Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't mind dark, life isn't always roses. Wished it where though.

take care be safe all.

❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 2- Sukoon ke gaane

Imlie that night pondered over the chatroom. First time shefelt liberated which was weird because of her diagnoses. She felt she couldtalk to these strangers, their warmth yes their warmth towards her was whatattracted her. Aryan, his name is Aryan the one who messaged her. He found hername unique, she smiled at that thought. Maybe she should put effort of showingsame warmth towards them.

She was scared at same time, she has heard about cybercrimes,she has heard about people faking their profiles, people using voice changerapp even to fool the other person. She has to take a leap of faith , plus whatsthe worse could happen to her anyways? She doesn’t have to face them, she willbe just chatting her sorrows away without them knowing. Maybe this could be herescape in a way.

She slept finally with scattered thoughts about this virtualworld. She woke up middle of night, herdepression could do that to her sometimes. She opened her laptop that was nextto her. She logged in, not expecting for anyone to be online at this late hour.The group chat box was still open after she had left , they also talked onlysome after it was silence in that chat box.

Suprisingly she heard a ping, it was Aryan. He is online atthis hour?

ChatSpace:

RowdyRathore: Hey Imlie

Khatti_Imlie: You are night owl like me?

RowdyRathore: No been busy past couple days unable to sleep..

Khatti_Imlie: What do you do if you don’t mind me asking?

RowdyRathore: Not a problem. I am a business man however my passion isthis virtual world. I am moderator of few sites, including this one .

Khatti_Imlie: Oh wow talented you are

RowdyRathore: Yes I am. How about you?

Khatti_Imlie: I do freelancing in reporting .

RowdyRathore: I see

RowdyRathore: I will play song here do you mind? We don’t have to talk..Ilove listening to songs at night

Khatti_Imlie : Sure. I wonder how you play song here.

RowdyRathore: Its Simple, You see the mic icon on right side? I justclick on it and check hands free so whatever sounds come from my end will beheard your end of course you would need your speaker/mic on.

Khatti_Imlie: Oh ok.

RowdyRathore is now playing a playlist:

Rait Zara Si –Atrangi Re now playing…

Khatti_Imlie: Nice choice

RowdyRathore: Thanks.

Now Playing Saree ke Fall Sa-RR.Rajkumar

Khatti_Imlie: What a change of tone romantic to fun song.

RowdyRathore: Hmm

Khatti_Imlie: Hmm

The songs played all night while the other side of the computers, bothof the soul slept peacefully.

Imlie when she woke up next morning, she had dried drool onher chin. She saw her laptop in sleep mode. She remembered that she had loggedin night. Her house help Jhanki came in. “Kaise ho Didi” she asked as shestarted cleaning her bedroom.

“Thik hoon Jhanki, Kaisi rahi shaadi tumhare behan ki?” she asked the lady whotakes care of her.

“Bohut mazaa aya didi.. Mujhe bhi mann hua ke mein shaadikarloon” she said excitedly.

“Toh kisne roka hai?” Imlie told her .

“Are didi aap bhi nai.” She said as she came over to Imlieand helped her sit on the chair.

“Darwaza bandh karleti hoon didi” as Janki took Imlie’sclothes off, Imlie asked her.

“Ab to next tumhari shaadi hogi na par?” she asked curiously

“Ha didi but time hai abhi” she chuckled

“Mein zaroor aaungi shadi mein tumhari” Imlie looked overher shoulder to look at Jhanki who was shy all of sudden.

“Are aise sharma rahi ho jaise kal shadi ho rahi hai pagal”Jhanki came forward and cleaned Imlie’s hands.

“Waise didi aapki shaadi to mere se pehle hogi na par” shesaid innocently. Imlie didn’t mind her question, but she knew this questionwill always arise.

“Are pagal hum jaiso ki shaadi nai hoti” She said bluntly.There certain truths in life that are not bearable to accept. “ Aur waise bhimujhe koi interest nai hai Jhanki shaadi mein. Aadat hogai hai akele rehne mein”she chuckled sadly.

“Aise mat bolo didi” she said while cleaned her torso.

“Mein yeh khud kar sakti hoon, par Jhanki week mein ek baartumse yeh sponge baath leke acha lagta hai. Tum thoda malish bhi kar deti homujhe bada pasand hai”

“Thank you didi. Mein ab pairo par ja rahi hoon” Imlie nodded, knowing wellthat she will not feeling anything in her lower extremities. The truth of herlife, one of the reason of her depression. She doesn’t like talking about it ,there is infact nothing to talk about it. Her dad insisted after accident thatshe does physical therapy, but she had no interest, she lost her mom, she losteverything- losing legs was just a consolation prize god gave with the grief oflosing her mother.

She had become stoic, and she is been like this ever since. She doesn’t care about herself. She is justliving her days. She is a loner and she wants to stay like that but certainsomeone friendship might change that for her. She is not sure if she ready fora change, you see she is very stubborn when it comes to any change in her life.Not sure if it those medicines she takes for depression, or its her inner rebelwho wants to fight everything, everyone who wants betterment for her. She wantsto keep them away. Yes , she will talk to these people but she will not getattached.

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, so sad 😔. Imlie is physically in problem as she is mentally😭. Tum mujhe har bar rula ke chorti ho😭. Mujhse zada Imlie ka iss halat ka dard koi nahi samajh sakta hai😭.

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So has Imlie been left paralyzed from the accident? Waist down? Does she have a chance of recovery with physical therapy?

This is super exciting!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Yes waist down, she does have chance she knows right after accident but she has delayed it in greif of her mother so right not sure if she has chance we will see

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

🤗😭I told u i will make you cry…

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor imlie she had suffer so much.... Hope aryan will bring happiness in her life...

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Imlie can't walk in this case. Looking forward

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Or not ka matlab hai... Tum kya kehna chahte ho abp... Humka kuchu samj nhi aavat hai.. 😡

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Mat samjho🤣bus dekho