Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes this is for awareness that there are people like that, here Aryan was instant reaction without thinking much he has flaws too just because he is a hero doesnt mean he cant have flaws. This story is for that when they eventually will meet there will be talk between them and how Aryan learns that pity is last thing to show anyone.

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! Totally understand but I think @blackfaree is just developing characters as of now and it’s sad but truth that people do go through similar situations. Maybe who knows Aryan probably felt ashamed of being loud without looking behind or embarrassed at shouting at someone at first instance. Let the story take a turn as blackfaree always has some sort of awareness tagged to her stories for a good reason ❤️

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bringing tis topic as awareness is a nice move... 🤗

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Hey i totally understand but belive me am writing for awareness.. dont want to hurt you anyways or anyone.I have family member close one who is specially abled. If you noticed i dont use certain words cuz of it connotations.and this is still love story with complex characters and personality they have to overcome their weaknesses like Imlie who dont want to fight but aage jaake she will fight

I showed pity in story because to make people aware that there certain people who look at others that way😭This story i am writing with characters overcoming their flaws flaws of judging , showing pity , self pity all that .. sorry if it triggered i will put a warning going forward.❤️🤗 And i wont write about such topics after this story.

Thank You🤗❤️. Don't worry, I am just a little sad😔.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

This story is so beautiful❤️ A little heart wrenching but very beautiful. I can't wait to know this Arylie.

Could you tag me too on your upcoming updates, pleej?😳

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Sure❤️will tag you☺️thank you

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 4

Imlie sat there , sipping her coffe when the samw man came back. He scratched his head, “I am actually sorry. I had left but came back because what i did was wrong” he said looking straight into her eyes.

“Its ok” Imlie smiled. Atleast he had guts to come back and genuinely apologized. He smiled back feeling relief.

He waved and left. Imlie looked at him through the window, he got into car and drove off.

She sighed and opened browser in her mobile.

She like to read shayaris so she has joined a group where they post shayari everyday. She smiled reading shayari about friendship today.

“Hum waqt guzarne ke liye, doston ko nahi rakhte

Dosto ke saath rehne ke liye waqt rakhte hai.”

It was an alright shayari but it was so true for her at this moment. Past couple days she felt lighter in her heart, to be able to talk to people her age without any inhibitions. All of them are mystery just like them she is. She came here for escape how about them? What made them come to the virtual world? Are they escaping from something too? Only time will tell.

She reached home after an hour, in her bedroom her dad was waiting on her. He was going through her notes . She cleared her throat to reveal her presence.

“What you need dad?” She asked as if she is already tired of argument that is about to happen.

“Cant i come and meet my daughter?” He asked with concerned in his voice.

“What do you need?” She repeated with dead tone noise.

“I am going to be starting physical therapy for you. You have given up , i have not” he said

“I dont want to” she simple stated

“You will. Stop this self destruction mode you are in. I cannot see my daughter wasting her life away.”he said sternly but laced with worry.

“NO I DONT WANT IT Dont yoh get it?”

“He is coming tomorrow and thats final. Stop with your self pity and stubborness Imlie. Its high time” He looked at her and then left leaving Imlie pissed. To calm herself, her hands went to the laptop. Nobody was online and she realized that they were going meet today. So instead she just surf funny videos on youtube to calm her. Jhanki came in with her dinner, she chatted with her and gave company while Imlie ate.

Jhanki then helped her to get on bed. She then looked at dance videos. Thats what she wanted to be if only. Through dance she can express so much! She slept while looking st videos, she woke up middle of night and just checked if anyone is online. Suprisingly all of them were.

ChatSpace:

Khatti_Imlie : Hi guys !

RowdyRathore: Hey you are up again tonight too!

Babydoll: Hey Imlie!!

Zee: Hey darling😘

Skybender: Hogaya shuru😒Hi Imlie!

She scrolled through old chat to see what they were talking about seems there was some fight when they met.

Khatti_Imlie: How was the meetup?

RowdyRathore: These fools ruined it

Babydoll: still fighting over a girl that they both liked, somehow they end up arguing that girl has left long back but left these two behsaas here.

Zee: She liked me😒Aakash came in middle

Skybender: Dude am done lets not fight its middle of night godsake!

Zee: Fine as long you agree she liked me

Skybender: 🤬Bus mere baap wo teri thi. Maaf karde

Zee: Thanks. Ye bhi Sunle Imlie ko line pehle maine mara hai😇

Skybender: i feel for you Imlie.

Khatti_Imlie : You guys are so cute even when you fight😛

RowdyRathore: Completed your work?

Khatti_Imlie : Yes

On private message, Aryan pinged her

RowdyRathore: How are you?

Khatti_Imlie: Am alright

RowdyRathore: Can i ask you something?

Khatti_Imlie: Sure

RowdyRathore: Why do you really come to chatrooms?

Khatti_Imlie: To escape

RowdyRathore: Thats an illusion you can never escape anything infact you get entangled more.

Khatti_Imlie: All you guys met online?

RowdyRathore: Yes. First me and Azaan met then Aarvi and last Aakash. We eventually found out we live in same city. Then we started having deep conversations and just like you all of us are running from something and come to this oh so everything cool virtual place.

Khatti_Imlie: But thats amazing who would have known you all will become best friends.

RowdyRathore: Who knows you might become one of us🤓

Khatti_Imlie :🙂

RowdyRathore: You always seem so mysterious to me …

Khatti_Imlie: Arent we all?

RowdyRathore: Maybe

RowdyRathore: Should i play songs just like yesterday?

Khatti_ Imlie: in group?

RowdyRathore: No, here only us. Aakash and Azaan will fight for the playlist and i already had enough for today.

Khatti_Imlie: Sure

RowdyRathore continued his playlist.. first song baarish ki jaye . Imlie loved that song she went into trance. She loved the idea of love before the accident, she was a believer of fairytales but everything shattered when reality hit her.

Their silence was also a conversation between them. The songs were the proof. The choice of songs is like a soul of that person. Somehow even though they never met but there is this connection that you dont need words. Aryan felt that there is more than meet the eyes. They talked about Imlie when the friends met. They all liked her even thought she doesnt talk much but they could feel that maybe it is fear of the virtual world, how much she can open to the four strangers. They wanted to see her or atleast hear her, Azaan said he will ask for her picture but Aryan said to give her time as she is new. They are still strangers for her.

Again they both slept listening to songs.

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U cannot stop after they went to sleep! 😂😂 and I love that song too is imlie falling first or aryan? 🧐

Aishuachu1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

❤️....it was so good....waiting for new updates

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They unknowingly met! Not in the best way but hopefully this won't define their relationship in the future!

One thing a person with any sort of a disability doesn't appreciate is being treated differently than their peers. Equality is something that goes a long way. Whether you are in a wheelchair or you use sign language to speak, just being treated as a normal person makes you feel like you also matter in society!

I hope Imlie doesn't stop herself from meeting the chat group friends. Social isolation for the disabled population is a real reality.