Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow this was amazing.. Now aryan n imlie are talking separately that great.. This azaan is so cute yaar..

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Imlie need someone to pour her heart out.. Hoping soon🤞

Blackfaree do anyone fall for imlie b4 aryan in their group?? 🤔

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg how you know🤣yes!

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol🤣 my crazy brain instincts😜

Probably Guitar🎸 wala boy🤣

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Yes ssshs it will besad tooo😈

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow yaar it's soo nice. The conversation that had was really good. I just want ki without seeing each other they had to grow their feelings deep feelings. Now it's very interesting. Plz update soon.

fifis_fantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag

They meet ohh they don’t have idea about it

The banter of group chat is funny especially arvi and Azaan’s

Lovely update

Edited by afifa.sk - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Yes there always be banter thats how friends are

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are all cuties. I hope they don't judge imlie after knowing her truth and helps her from getting out of depression

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

CHAP 5

Today morning was different for Imlie. She felt fresh,rejuvenated unknown to her but she does hope it lasts long. Oh hope, hope thatshe had given up long time back. She was smiling today after long time as well.At that moment, Jhanki came in to help Imlie start her routine. After she wasfreshen up, Jhanki commented “Didi you are so happy today. Please keep smilinglike this it’s been so long” she said happily.

Imlie replied “Even I don’t know Jhanki what’s up with metoday whatever it is am glad it’s a good thing”

Jhanki then said, “Today that doctor sahib is coming, bademalik mentioned when I came in. Please Didi do this therapy”

Imlie had completely forgotten that a therapist was going tocome in and she was now dreading it. Her smile now faded. She likes the way sheis. She is indifferent now , although her depression comes from beingdependent. She sighed, it’s not like she could run away literally. If she herlegs were fine, she definitely run away from home after her mother’s death.

In two hours, this tall guy who introduced himself as Mr.Iyer came with her dad. He had slim face with big eyes, he had seriousexpression and didn’t even smile when he met Imlie. There was no warmth. Oh thewarmth, the warmth she gets from her online friends. She can’t believe she iseven calling them friends now.

“So Imlie, today I just came to see you but our actual exercisewill begin in two weeks. I will be going out of town next week once I am back Iwill be coming here once maybe twice a week for the therapy. I have all yourreports that your dad gave me yesterday. You can definitely walk again, youjust need your will and determination to make it work. Science can help but youhave to help yourself either.” Imlie just listened she wasn’t interested at allin this talks. She was doing it out of no choice. She want to show her rudeface so he doesn’t come again but end of this blah blah he seemed unaffected ofher behavior.

After her dad and Dr left , she logged in laptop today shewill just be online. Whole day she needs an outlet right now. She feelsfrustrated. As soon she came onlineAzaan pinged her on Private message:

Azaan and Imlie Private Message:

Zee: Yo Imlie

Khatti_Imlie: HiAzaan how are you? No work?

Zee: who said I work?

Khatti_Imlie: Oh

Zee: Just kidding. I took off didn’t feel like going to work

Khatti_Imlie:Where do you work I mean what do you do professionally.

Zee: I work at anIT company as project manager

Khatti_Imlie: Wow.Engineer huh?

Zee: Yes. SoImlie tell me about yourself you are such an enigma

Khatti_Imlie:About me there is nothing much. Am an ordinary girl put in extraordinary situation.I like being a loner. I loved dancing, I like reading shayris (Cannot write onethough) and now new pastime chatrooms.

Zee: I wasn’t expectingthat from you! But thank you for trusting me.

Khatti_Imlie: Andyou?

Zee: Me ? Beliveme you don’t want to know about me. Jaise dikhta hu waise hoon nai.

Khatti_Imlie: Matlab?

Zee: Phir kabhifilhal in mood of playing guitar May i?

Khatti_Imlie:Ofcourse

He played Aap Ki Nazron ne Samjha..

Imlie took a breather, she was shocked at herself. It was asif the hand was in control with mind of its own. She has revealed a little toomuch about herself to Azaan. At the same time , the group chat box becameactive

GroupChat Space:

Skybender: I seeyou guys online but nobody talking here. Sab PM lage hai kya?

Babydoll: Ekbande ko gali de rahi thi. Sending me bakwas spam from different ids.

RowdyRathore: Iactually just logged in.

Zee: I wasplaying guitar for Imlie.

Skybender: Ooooo

RowdyRathore :Wah beta laga reh tu.

Khatti_Imlie : Hesings so well. Why don’t you go in those reality show?

Zee: Because mylife is like a reality show

Imlie didn’t get what he actually meant, but she knew somehow he was a broken man justlike her. Just then Aryan also messaged her on the Private message:

Aryan and Imlie ChatSpace:

RowdyRathore: Don’tmind Zee ok? He can go overboard with his flirting sometimes but he means noharm

Khatti_Imlie :Hey I don’t judge.

RowdyRathore: Iknow but still as a friend of his wanted to make sure you are comfortable with hisbehavior

RowdayRathore: SoImlie what are you planning to do today?

Khatti_Imlie:Just stay online today. I don’t want to go back to real world.

RowdyRathore: Hahawho does?

Khatti_Imlie :Why you call yourself Rowdy?

RowdyRathore :Not really rowdy. It just go with my last name so I wrote whatever came to mymind. Although I can get Rowdy for my near ones.

Khatti_Imlie: Whoyou have in your family?

RowdyRathore: Idon’t have family. 2 years ago my dad passed away and that’s when I came andmet these friends of mine. Like you mentioned the other day-Escape. This was myescape. We were very close. I miss him to this day.

Khatti_Imlie: Iunderstand totally. I lost my mom in accident. After that I lost everything-mydreams,my hope,my will, ambition.

RowdyRathore: Iwant you to play your playlist today Imlie.

Khatti_Imlie: Oksure will.

Imlie selected oneof her playlist and started the songs:

The first song was “Lag ja Gale” her all time favorite itwas her mother’s favorite too. Then she played, “O Zalim”By Sahil Bagga

RowdyRathore : Are you heartbrokenImlie? Songs are window to one’s soul I believe.

Khatti_Imlie : Idon’t want to talk about it

RowdyRathore : Iunderstand. Lets just enjoy the song and the silence like we always do.

Imlie was having internal conflict: first she wrote to Azaanabout her loner self and now Aryan. Why doesn’t she have control? One Imlie inher says its ok to talk to strangers, to trust for once and other Imlie wassaying there is nothing but hurt this way. They are just online friends, shewas never going to meet them then why get attached? Wasn’t she the one whodecided this as just pastime? Not to get attached? Then why is she exposingherself slowly. Should she stop this so she cannot get hurt? Yes that’s shouldbe right. I need to stop, she thought but she felt sad that she was just goingleave abruptly.