Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

😵😵 I didn’t expect Norway @blackfaree even tho I know someone who wants to go there 😒🤣 I didn’t expect the accident 😨 I didn’t expect it’s been 2 YEARS 😐😐 I didn’t expect she left like that n that Aru didn’t even get a chance to understand what happened! Like WOW! Must say this is a great update with twist!!

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have no words. Give me the whole last chapter please 🤗❤️.

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaa for sure tomorrow early morning usa time💔🤗glad you eagerly waiting

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What are the chances of meeting her friends 😲!

Aryan doesn't seem to have moved on. I think he is stuck at the same place he was 2 years ago!

Looking forward to the last part tomorrow!

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ur ending this☹☹☹. Emotional kardiya yaar poor imlie what she did is not wrong she is thing about aryan and how aryan reacted it is also not wrong ohooo yeh pyar aisa kyu hotha hai NA JEENE DETI HAI NA MARNE DETI HAI.

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Last part tomorrow..love is love darling no way to explain it❤️

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tear jerker update😥... Waiting for last part

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why evetytime with imlie.... She left him just bcoz for his happinesss... Will he forgive her to leave him... Will they meet again... 😔

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan whatever did is right... How come she left him without asking him... What he want.. I know she did for him only but what about his opinion....

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 21 part 2

She contemplated whether to go back and get her phone or not. He must be already gone back to his tent . Its been 15 -20 minutes by now. She slowly turned but the day couldnt get any better, she tripped from her wheelchair. A small thread had tangled in the wheel, she noticed and try to break it free in that pulling and frustration she fell but didnt get hurt much, just little bruise on her palms. She cant even get back up, like a crazy woman she gaw up and laid there on concrete. Looking at stars and laughing while tears rolling out, “Stop playing with me! I look like crazy woman right now in middle of parking lot lying on the road” she laughed, it was crazy day. Who would have thought she would see them, he is moved on, him being cold with her. “Gadha threw my phone and when i finally decided i will go get it you tripped me “ pointing at sky blaming them like a child.

“Pagal lag rahi ho , gadhi bhi lag rahi ho aur chudail bhi jaise has rahi ho” She looked with her eyes upwards , she sighed him again.

“Your phone…” she gave her so he can help but he didnt take instead he put his hands in pocked. She retreated her hand pouting, “Gadha” she muttered to herself

“You said something looking at her”

“This is making me dizzy looking at you upside down, i fell can you help me back?” She asked again

Again he didnt reply, this time he came on her peripheral and laid down next to her on the concrete. She laughed again, “You looking like pagal now” he shrugged. She turned to his side, she could clearly see his face from this close. His eyes were swollen, still red from anger , his cheeks were lean not sunken. He still looked good, that girl is a lucky woman. He turned around just then, and stared back. “Dont be cold Aru i can take everything but you acting stranger” he laughed but sadly.

“Werent you cold when you just left me? Abandoned..its a worst feeling” his tone now hurt .

“I had to do it for you” she said bluntly

“Who are you to decide? Who are you to decide for us two? Relationship has us in it not just you” he said with anger. Her hands reached out to caress his cheeks but he stopped her, “I told you , you lost all rights dont touch me” she pulled back it pinched her. She almost forgot he is with someone else. “She is pretty you know. How long you been together?”

“Tumse matlab? You are not my friend” she gave up with his rudness his curtness. She turned again looking at sky.

“Sorry for prying” she said politely. He didnt move he stayed facing her. Then his finger traced her jaw, she shuddered with his mere touch. She closed her eyes, “Please” dont she couldnt say it.

“Have you heard the song, choo kar mere mann ko Imlie?” The way he says her name, she goes into arrhythmia. She chuckled in her head for her wittiness.

“Yes” she replied she turned to face him staring straight in his eyes, his eyes were soft now she was taken back by the emotion.

“My most favorite song” she scowled

“ i have your whole playlist and you favorite is” he shook his head.

“I didnt tell you because somethings i dont even want to share with you. That is favorite song because it reminds me of you. Very personal for me. The line itself, Imlie tumne mera mann choo liya the moment i fell for you. I fell for you the first time i saw you.

“You are so cheesy” she blurted out “kitne cold ho tum your tone, then this concrete is cold i feel like am going to freeze over “ she joked.

“You still do lame jokes” he rolled his eyes but a smile crept in.

“She will be looking for you” she sighed

“Go i will call someone to pick me” she said struggling to sit but she did it anyways.

He sat up too , “You still love to assume stuff nai” his voice getting angry again

“Huh?” She looked at him confused

“I dont have anyone in life you dumb woman. Nobody can come in my life .. i dont allow it. Ms Sacrifice, Ms greatness , Ms stubborn and Mrs gadhi sab ek quality kaise ho sakti hai tumne” he asked raising eyebrows.

“Toh woh?”

“Woh Aarvi ki cousin hai.” He said

“Hmm” she replied she felt relieved but at same time why was he still stuck in same place.

“I was and am angry at you, you have no idea my heart took a leap when i saw you how i controlled myself, all anger rushing back. You ughhh “ he kicked the concrete road.

“You ruined me Imlie and i hate you and wont forigve for that. Your so called sacrifice for me went waste and will go on waste because i will not move on with anybody samjhi? You have no right to decide for me” so much angst in his voice. She smiled, tears creeping out again.

“I love you” she said

“Please you dont nothing about love. Mazak bana diya hai wo word ka”

“Stop it”

“What?”

“Talking like that its hurting me alot” she said

“You hurt me two years which felt 200 years to me how did that make me feel? I looked everywhere for you i came to dead end when i found out you had landed in london but it stuck me that in london i dont have contacts to find out or trace you. “ he hid his head between knees and let out his frustration in a muffled scream. Imlie flinched the pain she gave him, she slid with her butt wincing in pain but she was close enough to him now. She hugged him from side trying to calm him, “Ssh sorry”

“Dont touch me” but his voice broke he wanted this she knows. She didnt leave him, then swayed him just like he used to whenver he gave his hugs.

“Pagal aurat chodo mujhe” he pushed her with shoulder but she hold on to him tightly. “We are so platonic” she whispered

She shook her head against his shoulder.

“I know you wont forgive me but please dont break like this i cannot see you this way” he looked up finally and taking her by suprise jumped on her to give her hug. She fell back on concrete with him on top of her.

“Gadhe who does this” he didnt say anything he just nuzzled his face in her neck and gave light kiss.

“This doesnt mean i forgave you, am going to take you back and lock you away in my room so you dont leave me!” He sulked

“Bhaisa! you are crushing me” she said crushed beneath him.

“Shut up i dont care “ he laid on top of her half sprawled.

She sighed and hugged him from waist. Then Azaan voice called out, “GUYS LIMIT HOTI HAI , raste pe shuru hogaye chii get a room. Yaha bache hai” he said laughing at the scene in front of him. Aryan got up annoyed found a small rock and threw at him, “Thanks for ruining our moment a**hole” He picked Imlie up and kept her on the chair. “Tum log jao am taking her to her hotel or whever she is staying”

Azaan winked and gave flying kiss to both “Jo bhi karo room ke andar” and he ran away from there. He took her in car they had rented, she told him her where she stay and told him about Mrs. Olsen. When they reached, she Mrs Olsen knocking at her room, “I am here” she called out she looked at her and waved.

“I look for you” Mrs Olsen said then saw Aryan and her eyes twinkled

Imlie immediately took her hand , “Love” looking at Aryan, Mrs Olsen clapped her hand and gave him a hug taking Aryan by suprise.

She opened her room and they went in. Mrs Olsen in broken english told how happy she is. Imlie kept her hand on Mrs Olsen herat “Amma” she said softly and hugged her. Mrs Olsen like a mother caressed her head and gave kiss “My daughter” she sobbed knowing she will be leaving her soon.

Imlie promised that she will visit atleast twice in year stay two weeks with her . No Aryan wont be allowed. It will be just her and Mrs Olsen -Amma.

Aryan as promised when took her back, didnt let her speak anything, he actually wouldnt let her out his sight for two months, he would follow her everywhere . They got married in court , she cried remember her mom dad. She said sorry everyday to Aryan , he was upset but he didnt shy away showing his love. It was hard for to accept, but he would assist her in everything and he loved doing it. It wasnt burden for him she realise it was his love and care. She hated herself and she should for being preassumptious. He kept her happy and she did same. There were so many things to learn from each other , Imlie was excited for new phase in her life. Everything fall right in place after all, like he said only she could touch his soul.

They liver happily ever after, they didnt have kids the two were enough for each other.

Happy ending!!!

Thank you guys!!!! Hope you liked it!!!☺️❤️

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago