Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Chap 7

That night Imlie and Aryan connected more than before, theytalked a little more while the songs played in background. He talked about how hecame about to chatroom. He always had attraction toward the cyber world,however his dad wanted him to take over the business after many fights he gavein to his dad. He is an acute businessman he praised himself which Imlielaughed on. He also mentioned his likings towards water sports like rafting andjet skiing. He asked her if she likes any adventure, she didn’t know what tosay so she changed the topic to something else. She wanted to see him that’s whatshe concluded towards the end of night.

After couple days, Azaan was back to his routine. Azaan andAryan both would message her on side religiously. Azaan felt free talking toImlie. She had come to see him in hospital which meant a lot for him. Aryan onother hand, was feeling attracted to this faceless girl that he only chatswith, shares his day routine with. He feels she doesn’t judge like others, sheis kind or at least from her talk she seems. But he also feels that she ishiding something he just couldn’t figure it out. He wanted to ask her manytimes but he always back stepped he felt he would be crossing a line.

ChatSpace around 2 am at night. Aryan had gonesleep as usual listening to songs, however Imlie was still up.

Azaan messaged Imlie:

Zee : Yo..beenwanting to ask you something don’t take it wrong though promise?

Khatti_Imlie:Pucho

Zee: You didn’t wantto meet us because it wasn’t about work right?

Khatti_Imlie: Yea…Ihave my insecurities that I am not able to overcome

Zee: You think wewill judge you?

Khatti_Imlie :More than that I don’t want pity nor I want to see it. Lets just keep it theway it is.

Zee: The way youadvised me I thought you are sorted but seems you need some push too.

Khatti_Imlie:Hmm. I don’t need any push. I am fine the way I am.

Zee: You are stubborn

Khatti_Imlie: YesI am, problem hai to mat baat karo

Zee: Ouch so rude

Khatti_Imlie:Sorry its touchy subject for me

Zee: Same herenext time don’t have to show concern what I do and don’t

Khatti_Imlie: Whyare you getting pissed? Yours is different story. You are risking your life,you are hurting others your fam, friends..

Zee: Don’t youhave family and friends that you are hurting?

Khatti_Imlie: No Idon’t . I have dad but I don’t get along and mom is no more. Friends I don’t haveany either

Zee: Then who arewe? Why do you come and talk to us? Are we just pastime for you?

Khatti_Imlie: Whyare you confronting me in middle of night?

Zee: Because I carefor you that’s why!

Khatti_Imlie: DidI tell you to?

Zee: Bye Imlie. Idon’t want to talk to you anymore

Khatti_Imlie: Matkaro nobody forced you!

With that chat ended. Imlie was pissed at Azaan, she won’ttalk to him either. The day came finally for Dr. Iyer appointment. She wasdreading it as she was not at all interested. He came in and took her anotherroom where there was more space. He closed the door and took out some equipment’she had brought alone. He kept neatly inthe room.

“So Imlie today, we will just do basic to get you used to it”Imlie didn’t reply.

“You have to bring you will back Imlie, I cannot do thisalone” Imlie didn’t reply so Doctor just came towards her. He shook his head indisappointment. He bent down, and touched her legs and flexed it.

She cried in pain, but didn’t utter a word. He did same withothers, and then he did range of motion exercises. She just followed like arobot with no intention to recover. One hour session almost came to an end whenshe noticed he was way to close to her, he came near her face, “I toleratedthis today Imlie, from next week I need some intention as well or else “ hisbreath fanned near her ear. He was threatening her? She will make sure that hedoesn’t even get next time. She controlled her anger, once he was gone she wentto her room, and threw things she needed to vent out.

She was breathing hard once she threw almost everything, sheopened her laptop and logged in.

ChatSpace:

RowdyRathore: HeyHey

Khatti_Imlie:AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

RowdyRathore:Ookaayy…What happen? Angry?

Khatti_Imlie: Yes!

RowdyRathore:Calm down! Close your eyes, count to 10 come on try I do that when I am angry

Khatti_Imlie : Hmm

RowdyRathore: Abbolo kya hua?

Khatti_Imle: Thisstupid guy can think he can threaten me

RowdyRathore: Ekpunch mardo or I can for you?

Khatti_Imlie:Next time I will.

RowdyRathore:Chalo lets talk about something else. When are you planning to meet us?

Khatti_Imlie: Idon’t know. I am not ready

RowdyRathore:Why? We are not your friends?

Khatti_Imlie :Yesyou are. I just don’t know if ready like I mentioned

RowdyRathore: Tumziddi ho

Khatti_Imlie:Ughhhhhh stop calling me that

RowdyRathore:Well you are…we are not going to eat you unless you been lying to us and youare not who said you were

Khatti_Imlie:What you mean?

RowdyRathore: Imean are you even a girl? We havnt even heard your voice, we only know what youtold us we don’t know if its true or not but we are trusting you aren’t we? Wegave you your time.

Khatti_Imlie:Aryan I don’t want to fight you please drop it.

RowdyRathore: Okfine. But I won’t let this topic go whatever it is you need to come out of it.

Khatti_Imlie :Thik hai

RowdyRathore: Youknow I wouldn’t even care if it was somebody else Imlie. I feel connected withyou from day one. I have been honest from my end. I do miss you when you don’tcome online, I get annoyed sometimes at your behavior but I let it go.

Khatti_Imlie:Where is this coming from all of sudden??

RowdyRathore: Notall of sudden like I said I feel connected to you, I feel you get me when wetalk, the way we listen to songs without saying anything to each other. I amstarting to like a person I never met and talked!! That’s why I am frustratedand this frustration is over the time!

Khatti_Imlie :Wait what!? You like me? Don’t joke please

RowdyRathore:Think whatever you want . Am out of here.

He went offline. In one week, she had fight with two peopleshe felt close to. Azaan was like her buddy but Aryan she felt something forhim she just didn’t know what. Why don’t they get it? It’s not easy to be withperson like her. Mazak banadiya hai chats ko. How can you like a person over achat? Well who she talking to? She likes Aryan. She liked him since all thosenights when they played songs, then why she being hypocrite. She needs to putan end to this. Yes, that’s right an end to this. She will meet them,especially Aryan at least then his so called “like” will hit him on his face.She cried that night, after long she cried and cried. She was lost too much washappening in her life all of sudden. She wanted to reverse everything, sheregrets joining the chatroom.

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

So sad for imlie 😟..zee and aryan falling.. Hope these boys frndship won't break for imlie🤞..

Waiting for Arylie meeting 😊

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

🤣log happy ending ke liye kya kya karte hai shiddat se comments aa rahe hai

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackfaree

🤣log happy ending ke liye kya kya karte hai shiddat se comments aa rahe hai

Thoda selfish hai hum😜.. I m in full swing for my Deal🤣🤣

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This therapist vibe is weird for sure but Azaan Won’t be able to live without talking to her Aryan needs to chill 😒 😂😂

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

azaan is pure soul, and Aryan same he is just angry young man, very territorial very demanding as you can see

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow i this is amazing.... She thinks due to her situation no one can like her love her.. And main she don't want anybody pity on her as she can't walk.... Amazing chapter you are going with...

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

loving Azaan more then Aryan, her bonding with Azaan felt true and honest.

He has seen her and didn't judge her. He is giving her space.

Rooting for Azaan Imlie jodi, then Aryan 😉 but it wil not happen here.

take care be safe all❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

You stole my words, azaan i myself rooting for him but Aryan is nonjudgment too you will see he learns things… Azaan ah☺️my crush

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Azaan is a gem.❤️Aryan just feeling attracted towards her for now. But this MR. Iyer was in haunted movie isn't it?