Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

hello guys...i am a big fan of arudeep too and also like you guys have a strong feeling arudeep really liked each other...i did some jasoosi myself and notice pawandeep liked majority of aru on insta post compare to ashish or danish...and it struck me ki PD might be in love with arunita

Whatever the case maybe, they shouldn’t reveal anything one way or another at this point. They need to focus on their singing. These contestants have spent so much time together in close proximity that they all have a genuine bond amongst them.
Ched-chaad tho hoti rehti hai, kuch pyaar-vyaar (not just Arudeep but Sayish too) ho sakta hai but I am impressed how they all come and deliver their songs on the stage and root for each other!

They both are too young especially Aru. Pehle kaam and if then something happens between the two then my blessings and good wishes!

Edited by Starttofinish - 3 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Whatever the case maybe, they shouldn’t reveal anything one way or another at this point. They need to focus on their singing. These contestants have spent so much time together in close proximity that they all have a genuine bond amongst them.
Ched-chaad tho hoti rehti hai, kuch pyaar-vyaar (not just Arudeep but Sayish too) ho sakta hai but I am impressed how they all come and deliver their songs on the stage and root for each other!

They both are too young especially Aru. Pehle kaam and if then something happens between the two then my blessings and good wishes!

yeah thats what i wish too,aru is indeed very young and i would love to see her grow more in terms of career wise that goes to pawanu as well...baad mein agar kuch acha hota hai dono ki beech i will be the happiest

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/K6jO8rSAqEs

This video from last day of Daman cake cutting. PD is clearly reaching out for Aru’s hand and pulling her towards him from behind Nihal’s back and Aru is blushing away 🤷🏻‍♀️. .Nihal was being naughty or was sleepy and he didn’t move. PD had to tell him twice to move to the other side 😃
ab ye tho scripted nahi hai. Some viewers are very sharp and caught this in slow motion and it is very clear. There are many slow motion posts on IG.

Yes, this is not scripted and unfortunately I don't find any love angle in this video. I noticed that Aru was pointing at the camera and then moved beside PD. As if oh camera is on, so let me get a better position. Nothing else. Didn't find her blushing. She was just enjoying the ceremony. PD told everyone to hold the knife for cutting the cake, not to Aru alone.
Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Yes, this is not scripted and unfortunately I don't find any love angle in this video. I noticed that Aru was indicating the camera and then moved beside PD. Didn't find her blushing. She was just enjoying the ceremony. PD told everyone to hold the knife for cutting the cake, not to Aru alone.

You probably haven’t watched the slow motion videos.

SamirM thumbnail

You probably haven’t watched the slow motion videos.

No I haven't but I think PD's hand was behind Nihal from the very beginning. I don't think they hold hand at Nihal's back. If there was any khichdi cooking between them, they would love Nihal to stay in between them to continue holding hand. On the contrary, PD actually pushed Nihal to other side exposing their hands.

There may or may not be any love affection story between them but not in this video as per my observation. 😊

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Slow motion video of that Danish blog as at normal speed no one would have noticed...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQoW-BiARH2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Starttofinish thumbnail

Watch the video posted above/previous page. They even have arrows 😂

And Aru’s beginning reactions are more clear. whatever the case, I wish them well.

Edited by Starttofinish - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

Slow motion video of that Danish blog as at normal speed no one would have noticed...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQoW-BiARH2/?utm_medium=copy_link

We want to believe what we aspire 😃 There is no spicy element for me in the slow motion video unfortunately. The spirit of this slow motion video is just like the fake videos made earlier. 😊

Let's respect their friendship and let them participate in the show normally. All these unwanted forceful assessment of a normal celebration will lead them to be in a reserved mood. 😢

Let's enjoy their music ❤️

SamirM thumbnail

Watch the video posted above/previous page. They even have arrows 😂

And Aru’s beginning reactions are more clear. whatever the case, I wish them well.

to me there is no significance of the arrow. hand of one person can go behind the person beside him/her for any reason in such celebration.

we are making their friendship complex only for our enjoyment 😡

SamirM thumbnail

Aru is very young. We are actually forcing them to fall in love. Age has its own language. The way the II makers and the audience are behaving, both of them could be obsessed to each other and consider such feeling as love by mistake. Obsession, Infatuation are not love. These are temporary. Let them decide without any external pressure.

We should not expect any wrong emotional bondage between them that will affect their singing career.