Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

Bold: Pawan ko Manish se door hi rakkho to achha hain. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Vaise bhi Pawan bahut bhola aur masoom hain πŸ˜†

m sure PD bhola he but bewakoof nhi πŸ˜‰

So no tension 😌

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

When asked if he sees Rajan making it big as a playback artist, Shaan stated, β€œThe kind of music and songs that trend these days, you just don't know what or who is going to be the next big thing. It’s difficult to forecast but he is a wonderful person and there is something very amicable and pleasing about him. He has an aura around him that is comforting and has that special thing about him. So, I am sure that he is going to go places. But, how ambitious and desperate he is will matter at the end, as this is the age of desperate. If you are really desperate, you get it. There was this age when it was so much about talent, but now you have to be proactively desperate.”

Shaan's words for Pawan after The Voice.

Source

this is actually true πŸ˜”

Pehle uske pass talent tha par support nhi tha (even Salman Khan was his fan but usne kuch nhi kiyaπŸ˜’)

That's why he couldn't be the big thing then but ab usko public support he n the amount of exposure II has given them Will benifit him 😊

N I feel HR has actually learnt from past , that's why he's giving breaks to idol contestants, just the way shaan sir says talent:contacts ka ratio gadbad ho gya he n HR knows ki agar in talented contestants ko hype nhi kiya gya n good breaks nhi mile to they can't be a big thing !

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

this is actually true πŸ˜”

Pehle uske pass talent tha par support nhi tha (even Salman Khan was his fan but usne kuch nhi kiyaπŸ˜’)

That's why he couldn't be the big thing then but ab usko public support he n the amount of exposure II has given them Will benifit him 😊

N I feel HR has actually learnt from past , that's why he's giving breaks to idol contestants, just the way shaan sir says talent:contacts ka ratio gadbad ho gya he n HR knows ki agar in talented contestants ko hype nhi kiya gya n good breaks nhi mile to they can't be a big thing !

That's why I don't mind idols promotion tactics even if I may dislike some..coz it creates hype around the contestants...keeps them in news..aajkal aisa hai ki jo dikhta nahi wo bikta nahi.

One more thing they r getting right IMO is giving them a specific image wrt to their singing..this way they won't compete in professional life coz each has their own niche..however much we may dislike lack of versatility in their song choices..they r thinking long term for everyone's professional life.

Agreed that talent triumphs all..but promotion is also necessary..even if it's self promotion

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Isko to bachhe ki Tarah haath me sambhaal Kar gaana bhi sunaana padta hai😊

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Jeena yha marna yha iske siva jaana kaha

https://youtu.be/omcr8CHjh2o

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Khud ka bachcha nahi kisi aur ka? Ajkal to wo bahut bachche ko god le raha hain (dholok of Girishjee, Tabla of Bappida)πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩

Congratulations to him

Aise hi chhaate rho