Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Slow burn romance to arylie forum se nikalna hoga🤣

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Azaan ko apna relationship aage badane ke liye aarvi nhi balki priyanka kii haa chaiye...🤣🤣 tab bechara aage badega aarvi ke saath.... Poor azaan...

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Aakash aaur aarvi hai azaan to pri ka hi hai🤣☺️

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry sorry i get confused by name then😯😯

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Most probably my second last or third last chaptee havnt decided

Chap 19

Next evening, she met Azaan and the girls. They were pretty cool except Shravani was little confernes and she was blunt about it. Imlie assured her that her friend has been going thru rehab and he will never look back to it. They talked some more, Pri was pretty sweet person, very shy and Azaan was totally opposite. He tried kissing her on cheeks and she blushed like she wanted to disappear . Imlie giggled on thar Azaan doesnt care about anything or anyone around to show his love to his loved ones. Perfect match. Shravani was recently married her husband was in navy she said. By end of their meeting everything ended well, and they even talked about birthday and told Azaan to keep hush about it.

She didnt talk to him until his birthday, even group chat she would talk to others and he didnt talk either certainly upset or sulking somewhere.

Finally the day of birthday came, they had booked half of his favorite restaurant by the sea. It had beautiful garden area too where she was planning to take him sometime and show him. Aarvi helped her with gifts while Aakash helped with other errands. Azaan was going to bring him to have boys night. He texted Imlie had he is super sad because Imlie didnt wish him while others wished him earlier. He also mentioned that Imlie broke up with him “temporarily “ and also said she is nuts which Azaan agreed.

He came reluctantly as his mood was ruined because his special someone didnt even bother to wish him.

The decorations was very minimal but beautiful they had lights around , with some normal deco.

They had his favorite music going on in background which Imlie had saved as playlist. Everybody was there except the two men who shortly arrived thereafter.

Imlie was smiling when she his face going from sulking to suprise and then his beauitful smile.

All of them screamed suprise and wished happy birthday, Imlie went to him “Happy brithday Aru… I love you and sorry to make you go through that it was all part of plan” she winked , he hugged her tightly in reply. He took her scent, and nuzzled his face in her neck, “Thank you!! I love you too”

“And your gifts are all there 27 gifts for your 27 years”

“Imlie you didnt have to”

“I wanted to its from heart you shouldnt say no”

They all settled then for some conversations and dinner. Azaan introduced Pri to everyone , everybody happy for them including shravani seems she is finally convinced for her friend. While they waited for food, Aarvi elbowed her hinting her its time to show him. She nodded, “Guys excuse me and Aryan for sometime , i have something very urgent to talk with him” Aryan looked worried, while they made their way outside, “All ok baby? Urgent?”

“Baby mat bulao” she said frowning at him.

“I will. By the way everything was beautiful i know its all you” caressing her cheeks. They finally arrived at the garden. Aryan kept walking until he realized Imlie was left behind. Imlie kept 5 to 7 feet distance for her to walk. “Stop there Aryan” he looked confused

“Kuch bhi ho promise hai you wont budge ok?”

“Whats going on ?” He was looking tensed

“Are you really breaking up with me and planning to run away from here” when she didnt reply. She rolled her eyes on his assumptions.

“Promise you wont move no matter what”

“Fine promise” he said impatiently.

She put her strength , and with her weight on wheelchair, she slowly got up. The pain was unbearable but today anything for him

“Imlie!! “ he wanted to come to her but the promise was holding him back

“Stop this lag jayegi”

“Shut up for once gadhe!” She said annoyed

“Gadhe you called me gadhe” he said

She ignored and slowly took one step and then another by 5 step her legs gave away and she fell.

“Idiot” he came running “hell with your promise” he picked her up. She started crying , “Gadhe ho tum i walked five steps for you woh nai dikh raha hai and daat rahe ho”

He made her sit on wheelchair, “You dont have to show me anything Imlie . Take your time and this means lot to me more than any gifts in world. Your effort “ his eyes glistened and took her hand kissing it. “Thank you but not at cost of your pain. I know how much it hurts Imlie” He kissed her this time with more fervor . They both separated breathing hard, “Lets go in or else they will come get us “ Imlie said slightly flustered with that intense kiss. “Hmm” he was lost too but she could see desire in his eyes.

Everything went smoothly, coming week she met masi and her daughter who were sweet , they all were happy for the couple. Her dad was happiest , he cried in front of everyone of course it was happy.

Everything was surreal, Imlie thought but she was content in her life finally. All this was going to come crumbling down again testing Imlie again. This time she wont be able to bear the heartbreak.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ending with a cliffhanger 😲

Amazing wonderful sweet chapter 🥰

Aishuachu1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it was super....cute update❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Be ready to cry now enough of sweet and fun and romance🤣

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Love the chapter not the ending! Why oh why does she need to suffer?

Sweet birthday celebrations and her showing him her progress for walking! They seems soo happy 😌!

Whatever comes next please don't break her beyond repair!

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Going to end, heart break💔..... Mujhe samaj nai aa rahe hai🧐

Calm before the storm😥