru crushing on PD. But now not so sure. Maybe PD also started liking her. Their body language on off-screen videos show a high comfort level. And it is obvious that they like spending time together.

Whatever it is as arudeep fans, we don’t want anything that will hamper their music or career.
Aru is at such an impressionable age, it is easy to get carried away by all this hype & fall for a guy like PD. If one falls for the other, but gets friend-zoned, it can lead to heartbreak. Don’t want Aru to go through that.
But if something develops organically, then I will be the happiest with my blessings.
PS :- Actually, these two keep me guessing . That much-hyped couple dance last week, looked v clinical on stage, that I thought there isn’t anything beyond friendship. Then comes this cake-cutting video. Holding hands behind?? Or not?? 🤔😁. And Aru’s giggles & blushes??
Anyways, let’s just enjoy their music. Long time since we had their duet. 😊

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for sharing. Neha herself was shipping arudeep in the show. She should have kept quite or told her jijaji to stop this nonsense to gain TRP as doesn't he know what she went through!!!

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

hello guys...i am a big fan of arudeep too and also like you guys have a strong feeling arudeep really liked each other...i did some jasoosi myself and notice pawandeep liked majority of aru on insta post compare to ashish or danish...and it struck me ki PD might have a soft corner for arunita

heya welcome to this thread for ARUDEEP lovers😎❤️

Yeah they do like eo company but we are no one to conclude anything

Just enjoy Thier moments n have fun in the forum 😜

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Thanks for opening this thread. 👍.

Though I am not totally in the shipping gang, I just love to see them together. If something blooms between them, then god bless. 🙏
That apart, they are just magic together on stage.
I never liked those Govinda songs earlier, but I am so hooked to their duets in that episode - the nok-jhok, eye-contacts, smile and the way they brought in the sharaarat of those songs. ❤️
I am so addicted to them, that I need to watch some of their duets every night before going to bed. This thread saves me the trouble of searching. Thank you.

Same here..watching them right now..their Govinda special duet is memorable for multiple reasons..what a performance..khoya khoya pawan

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

I watched Arudeep's offline interactions as someone suggested and now m hooked.

They r so comfortable n compatible, be it their singing, their nature..even their DOBs😃