Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
wow!!! Super Dancer is ahead of II!!! Though time slot is a reason but content matters the most. Hope II management will tone down their OTT drama!!!
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I saw a YouTube video that stated II12 TRP is 2.4 and it dropped because of bringing Pawan into bottom 2 and also for cutting clips of contestants.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

I saw a YouTube video that stated II12 TRP is 2.4 and it dropped because of bringing Pawan into bottom 2 and also for cutting clips of contestants.

trp of that week is not out yet
Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

wow!!! Super Dancer is ahead of II!!! Though time slot is a reason but content matters the most. Hope II management will tone down their OTT drama!!!

both are same at number 5

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

This trp is for himesh songs episode and India ki farmaish episode.

Sawai eliminations and father's Day trp will release next week

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

both are same at number 5

yes but SD 2.7 and II 2.6
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

My sense is that it will keep slipping because it has lost its momentum. But they will keep dragging it on as they have no alternatives. The Daman set is not a patch on the Mumbai one plus all the contestants are repeating songs and wearing old clothes. All these things matter otherwise the channel won't spend money on them.
I do wish they close the show and end on a memorable note. Let them do a Liv Shoutout type show with these contestants till they can greenlight IBD or KSS.

I can always hope! :)

Just speaking for myself..I hardly notice the set..clothes r a part of their appearance..so as long as they appear neat n well dressed it's fine for me..old or new doesn't matter. Though would like a theme based epi where they r dressed according to theme..

What matters is the singing quality of contestants and that is top notch..I watch for them. Would prefer if judges sing less 😉

Ye show chalta jaaye to bhi mujhe koi problem nahi hai..they can just bring back Nachiket , Vaishnav and Sireesha to bring more variety. And I at least would continue watching

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

WTF what's going on?!!!!!!

Still in top 5 after 6,7 months!!!?!?