Frequent Posters

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It looks like everyone has their own conflicts ❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

O yea after all most people come to chatrooms because they want to runawah from something

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blackfaree

O yea after all most people come to chatrooms because they want to runawah from something

I know. Are you on insta?
Edited by Niharthebird - 2 years ago
Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting!! All these people has harrowing back story it seems 😕.. Hope they heal one another 🙂

dat_INFJ thumbnail

2 updates in a row? What good did I do to deserve this?😆 I am really enjoying reading this story. Looks like, like Imlie, the other guys too are battling their own demons. Can't wait to see how this will unfold.❤️

Waiting for the next update.👍🏼

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think imlie has some soft corner for aryan it's not evident but I can feel may be iam but I feel.

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awwww, Zee also reached out to her in a private chat! And Aryan making sure that she is comfortable!

Yes, it's a new world for her but I hope she doesn't retreat but keeps on chatting with them! It will give her a new perspective on life!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Usually i updates three to four chap in a day this is slowest i have ever been!❤️thank you!!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Zee is sweetest❤️ lets hope this new feeling keeps up long

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 6 - HER Friends

She didn’t go online for next three- four days instead shetried to distract herself by going out more and just spent hours in park, café oreven sometimes library. She was tempted to go online one night and she did shefelt as if she was doing wrong to them by not saying bye to them. So she went online with a decision to end this and telling them final goodbye. However whens he went online , the group chat box was exploded with tension. She gasped as she read the part of Azaan:

Group History Messages:

Skybender : Imlie just disappeared .

RowdyRathore: Or must be busy .

Zee: Hope she is alright.

Then a day after

Skybender : Guys, I cannot get through your cells. It’s an emergency

RowdyRathore: Sorry bro my phone is dead. Whats up? All ok?

Babydoll: Yea you sound worried

Skybender: Yaar Azaan relapsed, he been lying to us. Last time we met, we had fight but we didn’t notice that he hasn’t been going to Rehab.

Babydoll : WHAT?!! He had promised us

RowdyRahtore : Fu***. How did you find out?

Skybender: Through his mom. Aunty called me he overdosed. H eis in hospital. Planning to go there in sometime.

RowdyRathore: I am coming

Babydoll: Me too

Skybender: Ok he is in Apollo Six Hospital I will be therein hour

RowdyRathore: See you

The chat ended after there were no messages

Imlie looked at the date that was yesterday, that means hemust be still in hospital. Without thinking, she called her driver while shewaited outside. Her heart went out for him, she now grasped what he meant bywhen he said his life is reality show. What if they are there? She won’t gountil they leave anyways they haven’t seen her. She asked the receptionist what floor is Azaan , she didn’t have last name so she mentioned it’s an overdosed patient that came yesterday or maybe day before.

He was on the fifth floor, she took the elevator hoping she could see him. He was a stranger, she never seen him before but when she saw the messages, she felt for him. Someone she knows even though through online has been suffering, she couldn’t stop herself from meeting him. Hopefully he is sleeping, she just want to see him. She wheeled through the corridor until she reached the room 577 that the receptionist gave her. Nobody was around, she peeped in and yes a guy around her age was lying on the bed. He was softly breathing, but his eyes were closed. She quietly went in, and backed her wheelchair so she was facing the entrance, but close enough to his bed. He was good looking guy, but she could see the effect of drugs on his face: his eyes looked sunken, dark circles, some blemishes on skin, his facial skin looked as if he had aged yet he had beautiful face. Why is he ruining his life? He has everything, so beautiful friends, a career, a family then why? She hold his left hand lightly, light enough to not wake him up. She doesn’t want him to see her yet when she saw those messages she wanted to see her friend. Yes friend, she couldn’t deny that these strangers have now become her friends. She avoided them for couple days but when she saw those message she felt their pain as if she was their own.

She looked at him sadly smiling and whispered, “Idiot you even sing great! Hop back soon please for your family and friends” she slowly kept back the hand on bed. She looked at him last time, and started going towards the door when she heard him, “Imlie?” his voice was hoarse she was surprised that he called to her? Was it his wild guess? Or did he hear her? She closed her eyes as if she was caught.

“Idhar aa” he said . She shook her head, started to leave again when she heard glass falling. She turned around and saw him struggling to sit up with all those wires in his hands. He look tired as if he been awake for days, as if he been walking around with 1000 pounds of bags. He smiled at her, “That got your attention” he chuckled. She smiled back embarrassed but now he has seen her. Will he judge her? And she definitely don’t want to see any pity. So far she didn’t , he acted normally – his eyes even though was bloodshot its howed affection rather than pity. She didn’t go near him, “I don’t eat hum ans”indicating her to come near.

“Please Azaan don’t tell anyone you met me?” She pleaded him with her eyes that’s the first thing came out of her mouth.

“Why? Why are you hiding?” he asked

“Just the way you hid yourself from your friends about your relapse” she replied. She continued though,” Please take care of yourself Azaan, don’t this to your family and friends. Its upto you after all but asf riend I just want to tell you that from what I know you , you are great fun loving guy, don’t let these drugs take that away from you please? “ She said softly but loud enough for him to hear. She was concerned for her friend.

“Aww…You are so cute more than your chats did anyone tell you that?” he said laughing

“Did anyone tell you that you flirt too much? “ she smiled

“Yes Aryan always reminds me that” he rolled his eyes

“You didn’t answer me Azaan, can you atleast try again?Going back to rehab I mean?”

“Hmm I will see by the way ..Where were you past couple days?”

“Just been busy” she lied.

“Par why you not coming here? Apne dost ko ek hug nai dogi?”he asked gesturing his hands in hug.

She nodded, and went to him, he bent and gave her a hug. “Its finally nice to meet you” he said.

She smiled, “I have to go now and remember please don’t tell anyone about me” trusting him as waved him bye.

When she reached home, she went online, Aryan messaged he ras soon she came online:

Aryan and ImlieChatbox

RowdyRathore: Hey where you been? Are you ok?

Khatti_Imlie: Am alright sorry been busy.

RowdyRathore: Understood. I kind of missed you and our dailynight dose of playing songs

Khatti_Imlie: Lets make up for it.

RowdyRathore: By the way Azaan is not well, he is in hospital😭

Khatti_Imlie : yes I read our group old messages

RowdyRathore: Oh. Kitna samjhaya usko main Imlie. Nai suntanhai mera. When he comes online next time can you try from your end?

Khatti_Imlie: Sure I will talk to him class loongi uski.

RowdyRathore: You are a mystery Imlie. I would love to meetyou but tum ho ki milti nai. So busy madam reporter.

Khatti_Imlie : Tum Azaan kabse ban gaye?

RowdyRathore: Matlab?

Khatti_Imlie: Flirting?😲

RowdyRathore: Main aur flirting kabhi nai. Am sharif in all this

Khatti_Imlie: Chalo play songs now you are pakoing me

RowdyRathore: Wah finally talking in chat slangs . Progress👍🏼.

Khatti_Imlie:

RowdyRathore played “Bheegi Bheegi si hai raatein”-life in metro

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago