Ashish Kulkarni Appreciation Thread (For his fans)

counsellor thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

There is an appreciation thread for all the contestants except Ashish so, i want to start one.
The one thing i like about Ashish he is the only one right now on the show who have not participated on any other reality show (Don't know about Sayli but she has performed with great singers like Suresh Wadekar), so his journey is truly amazing and he is also genuinely hard working guy. His Singing have many variations and i like the south Indian touch in his voice though he is Marathi :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good initiative... 👍

I liked Ashish's yesterday's performance (duet)

Apart from Arunita im impressed with some other contestants too and Ashish is one of them..

I really liked his audition performance and some of his performances in initial weeks weeks. But later in mid season i thought he went down little bit and to be honest during that time i used to feel that he's being overhyped but im happy that he is back with the same charm he had in initial weeks.

He is good human being too.. some of the eliminated contestants have stated in their interviews that he's good motivational speaker and keeps motivating everyone there.

His Kabhi kabhi Aditi and dharmendra special duet with Sayli was so good

Special mention- he has amazing stage presence.. i have said this earlier that he knows how to connect with audiance.

Best wishes to him and Pawandeep for their musical journey

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: counsellor

There is an appreciation thread for all the contestants except Ashish so, i want to start one.
The one thing i like about Ashish he is the only one right now on the show who have not participated on any other reality show (Don't know about Sayli but she has performed with great singers like Suresh Wadekar), so his journey is truly amazing and he is also genuinely hard working guy. His Singing have many variations and i like the south Indian touch in his voice though he is Marathi :)

Actually he participated lil champs marathi few years back.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

This weekend's Ashish-Smp performance is designed by Ashish

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPGT-urBI71/?utm_medium=copy_link

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Ashish and Pawandeep Jamming video

https://youtu.be/JTBaosPdw8g

mickymouse21 thumbnail

I wonder why nobody is posting under this thread.

This guy Ashish is talented. Though he is not the bestest singer out there but he is a great performer, composer, song writer and now director also.

He needs to be appreciated for his great attempt of directing their today's performance

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do like Ashish. He seems a great PERFORMER, and an affable and likeable guy. Where he loses out a bit is in pronunciation, but I'm sure he can work on it. He isn't as consistently good as the frontrunners, but on his day he is very good indeed. If it comes to that, even PD isn't that consistent. He awed me with Teri Mitti..., but he is often underwhelming.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I wonder why nobody is posting under this thread.

This guy Ashish is talented. Though he is not the bestest singer out there but he is a great performer, composer, song writer and now director also.

He needs to be appreciated for his great attempt of directing their today's performance

Though being a loyal fan of one particular contestant you attempt to see the good in all and try to highlight it much as possible.

Your 's and @SK2014 's efforts to keep the forum lively are commendable.

"A friend of all a friend for all".

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Ashish on fire 🔥

https://youtu.be/UDp5lip-MA0