Posted: 3 years ago

PD ka 10 😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Have to say that not a day has passed after Pawan sang Ye aankh dekh kar that I have not heard it 3-4 times on the loop when driving to work. His voice soothes like none else’s.

Also, I wish Adi not speak a single word more on his expressions atleast in the finale episode. Nothing is wrong with his expressions- jitna chahiye for a normal individual, hai 😐

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Have to say that not a day has passed after Pawan sang Ye aankh dekh kar that I have not heard it 3-4 times on the loop when driving to work. His voice soothes like none else’s.

Also, I wish Adi not speak a single word more on his expressions atleast in the finale episode. Nothing is wrong with his expressions- jitna chahiye for a normal individual, hai 😐

donno whatever song he sings becomes my fav 😆

It maybe due to the song choices , pd most probably gets some old old old songs (m writing old 3 times coz I belong to 2000s n don't connect with songs before 80s so he's the one who made me fall for these old melodies❤️)

N yeah I haven't heard a voice that brings so much peace ! Heard a lot bringing joy , tears etc etc but the peace he has in his personality as a whole is very rare😌 + there are a lot more things I could just keep writing n writing n writing😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

It maybe due to the song choices , pd most probably gets some old old old songs (m writing old 3 times coz I belong to 2000s n don't connect with songs before 80s so he's the one who made me fall for these old melodies❤️)

N yeah I haven't heard a voice that brings so much peace ! Heard a lot bringing joy , tears etc etc but the peace he has in his personality as a whole is very rare😌 + there are a lot more things I could just keep writing n writing n writing😆

Welcome back fangirl🤗

Was missing ur Pyaare posts on Pawan

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Welcome back fangirl🤗

Was missing ur Pyaare posts on Pawan

had my scribble day today to mood jhakaass tha 😂 isiliye aa gyi yha 😆
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

😆

You know, as much as the original songs are excellent by themselves, Pawan’s voice texture and his attitude (Arunita’s too for that matter to a large extent) infuse a whole lot of individuality to the lyrics so much that they seem a fresh rendition. So, as much as I have heard these songs via my parents, they never stood out to this extent and he (and Arunita) have given many songs a fresh lease of life.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/kxNvIpltsQ8

Interesting. She makes a good point . There are teleprompters for contestants also. She proved that by showing Ashish’s lines.
I can see a contestant fumbling a line even with a teleprompter but forgetting it completely and walking away to the musicians makes no sense.
I remember Sawai forgot lines too and he was stopped and given a second chance. Sawai may not read English as well. Unless they are able to display the lines in Hindi for him.

It still doesn’t make sense as to why would PD agree to something like that.