Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

https://youtu.be/kxNvIpltsQ8

Interesting. She makes a good point . There are teleprompters for contestants also. She proved that by showing Ashish’s lines.
I can see a contestant fumbling a line even with a teleprompter but forgetting it completely and walking away to the musicians makes no sense.
I remember Sawai forgot lines too and he was stopped and given a second chance. Sawai may not read English as well. Unless they are able to display the lines in Hindi for him.

It still doesn’t make sense as to why would PD agree to something like that.

Haven’t watched the vid, but then, what was the point of the exercise? To create some brownie points for Sayali? (Backfired for me) Pretty sure he hadn’t forgotten that day, but the reason for misleading the audience wasn’t clear. Does the vid add anything in that direction?
Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Haven’t watched the vid, but then, what was the point of the exercise? To create some brownie points for Sayali? (Backfired for me) Pretty sure he hadn’t forgotten that day, but the reason for misleading the audience wasn’t clear. Does the vid add anything in that direction?

No, it doesn’t. Sayli singing voice so clear when mic was not on her mouth made it clear that it was not impromptu.

But still doesn’t make any sense as to why would PD agree to this. And interestingly the camera was on Sayli and her reactions at that time.
Aru got a backlash for it as to not helping her friend in need and Sayli had to step up!

Uma2010 thumbnail

No, it doesn’t. Sayli singing voice so clear when mic was not on her mouth made it clear that it was not impromptu.

But still doesn’t make any sense as to why would PD agree to this. And interestingly the camera was on Sayli and her reactions at that time.
Aru got a backlash for it as to not helping her friend in need and Sayli had to step up!

Hmmm... we are assuming Pawan had choice to opt out. Maybe he didn’t have the option at all to refuse.
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm... we are assuming Pawan had choice to opt out. Maybe he didn’t have the option at all to refuse.

True. and I am glad he has only flourished even after that.

Edited by Starttofinish - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One last time 😭 like n share 💖

https://youtu.be/CquZ2tmobJM

https://youtu.be/3NnGvKwviMU

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Piyaazzz thumbnail

True. and I am glad he has only flourished even after that

well that's called true love ! The love public has for him isn't superficial , it's not fame it's pure love!
Piyaazzz thumbnail

well one of the arudeep fan had a theory that he maybe threaten to put him n aru in bottom so he agreed

This is a ridiculous theory but you may not know coz makers se zyada ridiculous koi nhi he !

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

well one of the arudeep fan had a theory that he maybe threaten to put him n aru in bottom so he agreed

This is a ridiculous theory but you may not know coz makers se zyada ridiculous koi nhi he !

Well, sigh, what can one say when there is no clarity! I would imagine there was pressure of some kind. No singer would publicly embarrass himself willingly by pretending to forget lyrics. I don’t think he would have been threatened as the fan mentioned per se, but well, I shall let it be. Whatever the case may be, it’s certain from his and Sayali’s body language that Pawan had not forgotten the lyrics that day.
Piyaazzz thumbnail

The wait is over !

The best duet hands down !

I so wished this n some other of his best performances were uploaded at the right time then we would have another record with PD'S name written on it ! Koi baat nhi idol khatam hone k baad inko viral ho hi jaana he ,

Whatever maybe the result I least care , m not even voting, bas yeh Banda khona nhi chahiye!!

He should get his due !

Perfection along with versatility !

Ek hi dil he kitti Baar jeetoge yaar 😭

Ps: don't forget sawai ! 💖🔥✨🤩

Aise songs me uski awaaz kitti khilti he 💖

https://youtu.be/3cn5IN6bZWI

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago