Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

See at the end 1 min. Iam sure you will be happy.

https://youtu.be/Tp42f7Im6XQ

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤦🙄🤦🙄

https://mobile.twitter.com/aditya_0087/status/1416850639401873412

Word Count: 1

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I doubt it was scripted. Why would PD agree to it?
I think he genuinely forgot that one line.

I Must say that it was weird that Sayli was crying away when he was singing until just before he forgot the line. When he forgot the line, suddenly she picked up the mike and started singing and the lip sync is off . The mic is not in front of her face and the her lines are being plays.

PD handled it quite nicely and the musicians continued. He Didn’t look flustered or anything. With Sawai I remember they stopped and started from beginning again.
Assuming it was not scripted, I like the bond they all share. I was trying to read Aru’s lips and see what she was saying. I think she said’Dont worry, Aisa hota hai’!

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

I Must say that it was weird that Sayli was crying away when he was singing until just before he forgot the line. When he forgot the line, suddenly she picked up the mike and started singing and the lip sync is off . The mic is not in front of her face and the her lines are being plays.

PD handled it quite nicely and the musicians continued. He Didn’t look flustered or anything. With Sawai I remember they stopped and started from beginning again.
Assuming it was not scripted, I like the bond they all share. I was trying to read Aru’s lips and see what she was saying. I think she said’Dont worry, Aisa hota hai’!

it's too hard to believe all the coincidences

I would also prefer the explanation that he got emotional and thus forgot line n sync

I have not seen the episode but I was told by several people here with reasonable explanation🤔

The tweet I shared one of the first users saying it's fake (they all are saying that coz of uncut version most probably)

IF it's not just a coincidence then idk how to react on this 🤪 but lemme first see the performance

I still hope it's just a coincidence Varna it's a high chance that PD n arudeep fandom may blast at sayali😭

Bechare contestants kya kya jhelenge for our entertainment

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For a performer like Pawandeep who has performed over 1000 stage shows even if he forgot a single line. , he would not leave the stage stopping midway.
we had seen him continue in govinda episode even after that kind of situation.

Here ,Sayli was ready with microphone and her line “nayi reet “ played even before she had placed the microphone infront of her mouth.

Other were sitting without microphone as it didn’t has chorus part…

Starttofinish thumbnail

I have not seen the uncut version. Share it please

Piyaazzz thumbnail

I have not seen the uncut version. Share it please

Indian-Idol

Pawandeep, with his performance of "Hothon Se Chhulo Tum," brings tears to everyone's eyes.

Uncut performance

Aapke Saath me bhi dekhti hu , Kaha par kya hua he

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Indian-Idol

Pawandeep, with his performance of "Hothon Se Chhulo Tum," brings tears to everyone's eyes.

Uncut performance

Aapke Saath me bhi dekhti hu , Kaha par kya hua he

thanks. That Sonyliv video doesn’t play in my location but I was able to find one on YouTube.

The uncut portion is even more weird as Sayli started singing immediately after PD walked towards the musicians. There was no pause and he kept walking as if he didn’t hear her. Then she sang the line again with hand gestures and this time the mic was not on her mouth when she apparently sang the line.

Looks a bit fishy but I don’t understand at this stage why would PD agree to this drama? Makes no sense .

Until someone can prove it was scripted, I would want to just believe it as it was shown on TV .

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Ok saw the UNCUT PERFORMANCE

The thing that's kinda odd is when Sayali sings nayi reet the Mike was not in front of her mouth , but her sound wasn't effected (she sang the same line 2 times n when Mike was not in front of her mouth her sound should have lowered automatically , singers usually put Mike away from Thier mouth when they are singing in high notes so that it sounds in sync with the other words n notes )

If it's a technical thing that it's better kept at bay n we should not blatantly say anything

This whole thing was less than 10 sec

But I didn't got PD moving towards musicians , maybe I got lost in the song , lemme watch again

Starttofinish thumbnail

He was singing and he looked right side, kinda nodded and u can lip read that he said mein bhool Gaya.
He walked towards the musicians.
On TV they showed Sayli singing only one line once and he turns and starts singing again.

In the uncut version, she started singing immediately after he forgot the line and even after she sang the line he kept walking towards the musicians. I found that odd as he could have immediately resumed. She sang it again and then he resumed the song.

But the judges didn’t even give any credit to Sayli for supporting and helping him resume.
So why would it be scripted?