Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

aapki calculation me jhol he πŸ€ͺ

Agle 7 Janam kanjilal Kisi ko bhatakne bhi nhi degi PD k paas🀣

#justkiddingπŸ˜†

Arre aap kanjilal ko liye fikr maat kariye. Uski liye koi na koi HAL to nikal hi ayega 😍😍

Aap sirf PD ke liye aap ka jo pagalpan hain, uska bachchao ke liye jo payer hain us par focus rakhiye. πŸ˜ƒ

Sachcha payer ka bahut takat hota hain. PD can't ignore it ❀❀❀

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

#Piyaadeep

Or Piyanu (piya + pawanu) 😳

WoW!!!! OMG!!! Piyaadeep 😍😍😍😍 Sounds so romantic ❀

Piyanu to shadi se pehle PD ka ek bachcha hain, phir bhi bahut cute hain πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

🀣

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Arre aap kanjilal ko liye fikr maat kariye. Uski liye koi na koi HAL to nikal hi ayega 😍😍

Aap sirf PD ke liye aap ka jo pagalpan hain, uska bachchao ke liye jo payer hain us par focus rakhiye. πŸ˜ƒ

Sachcha payer ka bahut takat hota hain. PD can't ignore it ❀❀❀

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

humara pyar bilkul vaisa he Jaise PD Ka pyar ASHA ma'am k liye he

Koi piyadeep ki zarurat nhi πŸ˜›

Kanjilal hum Sabka HAL Nikal degi 🀣🀣

Piyaazzz thumbnail
best moment of the day apart from the magicianπŸ˜†πŸ’–

Mujhe sayali se or zyada pyaar ho gya , she's such a beautiful soul πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why do I feel that they are giving the same shirt to PD every week, & just changing the jacket & topi to match aru’s dress colour?? πŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

I have been noticing his white shirt - v smart. But looks same since the past couple of episodes πŸ˜€

Waise banda is dressed well - his ikkat jackets plus, these days it is paired with a stole that matches the jacket! His stylist does a good job & PD carries it off well. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
Aru, of course, no words to express her beauty, but at times they make her look fat & more matured than her age. At times, not always.

SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Why do I feel that they are giving the same shirt to PD every week, & just changing the jacket & topi to match aru’s dress colour?? πŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

I have been noticing his white shirt - v smart. But looks same since the past couple of episodes πŸ˜€

Waise banda is dressed well - his ikkat jackets plus, these days it is paired with a stole that matches the jacket! His stylist does a good job & PD carries it off well. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
Aru, of course, no words to express her beauty, but at times they make her look fat & more matured than her age. At times, not always.

Actually the makers planned to flavour him as a natural talent from uttarkhand (prakriti ka sajan) and fixed his dress code accordingly. In real life, Pawnu was found very modern wearing western attires mostly. πŸ˜ƒ

Having said that, whatever his dress has been, he ramains very polite and humble by nature in real life. πŸ‘

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Oh ditto πŸ˜† it's from zeenat amaan special tab se he's Been pairing shirts(oh sorry one white shirt πŸ€ͺ) with blazers , it's like the black shirt syndrome , women always find all the black shirts same even if they are differentπŸ˜†

Ekdum gentleman types 😎 like his personality
Vaise she did gained weight earlierπŸ˜† pehle uski jawline bohot sharp thi n ab Uske gaal thode mote ho gye he πŸ˜† but she looks even cuter now 😳bas uska makeup Kam Kara kare yeh stylists πŸ€”, abhi she's looking great bas aise hi chalta rhe

+ arudeep k outfits are most of the time coordinated😎 see from starting of the season
Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Actually the makers planned to flavour him as a natural talent from uttarkhand (prakriti ka sajan) and fixed his dress code accordingly. In real life, Pawnu was found very modern wearing western attires mostly. πŸ˜ƒ

Having said that, whatever his dress has been, he ramains very polite and humble by nature in real life. πŸ‘

yeah especially the topi but I find it cool but har jagah nhi pehen ni chahiyeπŸ˜†

Baal dekhe he Uske Idol se pehle , spikes , highlights , gels ekdum jhakaass 😎