Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes aap rote ache lagte ho❤️🤗

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Testing times yes its going to be sad ….

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Second last chapter , last chapter tomorrow this is saddest part🥺❤️

Chap 20

Everything was feeling heavy, her hand hurts, her whole body felt like somebodh is constantly hammering. She opened her eyes, she panicked the monitor started beeping, she saw Aryan running in looking he came back from hell. “Imlie , Imlie sssh calm down” he ran out calling out to doctor or nurse. Somebody came in and gave her injection which put her back in sleep.

Next time when she opened her eyes, she saw Aru sitting on floor, with head on bed his hand interwined in hers. A tear escaped, his face lost all his charm, he looked hell, she traced finger on his cheeks, she could feel the dried tears “Bohut sataya tumhe” she whispered sadly. She remembers now the day before her engagement, she and the driver crashed into accident. She whimpered memories rushing back, suddenly she realized she could move her legs before but now she cant even feel them, she couldnt feel the pain. She sobbed louder waking Aryan up, who looked lost then realised Imlie was awake. He took her in his embrace and she cried her heart out, “WHY!” She said

“I did everything , i put all my effort Aru not again i cannot go through that again” she brokedown, Aryan kept quiet but he cried with her. He could feel her soul crying out today, his Imlie he had gotten back fearing of losing her again in dark hole.

“Ssh it will be alright, dont break like this main hoon na please. I cannot see you like this” he cupped her cheeks.

She shook her head and hid again in his embrace. They sat there for longest , she whimpered little and made a decision in her mind. She went to sleep, he slept beside her hugging her. He caressed her head until she slept without whimpers.

The driver was okay, she found out thank god.

Her dad was as broken as his daughter but he kept strong face. Aryan would come everyday and act normally but Imlie was back in her shell. She would nod and hmm trying to distance herself. Aryan thought she is taking her time, so he didnt press her when she kept quiet wished he had when he thougt of it later.

After three weeks, she was discharged. Her friends were waiting for her welcoming her she smiled but it didnt reach her eyes. She said she was tired and retreated to her bedroom locking it so Aru doesnt come in either. She opened her laptop and deleted the chatroom her memories everything. This is the only way to move on and its for the best for everyone especially Aru. She heard his masi and him other day having conversation in corridor, not realizing that his masi was little loud. “Aru suno meri baat , zid chodo first we had hope but now you cannot be practical in life. I had promised best for your mother”

Nia interuppted and yelled at her mom”You are ridiculous mom!! What if same happen to me? Then? “ she stomped and left them both clearly upset with her mother. Aryan said “His decision is final nothing can change it he is Imlie’s and she his and nobody can change that not even his masi.

But Imlie knew his masi was right, these questions had come up before with her but that time she had hope, the reality hit her again but this time fate was upset with her. Now everything is gone she would live for Aru but not with him. He had brought her back once, and for that she is grateful . Its time to give his life back, while at hospital she did enough research when Aarvi dropped her laptop off. She called her dad that night and took a promise from him. “I love you dad and sorry for being stubborn but this time i cannot . “

“Aryan?” He said

“Promise me you wont tell him dad please its better for him. Time will heal him dad, i cannot let him live life of caregiver that comes with my situation. I have accepted it dad and dont worry i wont ever harm myself i respect and love Aryan too much to disrepect him like that. I know he will ask you, make you tell him but please dont dad. Amma ki kasam” she said sternly. Her dad hugged her, she slept on his lap for the first time while he caressed her head. She wept silently, thinking about Aryan he will come around. Her dad came to drop her off early morning for her flight. She hugged him tightly, “I will miss you dad and please keep tab on Aryan . I want him to be ok. He will come around eventually. Tell him am happy wherever i am Dad. I will contact you, you wont contact me dad. I might not come ever back, it has too many memories. “ She let her dad hand go and looked at him last time and waved smiling.

She looked at the clouds, there was short turbulence just like her in life. She was going away with beautiful most cherished memories. Memories to keep her alive, memories of Aru and his love, his kindness his care. She couldnt be selfish, she had to let Aryan go . It was best for him, he cant be her fulltime caregiver, he had a life, dreams to fulfill, his desires, his needs she was stupid enough before to get in relationship she has stop being a small girl wanting fairytales. This is life. Her tears couldnt stop, an old lady next to her asked if she is ok and she smiled and said just homesick already.

Two years later

Imlie was at home teacher, she lives in Norway trying to live normal life. She was just surviving, nobody saw her smiling, not even Mrs. Olsen her neighbor. She spoke broken english, but she didnt have kids and was widow. She would come and sit with Imlie in balcony try to converse. They were company to each other in their loneliness. Imlie was in depression again, but she took her meds on time just for him. Her dad passed away 6 months ago she had gone back to india for a day. She had informed their house help not to mention when they called her , to anyone. She quickly came did funeral and left. She couldnt stay too mucb memories. She was living because she loves someone immensely and want to die whenever it comes loving him. She has hoped that he has moved on its been two years now and sure he must have healed too. Who knows married maybe with a baby? Just like him..cute . She smiled and chuckled sadly Mrs Olsen noticed, “First time i see smile” she smiled looking at Imlie. “Yes.. i love someone Mrs Olsen. “

“You love? Wonderful” she said excitedly

“Where?” imlie understands Mrs olsen questions by now even if broken

“In india, but i cannot stay with him. This stupid legs” she joked

“Dear” she said her eyes looked sad

“No Mrs. Olsen dont be sad, i am here living because of him. He did lot for me i almost felt happiness of walking again, he showed me hope, he showered me with love and kindness Mrs Olsen. I just want to give back his life back, i got into second accident with that my hope gone too. But my love for him and respect never. I want him to move on , i sound like villain i know but its best for him to have wife who can fullfill his needs, give him family everything” Tears rolled down, Mrs Olsen hold her hand and patted it.

“You love again?” She asked

“No i cannot. My heart beats only for him however cheesy it sounds. Mrs Olsen chai your fav?” She nodded in reply. Imlie made her chai, she introduced to her one month back since then Imlie would always make it for her.

“Mrs . Olsen i teach english in school you want to learn?” Why she never thought of it , she could distract her mind elsewhere in evening.

She would go online at night, she had made another id, she had seen Aarvi and them online , Aryan never seen him online. She would stare at screen and listen to his songs at night and smile hiding it from rest of the world. The smile was for him and his memories, his songs only.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Read three chapters in one go fantastic update. Please don't make them separate

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Beautiful🤗❤️. I just want both of them happy 😊.

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

😭😭😭 why oh why! Another accident...and heartbreak!

Now her dad is also no more! Too much sadness!

I really hope the next chapter has some happy moments!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

They will hopefully but testing times are in

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Phirse accident😭..

My hopes are on last chapter🤞..... pri ji we had a deal na... Plejjj happy end😫

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

☺️Dealnis deal trust me

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Last chapter PART 1 .. last chapter will be divided in two parts.. last part tomorrow☺️

Chap 21 last part

Part 1

The classes were going great with Mrs Olsen, she would scold her sometime when Mrs Olsen would crib being hard. Mrs Olsen one day asked her, that they should both go out. Imlie hesitated but for the old kind lady who has now become her companion she couldnt deny. Norway has many beautiful waterfalls in world, they decided to go on weekend trip there. It was the best time to go enjoy it. The name was big and Imlie couldnt even pronounce it, Kjaerra Waterfall park . They would stay two nights friday and saturday and return sunday. Imlie booked everything for them. She packed on thursday and they rented a car which Mrs Olsen will drive . They left early morning and reached by afternoon. She didnt bring anybody with her to help her around, back at her apartment her nurse would come in. Her dad left a caretaker for her for life. A lady would come in morning help her with her daily needs and she would come again in evening. She doesnt like that part of her life, she hates being dependent but it’s unavoidable part of her life. She insisted that she wants to be alone on her trip, she will figure something out and might hire someone from there if she really have too.

It was scenic drive, and she couldnt wait to explore it. But friday night came and went they both were tired and they didnt realize, Imlie planned Saturday whole day- first they will go see falls and explore the trails that are easy for her.

The falls were mesmerizing, it felt she was in another world, here too she thought about Aru he would love place like this , she smiled and took a picture of the falls. They both sat there for couple hours, staring at the beauty and sound of cascades were soothing. They had their lunch and went to explore trails around. By 4 pm Mrs Olsen because of her old age wanted to rest and Imlie went back to the hotel with her. After she also took a nap, Mrs Olsen told her she can go as she is done for the day. Imlie left again to go back to the falls. She took headphones, she want to just stare and listen to Aru’s songs.

She sat there, not caring about time even in dark the falls captured her heart. There were people around doing campfires. So many families and kids playing around it was beautiful scene. She stopped her songs, and rememebered his kiss she touched her lips reminiscing his touch. She was lost in his touches that she missed, tears escape again. She turned to go back home, but her peripheral saw something, far in distance..”No it can’t be” she whispered her heart racing. She slowly wheeled, to get closer look. She gasped, “Aru” her voice in whisper called out. He was staring out to falls, he hasnt seen her ofcourse. His hair grown with little curls toward end, his beard still same , his cheeks from what she could make out from his side profile was sunken. He had stoic expression. Why is fate playing with her again, should she atleast go say hi to him? He surely must have moved on, he was here with someone or family or even friends. She looked around realising that , she spotted them her friends. She smiled crying in happinesss seeing them after two years. There was another woman she didnt recognize … Aarvi and Aakash, Azaan and Pri and Aryan this woman? She smiled sadly but happy that he is healed. Time healed him. She looked at sky, “Dad i told you.” She can go now and meet him but first she slowly made her way to the tent at far end corner. Aarvi saw her firsr, her mouth hanging open. She started crying and ran towards her followed by Azaan they hugged her tighly, crying and angry at same time. Azaan kissed her cheeks , “We missed you soo much, but we hate you we are angry at you for abandoning us” they hugged her Aakash joined in. They crushed her, two years felt like lifetime Aarvi said. They were incomplete as group. The woman she saw was standing there smiling. They wouldn’t leave her, cussing her and whatnot . She just chuckled and smiled crying with them. Then she heard him, that when they too left her embrace.

“Guys lets go back to our campfire, and please tell her to go. She wanted us to move on and we have. Not come again in our life and make a mess of it again. Lets go” when they didnt move shocked at his statment, “If you guys dont move am leaving this trip in middle” they looked at her with their eyes saying sorry. She nodded, she pursed her lips not to sob , he is right. She went to her place and look at the falls. Talking to falls as if it was alive, “Please soothe me again like you did while before. It hurts , it hurts the way he didnt even look at me. I wanted him to move on then why it hurts when he actually said it. I wish him all happiness but atleast he could have looked at me , his voice was cold just like you” she looked at the fall . Her hands were shaking, she picked her phone but it felt because of her hand shaking. She picked it again and played his songs, “Lag ja gale “ came on and she her sob died down but her tears didnt. Somebody snatched her phone and threw it. She looked up and saw Aryan his eyes bloodshot, anger clearly visible, hurt and disappointment. She took out her headphones and turned to face him. She bit her lips nervously, “I have told you to not do that” he blurted taking her by suprise.

“Huh?” She replied confused

He scoffed, “Nevermind, can you please leave from here? MY friends keeps bothering me that they want to bring you over. I lied and came here telling them i will. But please leave . You got what you wanted we have moved on so please dont throw us back down that lane again” He said coldly void of any emotion.

She nodded “Ok i will leave but please dont act like stranger to me, we were friends” he interupped her

“We were now we arent. “ he said .

“Aru I am happy for you that you have moved on and i wish you all the happiness”She looked at the girl with her friends. “She is gorgeous, am happy for all of you. I get to see you guys even if after this we will never see each other again.”

“Stop your drama. Leave” he cut her again. His coldness was breaking her she couldn’t hold back.

“Dont be so cold Aru”

“Aru? Please you lost all the rights the day you left my life. LEAVE!” He said loudly she flinched his voice scared her. She turned around wiping her tears, she looked at him last time capturing his face in her memory to cherish.

She waved and smiled, “Bye Aryan. Good luck and tell those guys the same. Make up some excuse of course you know that” she face forward and made her way out of the site. She made it to parking lot without breaking down, but when the noise of kids, family and music around died down and silence crept in she broke. She crumbled like a piece of paper. More than leaving him, more than anything bad happened in her life his coldness killed her thousand death in those moments. She let soft scream, and wailed she wanted to get it out her system. It hurt too much, she wants the pain to go away. Her phone she realised she left back there she has no strength to go back.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago