mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sony YouTube uploaded Arudeep dance from Sunday episode

https://youtu.be/nyBg1OUTPKk

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
We all know this is scripted. Watch the naughty smile on the face of Adi, SMP and Aru even before PD tells that it seems he is in love 😊 They all knew what is going to be said by PD!! 🀣

But still we enjoy the love angle and think kaash Aru aur PD ke beech main aisa kuchh hain to achha hota πŸ˜‚

This is human nature which has been capitalized by the makers to trigger TRP but they don't understand the notable TRP of this show is coming from the unmatched extra ordinary qualities of the contestants of this season. No fake story is required.

Having said that I also enjoy the chhidchhad between Aru and PD ❀️ πŸ˜›

Watched Aru's reaction several times. She has a very expressive face 😊😊

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

We all know this is scripted. Watch the naughty smile on the face of Adi, SMP and Aru even before PD tells that it seems he is in love 😊 They all knew what is going to be said by PD!! 🀣

USS bechare ne kitti rehearsal Kari hogi🀣 Kisi ko uspar taras nhi aa rha 🀣

But still we enjoy the love angle and think kaash Aru aur PD ke beech main aisa kuchh hain to achha hota πŸ˜‚ paisa vasool πŸ€ͺ

This is human nature which has been capitalized by the makers to trigger TRP but they don't understand the notable TRP of this show is coming from the unmatched extra ordinary qualities of the contestants of this season. No fake story is required.

πŸ’―

Having said that I also enjoy the chhidchhad between Aru and PD ❀️ πŸ˜›

Bohot chalaak ho aap to πŸ˜›

Watched Aru's reaction several times. She has a very expressive face 😊😊Kuch zyada hi 🀭

vaise Danish k vlog k baare me Aapka kya kehna he jisko arudeep ne hijack Kar liya πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

vaise Danish k vlog k baare me Aapka kya kehna he jisko arudeep ne hijack Kar liya πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Danish ka kon vlog? Koi recent vlog upload kiya hain keya usne? Uska mama ka ek vlog dekha tha recently.
Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Oh samjha, Nihal is so sweet 😊
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

Danish ka kon vlog? Koi recent vlog upload kiya hain keya usne? Uska mama ka ek vlog dekha tha recently.

https://youtu.be/K6jO8rSAqEs

This video from last day of Daman cake cutting. PD is clearly reaching out for Aru’s hand and pulling her towards him from behind Nihal’s back and Aru is blushing away πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. .Nihal was being naughty or was sleepy and he didn’t move. PD had to tell him twice to move to the other side πŸ˜ƒ
ab ye tho scripted nahi hai. Some viewers are very sharp and caught this in slow motion and it is very clear. There are many slow motion posts on IG.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

https://youtu.be/K6jO8rSAqEs

This video from last day of Daman cake cutting. PD is clearly reaching out for Aru’s hand and pulling her towards him from behind Nihal’s back and Aru is blushing away πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. .Nihal was being naughty or was sleepy and he didn’t move. PD had to tell him twice to move to the other side πŸ˜ƒ
ab ye tho scripted nahi hai. Some viewers are very sharp and caught this in slow motion and it is very clear. There are many slow motion posts on IG.

Actually im the battery in this case πŸ˜†

I didn't notice it... I got know it from one of the insta post πŸ˜†

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello guys...i am a big fan of arudeep too and also like you guys have a strong feeling arudeep really liked each other...i did some jasoosi myself and notice pawandeep liked majority of aru on insta post compare to ashish or danish...and it struck me ki PD might have a soft corner for arunita

Edited by jacinta_91 - 3 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Actually im the battery in this case πŸ˜†

I didn't notice it... I got know it from one of the insta post πŸ˜†

First time I saw the video, I felt they were holding hands behind Nihal’s back but I didn’t notice PD’s hand reaching out for her until I saw the slow motion videos. These viewers are very sharp.
Danish probably also didn’t notice it before he posted.