Posted: 2 years ago

Stupendous👏

Your ff always has unique storyline 😍

Paralyzed imlie😒.. Ready with tissues🤧 go ahead👍🏼

P.s: I completed 11 posts yesterday so couldn't post new here

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes keep tissues but i will keep light dont wrry .. plus remember the deal🤣sad ending happy ending havnt decided yet

Aishuachu1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Your new story is so super....really excited to the new updates...its request please end the story in a happy way.... please tag me ...

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Trigger warning ⚠️

Chap 3

After sending report to one of the company, she logged in to chat website. She saw Aarvi and Zain the group.

Chatspace:

Khatti_Imlie: Hi Guys

Babydoll: You did came we thought we scared you away.

Zee: Please talk about yourself. I can never scare a girl away. 😌

Babydoll: Yar tu pakata bohut hai😆

Zee: Whatever babes. Aaj ka plan hai?

Babydoll: Arent we suppose to meet?

Zee: I didnt ask you, am asking the pretty lady Imlie here

Babydoll:🙄

Khatti_Imlie: Nothing much just going to be home . Have couple reports to finish.

Zee: How boring. We are meeting up why dont you join us. We meet once a week. We been friends past two years. We met online only.

Khatti_Imlie: thanks for the invite but i cannot .. have work🙂

Zee: Fine next time. By the way Aakash and Aryan kaha hai Aarvi?

Babydoll: Dont know re phone bhi nai utha rahe. They are not free like us you know.

Zee: Hmm btw Imlie i play guitar .

Khatti_Imlie: That is so cool

Babydoll: Showoff😒

Khatti_Imlie: Can you play something

Babydoll: thats what he wants Imlie show off and impress girls.

Zee: Ignoring you Aarvi. Anyways who keeps their user name Babydoll so tacky.

Babydoll : tu mil aaj

Zee: Imlie ignore be ready to listen to my melodies

Zee put the mic on from his end

Zee : Hey Imlie!! Azaan here and heres a song just for you

Khatti_imlie:👏

Zee playing guitar started singing Jise dhundta hoon har kahi- Dil chahta hai movie

Imlie was impressed by his voice and she actually laughed at his choice of song. He is flirty.

RowdyRathore: Oh god he started already. She been here one day and full on line maar raha hai😂

Babydoll: Exactly . Imlie please dont run away from here because of him we still want to know you.

Khatti_imlie: No he is so good am just lost in his voice.

Babydoll: oh god🥴

Zee: How was it Imlie (he just finished playing)

Khatti_Imlie: Kudos!!

RowdyRathore: tum log ka hogaya ho to.. we are meeting tonight at our adda guys all coming right.

Zee: Yes

Babydoll: Yes bring my cigarettes for me Aryan

RowdyRathore: Imlie you want to come?

Zee: she is busy she got work.

RowdyRathore: am asking her

Zee: Am answering for her, she dont mind

Khatti_Imlie: he is right i have work

RowdyRathore: hmm alright then next time. Guys just came like that i am logging off see you in couple hours. Ciao

Babydoll: Me too have to help mom with errands😫

Zee: Thanks guys me and Imlie can have alone time. You guys are my best friends😭

Khatti_Imlie : I guess its time for my to leave too.

RowdyRathore:🤣🤣🤣Azaan popat hogaya tera

Babydoll: 🤣🤣

Zee:😡Imlie

Khatti_Imlie: Bye guys See you and have fun😀

Imlie closed the laptop flap before her fingers again type something. She realized she is slowly getting hooked to this chatting world. She can hide herself physically atleast, her escape route soon.

She wheeled herself outside and called the driver. The driver helped her get in the car like always. “Thank you Joe” she said.

“No problem Madam” and he started the ignition.

She needs caffeine and so she went to her usual spot. As soon as the waiter saw her, he smiled and blinked indicating he will get his usual. She smiled back. But today she wanted to indulge in sometime savory or sweet. She was in line when the person in front of her backed up after giving order and he tripped as he crashed into her.

“DIKHTA NAI HAI KYA”The guy said rudely, Imlie flinced. The man turned around and his face softened seeing pity in his eyes, Imlie said, “Aap dekhlete” she said in same tone. He felt ashamed looking at the girl infront of him. It was Aryan. Both unware that they finally met and how. Imlie shook her head , her mood was ruined she wheeled to her sitting place and looked out of window. Pity.. thats exactly what she hates in peoples eye. It makes her feel burdened, it makes her feel she is dependent, it makes her feel.. she sighed.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww unknowingly they met first time and didn't know about each other and aryan feeling pity to that handicap person which imlie didn't like to have form any person she will unknowingly hate that person whenever they met next time isn't it.. I like azaan he is so sweet...

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please, jab next Arylie Friction likhna, don't let the hands or legs be dead😔. I can't take it, when people shows pity on physically challenged people😔. I myself, worked very hard, so that no one can pity me, when I was not able to walk and move my hands😔. I know very well, even if you feel pain in your hands and legs, it's better than those parts being dead, sometimes some feels it's better being dead for their physical disability😔. Toh next time don't write about this topic😭. Please.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's so sad that people think either pity or makes fun of a differently able person. I hope that doesn't ruin arylie

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Hey i totally understand but belive me am writing for awareness.. dont want to hurt you anyways or anyone.I have family member close one who is specially abled. If you noticed i dont use certain words cuz of it connotations.and this is still love story with complex characters and personality they have to overcome their weaknesses like Imlie who dont want to fight but aage jaake she will fight

I showed pity in story because to make people aware that there certain people who look at others that way😭This story i am writing with characters overcoming their flaws flaws of judging , showing pity , self pity all that .. sorry if it triggered i will put a warning going forward.❤️🤗 And i wont write about such topics after this story.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

No it wont he would be overcoming that its human nature to learn and change

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

One of the general etiquette towards disability person is avoid showing pity or being patronizing... But Poor Aryan don't know this😔.. I hope cripple imlie will be back 2 normal soon🤞

Comic Chat conversation 😃.. Nice 😊